Chapter 5

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

"Tz-Tzuyu-ah. . ."

"What is it, Sana?" Tzuyu whispered.

The latter squirmed, and looked at Tzuyu while grabbing onto her neck. "Put it in," She moaned. "I can't take it anymore."

"Are you sure, Sana?"

"Ugh, yes. I need your fingers."

Tzuyu obliged, and slowly slipped in her middle finger making Sana jolt and shake.

"Ah! Tzuyu-ah!"

"S-Sana? Are you okay?" Tzuyu panicked.

"Huh?" 

"Are you okay?" The latter repeated while looking down at her in concern.

Sana then realized she was having a wet dream, and she can feel how soaked she is down there.

Blushing like mad she glanced away, and find a good excuse.

"N-Nothing!"

"Are you sure? You suddenly shouted my name. I was really worried." Tzuyu sighed while slowly sitting up. "Are you having a bad dream?"

Bad dream. Right.

"Y-Yeah, sorry." She muttered, and faced the other way. But then she felt her hair getting kissed as she was hugged from behind.

Sana was freaking out. She was . Tzuyu's hands rested just right below her tummy, and how she wished it would rest lower than that.

"Don't be sorry, it's a bad dream." Tzuyu whispered against her neck, she automatically bit her lower lip and squinted her eyes.

Her core is suddenly aching to be touched. She really doesn't understand the feeling, but she knew that this is bad.

"I-I'm hungry, Tzuyu-ah." Sana made-up an excuse so that Tzuyu will pull away. She knew Tzuyu couldn't say 'no'.

"Want to eat me?"

And Sana felt like the bed was already drenched.

She didn't reply out of concentrating not to say 'yes'. Tzuyu sure is teasing hard.

The latter chuckled. "Haha. C'mon, where do you want to eat? In the hotel's resto?"

When Tzuyu pulled away, Sana felt so relieve that she thought she was going nuts at that dreadful minute of her life.

Sana then sits, and get out of bed. "Anywhere, you decide." She said without even sparing a glance at the latter.

"Okay," The latter replied while rummaging her bag. "Where do you want to swim? The beach, or the pool?"

"The pool." Sana replied nonchalantly while wiping her face with a towel.

"Do you want to bring towels, or let's just go back here after breakfast?"

Sana shrugged. "Let's just bring it along, I'm kind of lazy to come back here."

Just an excuse to not make the latter worry too much. She was busy thinking about her freaking dream, she was thankful enough she didn't moan.

"Let's go." Tzuyu extended her hand for her to hold on to making her blush again.

'I need my memories NOW!'
.
.
.
After taking breakfast, Sana having a bit of a struggle in digging in after seeing Tzuyu's way of eating, eventually she successfully managed to reached the pool deprived of other tourists.

"Great. . . " She mumbled while settling down on a pool bench with a large umbrella above. "We're alone. . . "

Sana then saw Tzuyu sat on the bench across her.

"Are you okay, Sana?" The younger one asked while her hands were busy rummaging her bag then pulling out some sunblock.

Sana swallowed hard while laying down face first. She then looked away to avoid Tzuyu's eyes, 'coz she felt like anytime now she'll go insane. 

Whenever she looked at Tzuyu, her body is in heat. It's like she was getting bask under the heat of the bright mid-day sun, and something she doesn't understand that she felt tingling in-between her legs.

Her thoughts were then interrupted when she felt someone sitting beside her. She then felt tensed when two slippery hands started to run on her back.

"Wh-What are you doing, Tz-Tzuyu?" She stammered, and immediately curled her hands in a ball.

"Applying sunblock on your back."

Tzuyu was not really aware about the latter's tensed body under her bare hands. She just continued applying the cream onto Sana's back.

Sana bit her lower lip, and tried not to get carried away by the feeling.

"Th-That's enough, Tzuyu-ah."

That honorific almost sounded like something Sana doesn't want to hear from her own mouth.

'I badly needed my memories for God's sake! Was I ever like this when Tzuyu is around?'

"Done!" Tzuyu said, and stands. "I'll go swim ahead."

Sana turned her head to the side towards the latter without moving her body.

"Did you put sunblock already?"

Tzuyu looked at her, and shook her head. "No, but the pool is shaded from the trees so it's okay."

The squirrel hurriedly sits. "No, come here. I'll put some sunblock on you." ...What the hell am I saying...

"Are you sure? I can do it myself." Tzuyu reached for the cream, but was beated by Sana's quick hand.

"You can't reach your back." ...Okay, I am so ed up...

Tzuyu blinked before deciding to remove her shirt. "Okay, if you say so."

And so, that is when Sana became so ed up.

Everything in Sana's eyes ran slow. Seeing Tzuyu removed her shirt aching slow made hang lower, as Niagra falls started to flow out. Her eyes darted from Tzuyu's toned tummy with fine visible abdominal muscles. She then scanned it up to the latter's black bikini, Tzuyu is not that gifted compared to hers, but she won't mind having some diet course meal.

Sana swallowed hard.

When the shirt was finally removed, Tzuyu's dishelved hair, and her sharp alluring eyes pierced through her brown ones jolting her insides like an electric current.

Sana bit her inner cheeks. Trying to wake herself up from the ty dream she just got into.

Tzuyu walked towards her painfully slow like she was trying to pull her in.

"Hey, enjoying the show?" Tzuyu smirked while taking a seat beside her.

Sana automatically burst into red, and looked away.

"Shut up, and hurry." She retorted.

Tzuyu chuckled, and faced away making Sana face her back.

'Calm down, Sana. You don't even know what your feeling.' Sana thought as she tried to composed herself again.

Squeezing some cream onto her palm, she then applied it onto Tzuyu's back. But as she was spreading the cream, she can also feel how fit, and kind of muscular Tzuyu's back is. She suddenly wanted to feel every inch of Tzuyu's that she suddenly see as a dessert.

"Sana, you're applying too much." 

Sana pulled her hands away, and saw how white the latter's back is.

"I-I'm sorry! Oh gosh!" She exclaimed while smeering the white cream more to make it less visible. But the more she spreaded it the more she imagined the white substance to something else, and pulled away her hands in an instant. "There, it's much better. Sorry for that."

Tzuyu stands, and glanced down at her. "You're acting weird, did some of your memories came back already?"

Sana shook her head, and laid back face first. "I just wanted to relax. Go swim ahead." She demanded, Tzuyu shrugged.

"Okay, join me later."

Sana then heard a splash of water making her breathe. But then again her rude eyes wanted to see what's going on in the pool behind her. Her head its own to see the scenario.

"Oh my God. . . " She mumbled as her eyes widen in fixation on the wonderful view in front of her.

On the moment her eyes laid on the latter, Tzuyu whipped her hair above her head before wiping off the excess water on her face upward.

Tzuyu looked so edible, and delicious. Sana couldn't help, but adjust her position into a much comfortable one. She sat slowly, and looked at the latter so hungrily.

'The is wrong with me. . . ' She mentally cursed a thousand time for feeling something weird. Her eyes found Tzuyu like a piece of candy.

Without noticing she was already walking towards the pool.

"Oh, so you decided to join me?" Tzuyu grinned. "Come on."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter