Chapter 14

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Other girl's Side)

Nayeon nudged Jihyo's side while watching Sana doing the photoshoot. They are currently at a secluded part of the park where they are having their photoshoot schedule under autumn season, and its Sana's turn after Nayeon. The other members were at the tent sitting while watching the squirrel does her thing.

"Look at Sana." Nayeon whispered to the girl beside her. "I think she's really having a hard time."

Jihyo nodded. "Yeah, she took a lot of takes today."

"Tzuyu-ah already looked so impatient taking Sana's shoots." Momo looked at the duo worriedly.

Nayeon sighed and hugged her coat closer. "I'm really curious what happened. Sana won't even tell us why."

"She was just crying outside our room." Mina said.

"Maybe this has something to do with Tzuyu." Nayeon pursed her lips while looking at the other girls. "She won't be like that without a big reason."

"Maybe it's something related to her family?" Momo pondered making Jihyo shook her head.

"I don't think so. If this does involved her family, she will tell us. She's very open when it comes to her family, right? S, I find it impossible if her family is involved in this."

"Yeah-" Nayeon nodded. "The only big reason here is Tzuyu. It's what she's currently been thinking these past few days."

"Did she confess already?" Mina she whispered while the eyeing some staffs talking to the other staffs while on their break.

Momo nodded. "Seems like it."

Nayeon shrugged and look at Jihyo who shrugged as well. "If so, then-" All of them looked at Sana who had her head hang while Tzuyu was talking to her. "Gosh- did Tzuyu snapped?"

They immediately all got worried looking at Sana.

"I'll just check on Sana." Jihyo stood and walked towards the area. When she arrived, she heard Tzuyu sighed and looked at her when she was noticed. "What's the problem, Tzuyu-ah?"

Tzuyu sighed. "She's not herself today. Her shots are not good." She then shook her head as she sighed. Walking away, she then talks to the staffs.

After Tzuyu disappeared from their sight, Jihyo went closer to the quiet girl and nudged her arm lightly. "Are you okay, Sana?"

Sana sighed. "I just can't look directly at the camera." She looked away. "Tired, I guess."

Jihyo whispered near her left ear. "Is this about Tzuyu?"

Sana shook her head and walked away back to their tent leaving the latter to follow worriedly from behind. 

.

.

.

After their photoshoot—in which Sana had to redo hers again by tomorrow—they all got back to their rooms. They all saw Sana slumped on the bed and covered herself. When Nayeon was about to speak, a phone rang.

"Mine," Jihyo said, she then read the message. "We've got meeting later at the hotel's conference room at three sharp."

"What is it about?" Mina inquired.

Jihyo looked at her, lips pouted. "Our comeback for April."

The latter nodded and looked at her watch. "We've got an hour to prepare." She then gestures with her eyes towards the girl sleeping on the bed. Seeing others shrugged, Mina sighed as well.

.

At the conference hall, everyone was settled even Tzuyu was included as well despite of not being part of the meeting. They all saw that the younger girl sat at the farthest seat, Nayeon and Jihyo looked at each other then nodded. Nayeon then beckoned the girl to come closer, in which the girl obliged without hesitations. When Tzuyu sat beside Nayeon, she gave a curious look to to her.

"What is it, Nayeonnie?" Tzuyu whispered.

Nayeon leaned closer to the latter's ear. "You see Tzuyu-ah-" She paused and glanced at Jihyo who sat across her. Jihyo gave a go signal before pretending to look at their Manager's who are standing in front preparing for the materials. "Sana is so down today, can you take her out later?"

Tzuyu pulled away with a raised brow. "Huh? Why?"

"We're busy with our own stuff that we barely had our own time to spend with each other." Nayeon pulled away with a smile. "You're not that busy, right?"

The girl flinched. "I supposed I am in the same boat as you, unnie. I've got a lot of back jobs that I have to edit and needed to be submitted this week."

Nayeon glanced back at Jihyo who seemed to gave another oblivious signal to the younger girl. She then looked back at Tzuyu and pouted. "Please, Tzuyu-ah? Just this time."

Tzuyu shook her head. "I can't, unnie. I'm sorry."

The eldest cursed mentally and had a telepathic conversation with her leader, at the same Jihyo called Tzuyu's attention making the girl looked at her. Jihyo leaned forward to whisper. "Tzuyu-ah, just accompany Sana for dinner. Please?"

Tzuyu looked obviously baffled and just looked at the two girls who had pleading eyes. "Why me? We're not that close."

Nayeon bit her inner cheeks, they really haven't thought about this much. It was just a sudden call of stupidity of them just to make Sana feel better. Hoping so that the girl will really feel better.

"I think, it's fine." Mina spoke.

The three of them looked the her who's sitting beside Jihyo.

"She needs another presence to freshen up. If we're the ones with her, she'll be down even more." Mina smiled sweetly. Nayeon and Jihyo mentally applauded. Mina sure got the brains. "We're busy with our own things like what Nayeonnie just said. So, please? We can't let her out by herself."

Tzuyu looked at them clearly thinking if she should do it, in contrast that the three are mentally praying.

"Uhm- okay. If you say so."

The three are mentally rejoicing. Though the plan was totally unplanned, at least the two will get to be with each other for a bit. And hoping that this will lighten Sana's mood for her redo of photoshoot tomorrow.

••••••••••

(Sana's Side)

Later at night, Sana was confused why she has to wait at the lounge for them when they can go there together. After being shut by a door in front of her face, she sighed and started to walked down the empty hallway.

"They're being weird." She whispered to herself. "And why do I have to wear this outfit?"

Sana wore a little black dress—as what Nayeon insisted. Curiosity peeked in her why Nayeon had to force her to wear a dress when they are just going to have dinner. Sana then pouted and tried to ease up a bit for her redo tomorrow after she remembered it. She needs to act like a professional like what she really is.

"A comeback, huh?"

Pursing her lips, she recalled what are the important points that were discussed earlier. She sat in front away from her other members, though she noticed that they were talking to Tzuyu about something. Not like she care anymore.

"Manager-nim said we can write our own lyrics."

Sana was too busy thinking about the meeting and hadn't realized that she had reached the hotel's lounge, not until she was tapped on her left shoulder. When she looked at person, her heart almost jumped.

"I'm sorry for startling you, Sana-ssi." The bellboy bowed. "I was told to bring you to the restaurant the moment I see you."

Sana nodded and followed the bellboy leading him to the Hotel's resto. He opened the door for her and both of them went inside the large dining hall with a hint of elegance in it's aura. She kept following him and led him to the farthest side of the room. After reaching the table, he pulled a chair for her which she gladly sat.

"Your acquaintance will arrive shortly, Sana-ssi." He then bowed and left.

Sana checked her phone and not a single message from her friends—even calls. She tried to dial Nayeon's phone, yet it was out of coverage. She then dialed the other's number and same as Nayeon's—no answer.

"Where are they?" She whispered.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, Sana."

Sana jumped at the sound of the familiar voice, she hurriedly stands and turned around making her heart skipped a beat. She just saw Chou Tzuyu standing in front of her, and not only that, the latter was holding out a single wrapped red rose with a red ribbon tied around it. Tzuyu held it to her with a small smile.

"My apologies." Tzuyu said.

She was speechless while staring at the flower. 'Is this a joke?' She thought. Nevertheless, she accepted it and sat back as what Tzuyu gestured. The girl then sat across her and checked the menu.

"What will be your order, Sana-unnie?" Tzuyu asked without leaving her eyes from the menu.

Sana was still in a daze thinking if this has something to do with her members, but she's not sure. Though knowing how sneaky her friends are, maybe they arranged this dinner for her. This made her brow ticked. She surely can't let this slide.

"Can I ask something?" Sana asked with a hint of annoyance. Tzuyu looked up with a hum. "Did Nayeonnie and the others told you to eat dinner with me?"

Tzuyu grinned and looked back at the menu with a chuckle. In all honesty, Sana found it so attractive yet she don't want to be obvious.

"No." Tzuyu said.

Well, that wasn't the answer she was expecting.

"I don't get it," Sana leaned back with a confused face. "Then why?"

Tzuyu settled the menu down and kneaded her own fingers together. "Can't I have dinner with you?"

Sana was caught off guard with the question. "Eh?"

"I asked Nayeonnie if I can have dinner with you earlier."

Her cheeks started to stain. 'Are you kidding me?' Her heart was stammering right against her rib cage. Yes, she really just can't believe that her crush—Chou Tzuyu—is the one who she had a date with.  Not like this is really a date, but her heart was so overwhelmed that she wanted to melt right there.

Tzuyu looked back at her. "You seemed surprised? Didn't Nayeonnie told you?"

Sana mindlessly shook her head.

The latter nodded. "I see," She then grinned awkwardly. "I'm sorry for not asking you in person."

Sana shook her head as she felt back all the tingling feelings that she wanted to forget. Was it really forgotten? Or, she just not wanted to acknowledge?

Picking up the menu, she immediately hid her face behind it. 'Keep it cool, Sana!' She thought as she took a deep breath silently. "Wh-Why though?" The stuttering is always there.

"Uhm- nothing in particular." Tzuyu answered with a shrugged. "Maybe this will help you lighten up your mood? You can't focus on your takes earlier, seems like you have a problem."

Sana was sweating cold hard ice. How can she even tell her why she can't concentrate is because of her? She can't die just yet.

"Nayeonnie did told me, but it was my own will to take you out for dinner. Sorry for not asking you personally though." Tzuyu slightly bowed her head. "Nayeonnie did say that it's much better if you're out with someone new, so yeah."

Did Tzuyu really did this for her? This is odd. She got a girlfriend.

Suddenly Tzuyu's phone rang. Tzuyu excused herself asking she'll just answer it for a second leaving Sana's thoughts ran wild inside the restaurant.

'It was really her girlfriend!' Biting her inner cheeks, she can't help but think about it especially after what she had heard. Maybe she just heard it wrong in the first place? Was it really Tzuyu's girlfriend or boyfriend perhaps? She was only assuming in the first place without confirmation from the girl herself.

Sana didn't notice that Tzuyu was already done with her call had had sat back again, not until her attention was called.

"What'll be your order, unnie?"

Sana snapped out and pretended to scan the menu again. "Uhm- I can't choose. I'll just be having what you'll be having." She said as she settled the laminated paper back.

Tzuyu nodded and called in the waiter who then arrived in an instant and took their order. When the attendee left, S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter