Chapter 14

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's P.O.V

I rubbed my temples as I listened to the older girl ramble on.

"What are you a fortune cookie? That didn't make any sense at all. Do me a favor and speak in a language that I actually understand. What does what you just said have to do with me?"

"Enough," I interjected. I handed her my bag of chips and spoke, "Will these appease you for the time being?"

Jisoo's eyes lit up in happiness as she snatched it from my hands. "Woah, where did you get these? These are like my all time favorite," she exclaimed.

"I got it from your lover boy," I said and prepared myself for another earful from the older girl.

"And another thing-"

"Oh look, we're here." I cut her off and quickly made my way to the library, away from her and her ranting.

"We'll finish this discussion later young lady," the girl stated as if she was scolding her own child, though we both knew who was more immature between the two of us.

"Yes ma'am," I mocked and entered, a calm silence suddenly engulfing me. I knew this quiet atmosphere wasn't going to last for long, especially since Jisoo was here.

"Don't mock me young lady," she whispered a little too loudly, which earned her a sharp glare from the old librarian. I only stuck my tongue out mockingly at the older which only ticked her off more, much to my amusement. "Lisa," Jisoo growled.

"Come on, let's go." I ventured further into the school's library, which was quite big compared to other schools. I scanned the endless aisles of books slowly, keeping an eye out for a particular fourth year. "How are we gonna find him?"

"We could split up, I guess," Jisoo suggested. 

I nodded and we both set off to go in different directions. I walked down several aisles of books, ignoring a couple who were sharing a rather intimate moment and contiuing on my way. Finally reaching the final aisle of books and to my luck, found just the person I was lookimg for.

"Ah! Jin sunbaenim," I called out.

The boy turned to me with a look of recognition. "Oh, your Lisa right? Jisoo's friend."

"Yeah, that's me," I replied awkwardly. Now that I had found him, I didn't exactly know how to approach him. The last time I had encountered him, I nearly cussed him out.

He seemed to notice my hesitation and shot me a small smile, "You can sit down if you like."

I took a step forward and sat next to him, leaving space between the two of us which the boy didn't seem to mind. Jin had put down his book and stared ahead at the aisle of books that faced us blankly. "I think I know why you're here."

"You do?" 

"Your trying to find Jungkook, aren't you?" The boy turned, cocking an eyebrow at me in question, but the look on his face told me he already knew he was correct.

"Yeah," I said hesitantly. 

Jin nodded and turned to me, "You, Lalisa Manoban, have been m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter