Chapter 8

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sana's Side)

The sun's bright rays woken the sleeping squirrel, yawning. Sana's eyes directly went wide after seeing herself as well as the girl she's currently hugging, gasped.

'OH MY GOD!!!' Her cheeks instantly burned and faced the other side while slowly patting her face to calm her crazy blushes down. 'We just had—OH MY GOD!!!'

Sana internally squealed. She was so happy about what happened last night, and tried to reminisce the event.

'Oh God- that was so unforgettable.' She bit her lower lip. 'Oh. My. God.'

That phrase became her favorite mantra.

Suddenly, she then felt hands sneaking over her tummy and a warm body was pressed behind her. Her blushes multiplied to the nth power after feeling two mounds on her as she was pulled closer for a hug.

"Good morning, Sana."

A husky voice whispered behind her ear making her hair stand—probably making her again.

"G-G-G-" Sana stopped, she felt so stupid that she can't even say anything correctly. 'KYAAAAAAHH-! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME CHOU TZUYU!'

The girl behind her chuckled while caressing her tummy. "Are you okay, Sana?"

"Y-Y-Y-Y-" ...Oh my God...

The latter gave another light laugh, embarrassing herself again.

"Do you want another round?" Tzuyu kisses her neck. She can also feel the curve of smirk Tzuyu was emmiting.

In instinct, Sana jumped off the bed along with the bedsheet covering her body, her dishelved hair covering half of her reddish face. Tzuyu laughed at her while hugging a pillow.

"What are you doing, Sana. Lay back here." Tzuyu beckoned with a teasing grin. "I want to cuddle more."

"Shut up!" Sana puffed her red cheeks as she tightened her gripped on the mantle. "I'm going to cook breakfast!" She then ran towards the bathroom leaving the sheets by the door.

After locking inside, Sana held a hand over her chest as she felt her heart beating like crazy.

"Oh God. Get a grip Sana!" She whispered as she walked towards the shower. "She's obviously going to tease me today."

Turning the shower on, she was directly soaked and slowly wiped off the excess water away from her face. Her mind suddenly recalled the event resulting her lips curving into a smile.

••••••••••

While cooking breakfast—just a simple fried bacon and eggs—she kept glancing by the doorway hoping to see her fiancé.

After finishing, she set the table and hang the apron on the sides of the counter. Glad their hotel room is like a condominium-type—it has a kitchen. Plus, they bought groceries much to Sana's curiosity as to why and now she knows.

"Tzuyu-ah!" She called while getting some mugs to prepare some hot chocolate drink. "Breakfast is ready!"

As she was pouring the cocoa powder in, a pair of arms enveloped her tummy and she then felt a chin resting on her right shoulder.

"My Sana is really a wife material." 

Then again her blushes came back, but this time her hands got afftected as well. Her hand started to shake while stirring the liquid.

"Take your seat, Chou. I'm not done yet." She slapped the girl's hands who yelped with a small 'ow' behind her.

"Such a meannie." Tzuyu pulled away and took her seat before Sana settled their drinks on the table.

"Let's eat." Sana said with a smile.

"So," Tzuyu started. "Sana don't hesitate to shout my name if you'll feel any headaches, okay?"

Sana shot a surprised wide eyes, she certainly didn't expect that. She was expecting some teasing actually.

"Why do you looked surprised?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana looked back down on her food and shook her head. "Nothing."

"What are you thinking?"

Obviously, she can't say what she was actually expecting. She'll just embarrass herself again.

"Uhm- your caring side is surprising." ...Congratulations for not stuttering, Sana...

The latter hummed. "Am I not caring enough?"

Sana shook her head immediately. "No, it's just that- uhm-" ...Great- what to say?

Tzuyu sighed and settled her utensils down before taking her left hand across the table looking at her.

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you."

Heart beats fast.

"I wanted to make up all of those lost times that I haven't done in the past." Tzuyu smiled and gently patter her hand. "I'll always be here for you."

She swallowed hard, and looked down pressing her lips from forming a smile after the tingling sensation she just felt again inside her stomach.

"Let's have a stroll at the park later." Tzuyu declared as she pulled her hand away, smiled. "The day after tomorrow we'll travel back to our home."

Sana could only nod like a shy girl who just met her crush. A small smile slowly slipped on the side of her lips. Glanced, Tzuyu continued eating without noticing her stares. Hurriedly looking back down when Tzuyu raised her head, she then stomped her foot silently.

'Kyaaaaaaaaah-!!!' Biting her inner cheeks. 'Okay, Sana- this is too much! STOP IT!'

••••••••••

In an almost idled wide park, the couple walked hand in hand with a cone of ice cream on the other.

"Give me some of yours, Sana." Tzuyu looked at girl's strawberry-vanilla ice cream.

Sana raised her brow and moved her cone away. "You got yours!" She then it while hearing the latter whined.

"It's chocolate! It's different!"

She stick her tongue out quickly and huffed. "Then, that's not my problem."

Sana then noticed the silent latter beside who's obviously still looking at her, she automatically regretted why she turned her head to the sides. Tzuyu got the puppy-eyes and a cute pout that Sana almost dared to pinched it—pinched it like it was about to be ripped off from the taller girl's face out of the aegyo-overload.

"Fine!" She huffed and gave her ice cream to the grinning and jumping latter.

"Yey! I know you couldn't resist me!" Tzuyu took a bite while Sana rolled her eyes, but deep inside she was squealing.

'Okay, Sana. Hold your hormones. It doesn't mean you're madly, crazily, over-the-top, absolutely, super-duper in love with Tzuyu does mean you'll always squeal like a sissy.'

Her eyes glanced back at the girl who just finished taking a bite and grinned with a small 'thank you and I love you to infinity and beyond', plus a peck on her lips.

And no, Sana wasn't internally bleeding.

Sana turned and walked away briskly with her left hand covering her grinning mouth, and squealed lightly not minding her fiancé who kept calling her while catching up.

'KYAAAAAAAAAAAH-! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!'

Suddenly, her mind was taken by a guy who stood on her way while waving at her shyly, blinked.

"Uh, Sana-ssi! I am a fan of yours!" The Caucasian guy spoke in english making Sana baffled about what he was talking about.

"Uhm- s-sorry?" ...Am I speaking english correctly? "I don't know you." She took a step back bumping onto someone. When she looked behind her it was none other than Tzuyu who—she assumed—was glaring at the guy for a longer time already.

"Uhm- can I have your autograph?" He said while holding out a booklet and a pen that both had a logo 'T' like 'W' in a cursive manner. "I'm a fan of Twice!" He added.

Sana's brows furrowed. 'Twice? What is that?' She then back away, but was stopped by Tzuyu. "Tzuyu-ah." She whispered and hid behind the said girl.

The guy looked at Tzuyu and bowed, retreating his hands.

"You must be Chou Tzuyu-ssi, Sana-ssi's fiancé—the Photographer." He bowed and smiled awkwardly since their height is almost the same, he's just two inch taller.

Tzuyu's brows furrowed and stared intensely at him.

"Ah! Sorry- you were all over the media after Sana-ssi confessed that she was engaged." He said, taking a step back. "Sorry for disturbing your moment." Adding an awkward grin. "Uhm- I can't have an. . . autograph?"

Tzuyu sighed, she then faced Sana. "Sana, give him a quick autograph."

Sana flinched. "Eh? Why?" She was clearly baffled.

The latter sighed again. "I'll explain later." Tzuyu then accepted the guy's small notebook and pen before handing it to a confused Sana. "Here, just a signature."

"Uhm-" Sana uncapped the pen and stared at the booklet. "I don't know what my signature is like." She whispered.

"Even just the romanji of your name." Tzuyu insisted.

Sana nodded and started writing her name before giving back it to the guy with a small smile. "Here you go."

"Thank you!" He jumped. "Hope Twice will be complete and get back on stage soon! I'll be looking forward to it! I kept being a Once eventhough Twice had one member on hiatus."

When the guy left, Sana raised a brow at Tzuyu who sighed and looked away.

"What was that, Tzuyu-ah?" She asked while following her fiancé who's walking ahead.

"I'll explain when we get back home." Tzuyu said making Sana even more baffled.

There are a lot of questions in her mind. Who was that guy? What is 'Twice'? What is 'Once'? And so much more. Sana couldn't help but think that Tzuyu had some informations that she has yet to tell.

Tzuyu intertwined their fingers, taking back Sana from the abyss of her thoughts. She shot another confused look.

"I know you are confused, but I will tell you once we get back to Moscow, okay?" Tzuyu glanced at her, she the nodded. She doesn't have much choice does she?

First they need to get back to the hotel to get ready to go back home. She actually curious and excited what are the back stories Tzuyu hasn't tell yet. Not to mention a random guy suddenly wanted her autograph.

'What is my job before?'

••••••••••

After reaching their home back at Moscow, Sana noticed that there are four suspicious girls standing outside their home along with their luggages. The moment Tzuyu killed the engine, both then got out. 

What made  Sana's blood boil is that a short girl with a face mask on jumped onto Tzuyu for a hugged. She automatically cleared loudly making the girl break pull away. She then glared at Tzuyu who seems to be fidgeting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter