Chapter 2

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tzuyu's Side)

Tzuyu was woken up by the suns rays entering through the sliding glass door. Groaning, she slowly sits and stretches her arms before checking the clock on the side table, 7:16am.

"Glad you're awake."

Tzuyu lazily looked at the girl who is standing by the door with her arms crossed, not only that, she had smirk on her face.

"Good morning. Want breakfast, Sana?" Tzuyu asked yawning. She then heard the girl snorted and raised her brow at her. "What?"

"Nothing." Sana looked away without removing her amused smile.

Tzuyu shrugged it off and fixed her futon clean and put it back to the wardrobe before walking closer to Sana, when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror she hurriedly took a step back, her eyes went wide.

"The hell. . . " She whispered after seeing her face full of doodles. That explains why Sana had sharpie pens on her hand just now. When she shot her glare to the devious girl, she was nowhere to be found.

Sana is going to be the death of her.

"SANAAAAA!!!!"

Tzuyu screamed so loud that she almost felt the whole house shake, she then bolted outside where a loud laughter can be heard.

After searching the whole ground, she couldn't find Sana but she can hear her laughing from somewhere.

"The garden. . . "

Tzuyu went outside and found no squirrel insight. She groaned while walking towards the pool.

"This kind of Sana is really a pain in the but—"

Tzuyu then felt she was pushed towards the pool and on reflex, she grabbed onto the girl who pushed her and both of them earned a loud spalsh.

Hurriedly emerging out of the water while brushing away her hair above her face, when she looked around Sana just came out of the water.

Then everything to Tzuyu's eyes went into slow motion.

Sana had her side profile facing Tzuyu while brushing off her hair over her head and wiping away some water off her face. Tzuyu can clearly see Sana's black lacy bra above her white soaked shirt, she automatically feel her hot face.

And damn, she looked y as .

Sana splashed water over her face that brings her back to reality.

"Argh! Sana!"

The latter just laughed.

"Why are you doing this to me so early in the morning?" Tzuyu groaned while slowly walking towards Sana who kept giggling.

"That's for sleeping in my room." Sana sticked out her tongue as she kept backing away.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "I told you, it is our room." Successfully trapping Sana at the edge of the pool in-between her arms.

Suddenly, their eyes got connected and neither of them is even trying to pull away. Tzuyu stared at Sana with full of love and sincerity. Eventhough Sana had lost her memory, Tzuyu doesn't care anymore as long as Sana is still with her. All she has to do is make Sana fall for her again, but maybe Sana already did, or remembered some feelings for her at least.

And as to herself, she was drowning deeper. Deeper in the abyss of love.

When Tzuyu was about to speak, Sana cupped her face making her stopped in her tracks. Sana eyed her face for a few seconds, and Tzuyu just let her. 

About a minute, she then felt Sana's thumb caressing over her face.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked as she slowly felt her face getting hotter, especially with Sana's concentrated face looking at her.

"Wiping off the doodles I made." She grinned making Tzuyu's her leap a mile.

"A-Ah, okay." Tzuyu looked away since she was trying to resist kissing Sana right there. Hoping she still had resistance 'coz Sana's gravity is really strong and it's slowly her in. "So I guess, there's still some good side left in you huh?" She added a smirk making Sana pull her cheeks. "Ow! What was that for?"

Sana raised a brow and patted her cheeks. "I'm being nice here and you're saying mean things." She then pouted.

Oh how she wanted to kiss that plum red lips.

"Sana," Tzuyu whispered. "Can I kiss you?"

And she didn't mean to ask. She's so ed up.

"Eh?"

Tzuyu can see how red Sana's face is, trying to mirror her expression, she heavily swallowed a lump of air. All she remembered is that when Sana still got her memories, they haven't kiss yet except in the cheeks where Sana likes to kiss her. She also remembered Sana saying she won't take her first kiss away if she's not in love with her yet.

Right now, she is. She is deeply in love.

But the thing is, it's Sana's turn not to remember anything. Can she really ask for a kiss?

"Uh- so-sorry!" Tzuyu grinned awkwardly and scratched her nape while her eyes are darting somewhere away from Sana. "I don't think it's appropriate to ask that from someone who's not in love with me. I'm sorry." She then pulled away and held her right hand. "C'mon, let's get change so that—"

Sana pulled away her hand making Tzuyu glanced back at her.

"Uhm- are you mad at me?"

Sana didn't answer.

"Sana?"

Suddenly, Sana jumped onto her making them fall back into the water, and now into the deeper part of the pool. Tzuyu squinted her one eye while the other peeked and held her breath as she tried to swim back up, but Sana encirled her arms around her neck and pulled her into a deep kiss.

Tzuyu's eyes went wide, her brain went haywired seeing Sana kissing her. But seconds later, she came back with her senses and hugged Sana through her waist pulling her closer deeping their kiss.

After it felt like eternity, Tzuyu used her right hand to swim back up with breaking the kiss. When they both came out, the two of them immediately pulled away and panted hard as they stared at each other.

Tzuyu can see how red their faces are, and she can't even pull away from Sana. She's not letting go.

Sana caressed her nape as she looked down again on Tzuyu's lips then back up to her eyes. Tzuyu then got back her brain somewhere.

"Uh- why did you do that? Y-You don't have to force yourself, y'know?"  Tzuyu whispered.

Sana stared back with same fervor as her.

"I-I don't know, I just wanted to kiss you all of a sudden." Sana whispered back.

Tzuyu now understands why Sana did that, because Sana wanted to do that way before she got an accident. And she can't help but smile.

"I love you, Sana." Tzuyu kissed her forehead. "I'll do my best to help you try remember things despite of my condition as well." She then caressed her cheeks. "I'll do anything for you."

Sana was speechless, and just kept staring at Tzuyu like a TV.

"You may not remember your love for me, but I'll help you remember that." Tzuyu grinned and held her hand. "C'mon, let's get change so that we can have our breakfast."

Sana nodded, Tzuyu then pulled her out of the pool still hand in hand.
.
.
.
As Tzuyu was cooking some chicken stew, she just let Sana watch in the living room alone, since the show was still the same anime they watched before, she can hear her fiancée screaming from time to time making her chuckle. Seconds later, she felt arms wrapping around her waist and hugged her tight from behind.

This is progress.

A smile slipped her lips.

Not a minute later, she felt hands gripping on the back of her shirt and a body pressing up against her.

"Uh- Sana, are you okay?"

Tzuyu tried glancing while cooking, she knew Sana was scared.

Sana punched her back, but Sana's strength is like a baby, it didn't even hurt Tzuyu at all. "Mou! Don't you have any other channels!" She whined while stomping her feet.

Tzuyu bit her lower lip to supress her smile.

"Just changed it to channel 41, Cartoon Network."

The latter groaned. "I don't want that!"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "44, Nickelodeon."

"Don't you have any more channel other than that kids show?!"

Sana's screech made Tzuyu flinched and gripped the pan handle hard. There really is no other channel she can offer, though there are Star Movies, HBO, AXN, but some movies are dubbed in Russian language, only few that are in english.

"Uh- channel 52, Disney."

"Okay."

Tzuyu almost twisted her neck out of surprise just to look at Sana who back is retreating towards the living room.

So, Disney works for her. Wow.

Shaking her head, she continued cooking.

Half an hour later, she's finally done. The recipe can only be cooked for 15 minutes but due to Sana's overly girly hand writing, she wasn't able to read some of the instructions directly.

After preparing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter