Chapter 5

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(edited)

Lisa's P.O.V

"Hey, wait up!"

Jisoo and I both turned around to see Jennie who was jogging towards us with a smile. We both returned her smile and came to a stop as we waited for the girl to catch up. 

Over the past few days we've all become really close, Jisoo and Jennie were already friends before but became closer during the classes that they share together and I immediately clicked with Jennie since we both share the same love for photography. It's funny how the three of us became friends because of that French fry stealer.

Speaking of him, I haven't seen him since that day in the artroom. He actually didn't seem like a completely horrible person. Maybe was I too quick to judge him? What am I thinking? He's a jerk who hurt my friend and he deserves what's coming. Jennie linked arms with both me and Jisoo, bringing me out of my thoughts. 

"Hi girls!" Jennie said excitedly. "I can't make it to lunch today."

"Aww," Jisoo whined. "But you promised to give me your tater tots."

I swear Jisoo is a big baby.

"Sorry, Jichu not today but you could ask Lisa for hers," Jennie chuckled at the older girl's childish antics.

I quickly cut Jisoo off before she could whine more, "You've been pretty busy nowadays, what's up?"

"It's just that the school newspaper has been busy nowadays. So many things have been going on with the school which means more things for us to write about," Jennie sighed combing her hand through hair. But her eyes lightened up and looked at me as if she had just thought of the most amazing idea. "Like the basketball game after school," Jennie said excitedly. "You should come," Jennie said.

"Nah, basketball isn't really my thing," I said.

"You don't have to like basketball, just come so you can talk to Jungkook." Jisoo nodded in agreement. "It's settled, you two meet me in the gym after school," Jennie stated before I could refuse.

Why must I always suffer?

 

Jisoo and I sat next to each other at the bottom of the bleachers, waiting for Jennie patiently. I examined the crowded gym of hollering students who were now getting pumped up by the cheerleaders. I smiled at one of the cheerleaders excitedly, waving her over once they had finished their routine. The older girl jogged toward us smiling.

"Hi," she said sweetly hugging Jisoo and I then taking a seat next to me.

"Hi Rose," Jisoo said with her usual friendly smile. The amber haired girl greeted Jisoo and looked at me carefully.

"Since when did you like basketball?" The girl questioned suspiciously.

"W.. Well-" 

"She's here for Jungkook," Jisoo stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh really?" Rose asked teasingly. "I didn't know you had thing for Jungkook."

"It's not what you think-"

"Rose!" Another voice interrupted. All three of us turned to see a girl who I assumed was the cheer capt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter