Flashback

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at the ball in my hands blankly. I sighed deeply letting the tension out of my shoulders and looked up at the hoop. God, I'm tired of this crap. I threw the ball to the side, not caring where it would go and took a seat on the wooden bench. There was a time where I really did like basketball but all the pressure from dad just took the fun out of it. 

"Hey! Your ball."

My eyes shot up to the unknown voice and I saw a girl with cat like eyes stare at me curiously. She held it out to me as she waited for me to take it from her.

"It's not mine," I sighed as I got up to leave. Screw this, I'm sure some pizza could cheer me up in no time.

Then in my peripheral vision I could see the ball coming at me and my hands caught it on instinct. 

The girl raised an eyebrow with her arms crossed. "Not your ball my ," she scoffed and walked away leaving me standing there, staring at her retreating figure dumbly.

 

 

A/N

Ughhhhhhhh :// finals bootyhole y’all. This isn't much, but I promise after finals I'll write more!! I wrote to give you guys a sneak peek of Jennie and Jungkook's past.

What do you all think of their past relationship? What was the reasoning behind them breaking it off? Did Jungkook really cheat or is there more to the story? Why is Jennie so determined to get back at Jungkook?? You’ll all find out soon cuz winter break literally starts this Friday, which means I’ll be updating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter