Chapter 1

Capturing the Celebrity's heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Wattpad readers was able to reach the target! Congrats! :D

I'm a good dealer. 😉 Here ya go~

••••••••••

(Tzuyu's Side)

After the doctor checked, he stated that his theory regarding Sana losing her memory is to be expected and Tzuyu was never so devastated in her life.

"She can actually be discharge tomorrow. Don't force her to remember things, it'll give her massive headache." He then patted Tzuyu's head. "Don't worry, just think positive. At least her memories are the ones that are gone, not her."

Tzuyu looked up and finds a smiling doctor. 

"Always remember, memories can be created again if it's gone, but never the same person."

He then left after shutting the doors close. 

Tzuyu took a deep breath, she doesn't want to cry. Crying should only be done once, and just be thankful she's still here. She then calm herself before facing Sana.

'Guess I need to introduce myself.' She mentally sighed before taking back her seat.

Sana eyed her silently.

"My name is Chou Tzuyu, 19 years old and I'm your fiancé." She started, but before she could even continue Sana cut her off.

"Wait- are you sure, you are who you are?"

Tzuyu mentally sighed. This kind of Sana is nosy. She nodded, pulling out her wallet with her license card and gave it to Sana.

Sana looked at it carefully before nodding. "Okay, continue."

Tzuyu spent an hour explaning it to Sana who she is, where she lives and what they are doing in Russia. But noticing Sana's bratty deamanor, she excluded the idol thingies. Like if Sana knew, she would start to boast nonsense things. If Sana would regain her memory, she'll understand why anyway.

After the longest self conversation Tzuyu had ever initiated in her life, finally she has done explaining the necessary things. 

The question is, how can she tell this to their parents? It would be hard on them and probably much more worried because she, herself, hadn't regain her memories.

Should she tell them or not? 

Tzuyu sighed and rubbed her temple. 'I willl tell them but I'll just have to make sure I'll be the one handling Sana. I want to be the one taking care of her.'

She then stands. "I'll just call our parents and inform them about your situation."

After Sana nodded, she then left the room and called through a landline phone from the hospital. After a series of rings, the phone was picked up.

"Mom,"

"Ah, Tzuyu? Is there any problem? You called from a telephone."

She sighed. "There is, mom. Sana got into an accident and got amnesia as well."

The woman gasped. "Oh my God. I'll send my men to get—"

"No, I'll be fine. I'll take care of her this time. Please tell Sana's mom that I'll take care of Sana and she has nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure? Tzuyu, you yourself has not yet recovered from amnesia and now Sana had one. How can you—"

"Sorry, mom. But, I really want to be the one taking care of her. Sana had written everything down in a notebook anyway, to remember things that would help me."

Tzuyu heard her mom sighed.

"Alright, if that's what you want. Just call me when you need us, okay? I won't take no for an answer."

"Yes, mom."

"I'll tell Mrs. Suzuko about this, I know she won't like it but I'll try my best to hold her down. You promise to take care of her."

"I promise."

"Okay, call me if you need me."

Tzuyu rubbed her temple. "Yes, mom."

"Bye, I love you."

"Love you too."

Tzuyu the hang up and went back to the room. There, she found Sana looking outsude the window with a breath-taking facade. The sun's rays gave a nice filter to the confined girl's outline emphasizing her beauty more.

She sighed, she can't believe she just fell in love with someone who just lost her memory and feelings for her.

Now it's her turn to make Sana fall for her again.

Taking a seat, Sana looked at her.

"Are you hungry?" Tzuyu asked, Sana shook her head. "Uhm- how are you feeling?"

"My head hurts and my body is aching."

Tzuyu stands again. "I'll ask the do—"

"No, it's okay." Sana said then looked away. "I don't even know what's my purpose for living anyway."

The words Sana said hit Tzuyu pretty hard. Her heart stings like it was smasked to the wall.

'Calm down, Tzuyu. She just said that 'coz she lost her memory. Calm down.' 

Taking a deep breath she then held Sana's hand and sat beside her on the bed. The latter was taken aback and scooted away.

"Sana, you have taken care of me when I was in your situation. You wanted me to love you that's why you are willing to take care of me alone. I know why you're saying that, but let me help you this time."

Sana looked down and sighed. "I don't know, eventhough you have explained things to me I still don't get why I don't trust you."

Tzuyu bit her lower lip and held Sana's hands tighter. "Then what do you want me to do to make you trust me?"

Sana looked at her and their eyes met. Their stares intensified the moment Sana leaned closer eyeing her lips. Tzuyu froze. As their lips are an inch apart, Sana pushed Tzuyu of the bed with a loud thud.

"The ?!" Tzuyu groaned while rubbing her as she tried to stand.

Sana giggled. "Like I would really kiss you! In your dreams! Haha!"

The patience of the Taiwanese is growing smaller. 

'This Sana is way too different from the loving Sana, this is the brat Sana.'

Yes, she really labeled Sana as a 'Brat'. How can she even control this girl? Can she even control her? She's not sure, but she was sure enough that her patience will easily lowered to zero with Sana's playful deamanor.

"Fine, I'll buy something to eat." Tzuyu got up and walked away.

••••••••••

By tomorrow, Sana was discharge and Tzuyu already took care of the bill. But before she could come back to Sana's room last night, a Police officer was looking for Sana.

Tzuyu then knew what happened about the accident, it was a drunk driver who fell asleep while driving and swerved to the other lane and got Sana's car. The driver is still in a critical condition and ask her if she'll file a case against him but declined. Tzuyu said he'll just pay the damage and the hospital bill and she doesn't want to involve with him again. The Police nodded and promised to contact her once again after the whole payment is settled and give her the cheque.

As they are walking towards her car, Sana walked to another direction. This made Tzuyu sighed and immediately followed her.

"Why are you following me?" Sana spat as she stopped walking and turned around to glare at the taller girl tailing behind her.

Both got out of the hospital, but a stubborn Sana won't get inside Tzuyu's car.

Tzuyu raised a brow. "Do you know where you're going?"

Sana froze and looked away with a pout while crossing her arms. This made Tzuyu smirked.

"So, you're coming with me." Directly grabbing the sulking latter's hand and pulled her back to the parking area but Sana kept resisting.

"YAH!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! KYAAH!"

Tzuyu noticed that some passers by are already looking at them. She stopped pulling the squealing squirrel and whispered.

"I told you, I'm your fiancé. So, let's go now you're creating some scandal."

"And why should I believe you?" Sana challenged with a raised brow.

Tzuyu raised he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter