Chapter 4

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(edited)

 

Lisa's P.O.V

Jisoo and I both took leisure steps to the cafeteria as the mere thought of food had us excited. As Jisoo and I were basically skipping to the cafeteria we came to a stop as we heard our names being called.

"Jisoo! Lisa! Wait up!"

We both turned at a familiar voice calling our names. We both stared at the tall boy who had greeted us with his usual rectangular smile.

"Hi Taehyung," I smiled at the boy who was now walking toward us with another familiar looking boy walking next to him. "Hey Jisoo, isn't that the boy you-" 

"Shh," Jisoo shushed me. "Act normal." She said in a nervous voice as she striked a pose that looked far from normal. One hand was placed on her hip while she held the other hand against the side of her head. I just stared at her in amusement as she 'acted normal'.

"Hey guys, uh Jisoo are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he examined Jisoo with worry.

"Yes of course. W-Why wouldn't I be," Jisoo questioned in an unsually high pitched voice. I raised an eyebrow questioningly at my friend who shot me a pleading look.

I chuckled and looked at the two boys who stood before us. "Oh she's fine, Jisoo's just.. um stretching?" I said making my statement sound more like a question. But as soon as Jisoo heard me she began to raise both her arms above her head.

"Uh yeah, stretching before eating is not only good for the body but also for the soul," Jisoo stated.

"Oh I see." Taehyung still seemed a bit suspicious but he let it slide as he smiled at us brightly. "So I heard you guys were looking for Jungkook."

"We were?" I asked and glanced at Jisoo who was shamelessly staring at the boy that stood next to Taehyung. The boy didnt seem to notice Jisoo as he stared at the floor with his jaw clenched angrily. I brushed it off and elbowed Jisoo, bringing her back to reality as she shot Taehyung and I a look of question.

"Sorry what?" Jisoo breathed.

"Were we looking for Jungkook Jisoo?" I narrowed my eyes into slits at the older girl.

"Oh yeah, do you know where he is Tae?" Jisoo wondered as if she just remembered Taehyung was there.

"Yeah, he usually hangs out in the artroom during lunch," Taehyung informed us.

"Oh thanks for telling us, we're gonna go now," Jisoo said linking our arms together.

"May I ask why two pretty girls such as yourselves are looking for him?" said the boy who had said nothing until now with a blank look on his face. "Oh wait I know, you two probably just want to pounce on him like the rest of the female population that attend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter