Chapter 2

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(edited)

 

Lisa's P.O.V 

I'm glad it was the last period of the day beacause I just wanted to head straight home and sleep, school was so tiring. 

"Yah, Lalisa."

I looked up from my notes to see a smiling Jisoo. She seemed happy... a little too happy.

"What did you do now?" I asked skeptically. I love Jisoo but I know her well enough to know that she can get herself into trouble easily.

"I didn't do anything this time I swear," she said and threw her hands up in surrender. 

I glared at her, "Are you sure? You didn't go running around breaking into people's houses again did you?"

She shuddered at the memory.

"That was one time and I swear I thought he had a dead body inside of his house," she pleaded.

"Even if Mr. Song did have dead body in his house you should've done the civil thing and called the police," I sighed rolling my eyes and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah yeah I get it. "Jisoo, it's not right to assume that someone murdered another person just because they had a few ketchup stains on their shirt"," she mocked in a high-pitched voice.

"I do not sound like that," I said.

"You kind of do," she chuckled. I opened my mouth to argue back but she quickly changed the subject. "Anyways, what I was trying to tell you was that Jennie talked to me earlier and said that she'll be a little late to our meeting after school."

"And why are you so happy about this?" I asked.

"Because it means we have some time to kill," Jisoo stated. "We could go get food and come back in time to meet her. So you want to?" she asked excitedly.

I must say, the idea of food definitely did sound good.

Jisoo pouted and looked at me with her best puppy eyes.

"Okay, sure."

"Yay," she cheered and we both turned back to the front to listen to the teacher once agian.

 

"Yah, when you said we were going to get food I thought we'd go to a restaurant or something not a convenience store," I whined looking sadly at my food.

"Sorry Liz, this was all I could afford from my salary," she said.

"What salary? You don't even have a job," I chuckled.

"Exactly," she said and continued to slurp up the rest of her ramyun.

I really couldn't stay mad at that girl. When we got into fights she'd always do something funny, I'd laugh, and then we'd be the best of friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter