Flashback

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here sweetie?"

"To visit you, duh," I replied as if it was obvious. Because it was, why wouldn't I be here?

"I'm sure you have better things to do than hang out with your sick pops," he joked lightly.

"Are you kidding me," I scoffed. "You and your recovery is my top priority at the moment." I set the bag in my hand down and quickly dismissed his objections. "Now, would your favorite spicy rice cakes appease you?"

The man sighed deeply and smiled softly, "You know me too well."

"I know I do."

I took a seat and handed him a pair of chopsticks as I grabbed my own.

"How's school been?"

"Good, biology is still a pain though. But don't worry, I'm working on it," I assured him.

"That's good to hear," he smiled yet wore an anxious expression.

I genuinely hope he doesn't ask about her. I gulped and tried to change the subject quickly but it was too late.

"..And has your mother been well?"

I sighed inwardly as I set my chopsticks down. I stared up at my father carefully, "Pops-"

"Now now, don't give me that look. I didn't mean anything by it, I just wanted to know that's all."

I doubt that.

"Nevermind her, tell me about you. Oh, how's Lisa been?"

I decided to let the subject go and spoke, "She's been good. We've been thinking of making a club at school."

"That sounds fun," he smiled. "How about Taehyung?"

"He's been doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter