Chapter 12

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's P.O.V

I stared blankly at my history book that laid on my desk. I had tried several times to read it as I was instructed but I could never get past the first sentence. So many things were going on through my head at this moment. 

Why did Jennie react like that after I had told her about the girl from the cafe? She seemed to already have an idea of who the girl but her reaction defenitely didn't exactly seem like a positive one. Did I do something wrong? Had I screwed up like had initially thought? Maybe Jisoo was wrong, had I really ruined everything?

I felt my mood plummet even further. Gosh, I finally managed to make a new friend and I end up losing them in no less than a month. That's depressing.

My life has done a complete one eighty after this whole breaking a jerk's heart thing. I've already messed things up, maybe I should just drop this whole revenge scheming. So what if Cupid's Classroom's won't ever get its recognition? I've already hurt Jennie too much, I'm sure she'll understand. Who am I even kidding? She'd be ecstatic to hear that I won't be there to screw up her mood anymore.

Okay, I've decided. I'll just call everything off. It'd be for the better anyways, right?

The bell had finally rung, signalling the end of the day. I stood up, shutting my book closed and stuffing it into my backpack.

As I walked out of the classroom, I pulled out my phone and opened up my contacts list, looking for one person in particular.

To: Coconut Head

I won't be able to make it tomorrow.

Sorry.

I sighed deeply, suddenly feeling a bit guilty at canceling but brushing it off quickly. No, why should I feel bad for him? The only reason I talked to him was because of Jennie. Even as I told myself that, I couldn't help but feel like I was the person at fault. Why is that?

I was quickly pulled out of my reverie when I felt my phone vibrate with a text.

From: Jendeukie~

I haven't exactly told u 2 the full stry

Can u 2 meet me at the clubroom?

After reading her text, I immediately rushed to the place of the location. I took long strides as I tried to make it to the clubroom as soon as possible. 

So many things were going through my mind at the moment. Jennie's text was just so vague, she left so many questions unanswered. Full story? What's that supposes to mean? Did it have anything to do with the girl from the cafe? Who was that girl anyway? They obviously know each other somehow. 

I abruptly collided with something, causing me to almost lose my balance. But before i could fall on my embarrassingly, a strong arm wrapped around my waist steadying me. I looked up at the person who helped me and my guilt from earlier rushed back.

"Mind explaining why you suddenly called off our plans, Lizzy?" 

His sudden change of voice sent shivers up my spine. I gulped nervously but despite that, I pushed his body away and met his heated gaze with the same intensity.

"Do I have to have a reason?" I shrugged. "I just decided I didn't want to anymore."

The boy before me let out a scoff and crossed his arms, staring directly into my eyes. "If I remember clearly, you were th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter