Flashback

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I leisurely walked to my house without a care in the world. I thought about what mom would make for dinner and felt the dread of having to sit through another get-to-know-you talk with my stepdad. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the guy it's just that it feels weird having a man in the house since dad passed. A change I'm sure I'll get used to eventually, it's also been heaps of fun with Chul, he's precious really. 

During the past few weeks I couldn't help but notice the unspoken tension in the house, I don't quite know what to make of it but every time I try to bring it up I'm always given the "you're too young to understand".

I sigh deeply and I finally see my house in the distance. I shrug off everything I'd been thinking and speed up my steps, just as I get closer to the house I see a man walking out holding bags. It's not just any man, it was my stepdad and he was holding suitcases. I stared on curiously, I don't remember mom mentioning a trip. Judging from his hasty steps and clenched jaw, I assume something was wrong.

"What's going on?" I mumbled to myself. I watch him get in a cab and drive off not knowing that that was the last time I would ever see him.

 

A/N

HIIIIIII~

So, I know this isn't much but I just wanted to publish a little something something to let y'all know that I'm still alive lol. School has just been a real pain in the which is why I haven't been updating as frequently but win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter