Chapter 11

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's P.O.V

It was Monday morning and all my confidence from yesterday has completely worn off. Why did I do that? I just don't know when to keep my mouth shut, do I?

I sighed to myself, finally making it to the clubroom.

I texted the girls telling them to come, I want to confess just how bad I messed up. I really hope they won't be too mad. Especially Jennie, we'd just started getting closer to each other and now I screwed up her chances at getting back at her ex. I'm such a ty friend.

I was lost in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed the door to the clubrdom opening.

"What are you doing?"

I stared back at Jisoo, who stared at me in confusion.

"How did you know I was here?" I exclaimed.

"I could hear you pacing back amd forth while I was inside," Jisoo chuckled. 

Oh, I really was pacing back and forth. I looked back at her bashfully, "Oh." I ignored her teasing smile and walked inside.

"So why did you call a meeting? What's up?"

I breathed out nervously, trying to look at anything but her. "Okay, don't be mad but.. I sortaaskedJungkookouttheotherdayI'msorry-"

"Woah woah, easy there girl," Jisoo cut me off. "Breathe."

I took in deep breaths, trying to calm my beating heart beat.

Once she saw that I had calmed down, she spoke, "Okay, now repeat what you just said again."

I gulped, "IaskedJungkookout."

The girl gasped and I felt myself cringe. I knew she would be mad. I opened my mouth, ready to apologize until Jisoo had interrupted me once more.

"Did you just say you asked Jungkook out!" I nodded hesitantly as she beamed in happiness, clapping her hands together. "That's great Lisa, good work!"

"Wh-What?" Why doesn't she look mad. I completely ruined everything, why was she so happy? "You mean, you're not angry?"

"What, of course not. Why would I be?" Jisoo asked.

"I completely acted on impulse, who knows if he'll actually like me enough to be heartbroken after I leave. I haven't been observing him enough at all! To him I'm probably just another girl to played with I ruined everything," I sighed. "Maybe we can get revenge some other way."

I glanced up at Jisoo hesitantly, only to see her standing before me smiling.

"Okay, so maybe you did act on impulse but I still think we can go through with the plan. Sure, we'll have to speed up the whole get to know you thing but this could still work out."

No, this guy isn't someone who wants a serious relationship. He'll ditch me immediately after he realizes I'm not someone he likes. We should've put more preparation into this.

Jisoo seemed to notice my guilt stricken face and rested her hand on my arm assuringly. "You didn't ruin anything Liz. The whole Tom and Jerry thing you two had going on was adorable but we had to get the plan moving eventually. So, this is a good thing got it? Stop blaming yourself."

I processed Jisoo's words slowly, maybe she's right. I might've had some bad timing but it still worked out I guess. He ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter