Chapter 3

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(edited)

 

Lisa's P.O.V  

"No fighting at the table children," Jisoo said jokingly. 

I glared at her as she continued to eat her fried chicken. "He started it," I huffed not knowing how childish I sounded.

Well, it was true. This Jungkook guy has been bothering me ever since we got to this diner. 

"I can't help it, you look cute when you're mad," he chuckled and stole a fry from my plate. Did I mention he stole a friggin french fry off of my plate?! You never steal food off of a hungry girl's plate, that's just commom sense.

I quickly slapped his hand before he could eat it, "Eat your own food pretty boy," I said with hostility in my voice. Who does this guy think he is?

"Aw, but the food on your plate tastes so much better," he smirked and proceeded to take another one of my fries. 

God, this kid is so infuriating!

"Are you kidding me? We ordered the same exact thing!" I groaned. "Ugh, Jisoo. This jerk won't stop eating my food," I whined putting emphasis on the 'My'.

Jisoo looked at Jungkook and I briefly and smiled cheekily at me.

Taehyung who was sitting next to her, only chuckled, "You two fight like an old married couple," he said in a teasing voice as Jisoo smirked at me.

I gagged at the idea of actually being married to this self-absorebed doofus.

"I wouldn't even marry this guy if he was the last person on the planet," I stated crossing my arms and glaring at the boy eating my fries. 

"Oh come on Lizzy, you know you love me," said Jungkook winking at me.

I rolled my eyes at the new nickname, "In your dreams," I scoffed. That's it, if I stay here any longer I swear I will end up killing this guy.

"You know what, Jisoo and I should get back to the school," I stated standing from my seat.

"Wait what," Jisoo whined while bringing her chicken closer to her protectively. "What about the chicken?" I sighed.

Seriously, how am I younger than this baby?

"Come on, we can get a to go box," I chuckled and waved a waitress over.

"Oh, you guys are going back to school too? We can all walk back together," Taehyung offered as both him and Jungkook stood up from their chairs.

I shot Jisoo a look that said, 'I refuse to spend another minute with Jungkook a.k.a the food stealing douchebag'. Apparently our best friend telepathy didn't quite work as well as it should've.

"That would be great," answered Jisoo smiling.

Gosh, what am I going to do with this girl?

"Oh, you guys don't have to if you don't want to," I said.

"It's no problem, Jungkook and I have to get to basketball practice anyways," Taehyung insisted as he helped Jisoo put her chicken in the to go box the waitress had given us. "Practice starts at four and we got like half an hour to kill."

"Yeah, it's no problem Lizzy," smirked Jungkook as he swung his arm around me. "Let's go."

"Fine," I sighed as he walked me to the door.

 

Luckily, I managed to get out of Jungkook's hold and was now walking wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter