Chapter 7

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's P.O.V

"What's going on here?"

My head turned to the all too familiar voice and my eyes widened.

"Mom? I didn't know you were dropping by, I was just about to lock up and fetch Chul." I stood up from the booth and went to grab the grocery bags from my mom's hands.

"You didn't get my text?" I shook my head, remembering that I had left my phone behind the counter to charge. "Oh well, since I was already on the road I thought I'd pick up Chul instead. The grocery store isn't far from Hoseok's house anyways." 

As if on cue, the said boy came skipping in happily holding a toy basketball in his hand.

"Noona!"

"Hi Chul!" I greeted back just as excitedly. I placed the grocery bags on a nearby table and kneeled down so I was eye-level with the small boy. "How are you feeling today?"

"Today he wasn't feeling so well but you know Hoseok, he always manages to cheer him up," my mom answered with a warm smile.

I hummed in approval, happy that my little brother was feeling better. I ruffled his hair affectionately. "Did you have fun?"

He nodded his head beaming, "Yeah! Hoseok hyung gave me this ball see!" Chul showed me his ball with excitement eveident on his face. "Oh and Jimin hyung was there too," he smiled before leaning in closer to me as if he was telling me something top secret. "He brought a pretty noona with him," he giggled bashfully.

I smiled broadly already knowing who this 'pretty noona' was. I'm satisfied knowing the couple were happy together.

"Would you mind telling me who your handsome friend is Lisa?" I stared up at my mother who wiggled her eyebrows teasingly to which I could only roll my eyes at.

"Well, this is Jungkook. He's a uh- friend from school." I wouldn't consider the two of us close but there was no way I was going to tell my mom about my current situation with Jungkook. The said boy immediately slid out from the booth we had previously been sitting in and did a ninety degree bow.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you ma'am."

"Oh come on, ma'am makes me sound old. You can just call me M." My mother smiled kindly to the boy.

"Okay, well M I don't want to overstay my welcome, I'll get going now," he smiled politely. Jungkook proceeded to walk to the door until my mom stopped him.

"Wait, I was just about to cook some food. Why don't you stay for dinner?"

Jungkook's mouth opened and closed as he tried get a word out. He seemed to be having a fight with himself and I'd be lying if I said he didn't look a little cute. "Oh no, I don't want to intrud-"

"Nonsense, just have a seat. I'll go get started on the cooking." My mother took the grocery bags from the table next to me and went to the kitchen before Jungkook could deny once more. It wasn't like he really had a chance against my mom anyways, she's quite the persistent one. 

Jungkook stared at me helplessly and I could o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter