Chapter 21

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There are images invloved. Please use the desktop version of your browser if your using your phone. Thank you!

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

Sana took a deep breath while facing the mirror after getting her make-up done. She never felt as nervous as before. She may be performing in front of the crowd so many times, but this time she'll be facing not just any crowd, but also her family and relatives and Tzuyu's as well.

The Chou family wanted them to be wed at Taiwan since same marriage is already legal.

"Calm down, Sana." She mumbled to herself as she took another deep breath.

A knock came. After answering Mina and the others Twice members came in. 

"Wahh~ you're so pretty, Sana!" Mina squealed.

"I am really nervous." She sighed and faced back on the mirror.

Jihyo patted her back. "It's normal, isn't it?" She added a smile before smoothing Sana's shoulder and fixing her hair.

"In a few minutes, say goodbye to 'Minatozaki'," Momo grinned.

"And say hello to 'Chou'" Mina added with a giggle. Both then gave each other a high-five making Sana even more nervous.

"Why are you sad?" Jihyo asked with a teasing smile.

"Shut up! Mou-" Sana pouted and puffed her cheeks. "I am just so nervous like my stomach is on a weird movement."

"It's kind of funny how you're suddenly being nervous when you have performed so many times on stage in front of thousands of people, while this is not even a hundred." Jihyo laughed.

Sana kept kicking the air with a pout. "I can't! I don't even know what to do! What if I might trip? Or fall down? Or pass out—"

"Shh-" Jihyo hushed her. "Calmed down. That doesn't help." She then patted Sana's back. "Whoa- your skin is so cold."

"Sana," Nayeon held her shoulder from behind and looked at Sana through the mirror. "Relax."

Sana felt Nayeon's voice soothing and helped her calmed down at least a little.

"Now, you have to be confident and be proud. Where's the confident Sana we know?" The older girl added. "Are you okay now?"

Sana smiled back. "Thank you, Nayeonnie."

"Let's go?" Jihyo asked.

Sana looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath. She then nodded. "Let's go."
.
.
.
As she is now standing behind the big door, her nervousness double. Her father patted her arm and smiled at her, but still not helping. She just clung onto him tighter making her father chuckled.

(A/N: "Japanese", "English" I'm just using google trans for this. 😅)

"Ochitsuite kudasai." Her father whispered.

(Trans: Calm down, dear.)

"Otōsan- mou~" She pouted. "Watashi wa hontōni kinchō e iru."

(Trans: I'm really nervous.)

He nodded. "Sore wa seijōdesu. Sore wa watashi ga kekkonshiki-chū ni anata no okāsan ni mo kanjita kotodesu." Adding another chuckle. "Tzuyu-san wa imanani o kanjita to omoimasu ka?"

(Trans: That's normal. That's what I also felt for your mom during our wedding. What do you think Tzuyu felt right now?)

Sana then thought that maybe Tzuyu is more nervous than her since she's already inside with all the people.

"Sore demo-" She paused and just pouted. Her father patted her arm with a smile.

(Trans: But still-)

"Shōjiki ni iu to," He paused and looked at the maple-colored door. "Watashi wa on'nanoko to kekkon suru koto wa kese kangaenakatta. Watashi wa shokkudatta."

(Trans: To be honest, I never thought of you getting married to a girl. I was shock.)

Sana was taken aback and looked at her father worriedly. "Otōsan, sumimasen."

(Trans: Dad, I'm sorry.)

The man shook his head and looked down on her with a loving smile. "Sore o ukeireru no wa muzukashīdesu. Shikashi kekkyoku, watashi wa musume ga shima dake de arukimawaru koto o nozonde imasen." He gave her a kiss on the forehead and an assurance smile making her feel at ease. "Watashi to anata no okāsan wa itsumo anata o aieimasu."

(Trans: It's hard to accept. But eventually, I don't want my daughter to walk in the isle alone. Me and your mom always loves you.)

He gave a quick glance and a fatherly smile. "Otanjōbi omedetō gozaimasu."

(Trans: Happy Birthday.)

Sana wanted to cry. She can already feel tears wielding on the corner of her eyes.

"Nakanaide. Anata wa anata no meiku o dainashi ni surudeshou." He added a chuckle making Sana slap his arm.

(Trans: Don't cry. You'll ruin your make-up.)

"Aieruyo, otōsan. Arigatō." She smiled and took a deep breath. She knows any second now the doors will open.

(Trans: I love you, dad. Thank you.)

"Anata o totemo totemo aieimasu." He whispered back.

(Trans: I love you too, dear.)

The then music started up and the doors opened slowly revealing a sea of people smiling at her. She then started to walk slowly on the isle, she also saw how Tzuyu looked surprised seeing while waiting at the altar.

Photographers are everywhere, especially from Korea—MBC, SBS, and many more. It was a big event, and a big news for the whole world. One of the members of the famous girl band Twice is getting married, and this is a good catch for the media.

Sana kept walking slowly, she didn't even know if she's smiling or not out of uneasiness. She hope she got better photos to look at later. Looking ahead, she saw how Tzuyu looked surprised seeing her. Her heart skipped a lot of beats seeing how Tzuyu looked.

When they reached the altar, Tzuyu reached out her left hand to her which she gladly accepted it. She then kissed the cheeks of her father while muttering a small 'thank you'. Tzuyu bowed to her father and whispered 'thank you' to him as well. 

"Take care of my daughter." He said.

"I will, and will forever." Tzuyu smiled back before the man walk to his seat beside her wife.

Sana's now holding onto Tzuyu's arm with a red face. Tzuyu's words had a strong impact. Simple, but powerful.

"You're taking my breath away." Tzuyu said as she kept her gaze at the priest who's busy flipping the bible.

Strike one.

Sana immediately blushed and gripped tighter Tzuyu's arm—along with some nails digging through—making the taller girl flinched silently.

"What?" Tzuyu whispered, and Sana couldn't help it but blush even more seeing Tzuyu's smirk.

"Stop teasing!" She hissed and puffed her cheeks. The priest surely had taken his time finding his dialogue guide.

"I am not." Tzuyu retorted. "My soon-to-be Mrs. Chou is really stunning."

Strike two.

Sana can really feel how her face lit up on fire. She gripped Tzuyu's arm more making the girl winced once again.

"Shut up, Chou!" She whined and Tzuyu just chuckled irking her more. "Mou~!"

"That's why I like taking your pictures." Tzuyu smirked while her eyes stayed glued at the man in front of them. "Maybe my heart was already captured from the start. I just forgot to develop it."

Smooth.

Sana's face couldn't even be make out. Her face is beet red to the ears. 

"And maybe that's why I am always focus on a certain someone because I wanted to capture a certain celebrity's heart." She paused.

Strike three for Chou. She then remembered the silly fiction story about them making her even more redder.

"I just didn't realized it. Well," Tzuyu continued. "You're mine." Giving a side glance smirk before looking back at the priest.

Sana's heart is almost going cardiac. Tzuyu is gonna kill her on their wedding day. Great, right?

"And mine alone." Tzuyu added.

Sana pinched Tzuyu's arm making the girl flinched and chuckled.

"Stop it!" She pouted.

•••••••••••

(Other girl's Side)

Momo elbowed Mina lightly and whispered. "What are they doing?"

"I don't know." Mina shrugged. "I hope they are not fighting during the ceremony."

"They're not," Jihyo retorted. "Tzuyu was just teasing Sana. Look at how Tzuyu tries to hide her smile." She then smirked. "Aigoo, these two."

Mina and Momo chuckled.

"Tzuyu sure knows how to make Sana red." Nayeon smirked.

When the priest started talking everyone went into a defeaning silence.

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

"I do." She said while smiling at Tzuyu who seemed to be holding back a laugh. This made her grip onto Tzuyu's hands tighter.

Tzuyu kept teasing her while the priest was talking. She kept saying how y she was, and how she don't want to be away from her even just a second. Words like those didn't even help Sana's heart a bit. It was making her little heart burst. She was very overwhelmed to the point she wanted to punch and slap Tzuyu for teasing, but she knows she can't. 

First of all, many people are watching including the priest, and second; they are in their wedding for goodness sake.

"Do you, Chou Tzuyu, take Minatozaki Sana as your lovely wedded spouse?" The priest said.

Tzuyu smirked at her. "To my lovely and beautiful girlfriend, yes. Yes, I do. And I can't wait for her to be mine." Earning a few giggle from the audience, especially from Sana's groupmates. Flashes and shutters echoed around the hall after Tzuyu said that. They have their mic on the sides of their mouth, people can really hear them, except earlier since they moved the mic away.

Even though Sana was smiling, her eyes went wide saying 'stop that'. Tzuyu mouthed 'what', and she mouthed back 'stop smirking' making Tzuyu hold her laughter more. Her dimple is getting deeper by the second. Sana's brow twitched and pinched Tzuyu's hand which is holding hers making the latter tried her best not to chuckle.

The priest then instructed to exchange rings which is delivered by Tzuyu's little cousins. It's kind of unfair how they got everything, from money to looks. They totally slay.

Tzuyu picked up the ring and slipped it to Sana's left hand, before she let go Tzuyu gave a quick kiss on the ring earning a squeal from the audience with a few 'aww'. Sana is a walking fireworks, her face is exploding from redness.

"Your turn, wifey~" Tzuyu smirked.

Sana promised herself to make Tzuyu pay later. She then picked up the ring and slipped it quickly.

"You may now kiss your spouse~" The priest said with a reserved smile. So, he was entertained as well. "I haven't wed a couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter