Chapter 16

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's P.O.V

I let out another tired grunt as I climbed the next flight of stairs, suddenly realizing just how unfit I was as I began to fan myself.

"Of all the places he had to be, he chose the rooftop." I grumbled, taking a quick pause to catch my breath. "Couldn't he have chosen somewhere on the first floor to mope," I groaned as I continued to climb the stairs.

Until I heard a snicker that echoed throughout the stairwell.

"Hello?" I called out as I leaned over the railing a bit, trying to find were the voice had come from. "Who's there?"

"He who mopes on the rooftop."

I snapped my head to the voice and saw Jungkook standing at the top of the flight of stairs. The corner of his lips were slightly tilted up but I noticed he still seemed tense and I felt a wave of guilt hit me.

He's still mad at me, not that I care but it would be best if I stayed on his good side for the time being.

I shot him a heated glare, momentarily forgetting the whole purpose of me being here, "Where'd you come from?"

"I was sitting on the stairs when I heard all this groaning and stuff, I thought a couple was getting it on in here for a second but then I heard your oh-so-familiar whining," he stated.

''So you were sitting here like a loner when you heard people "getting it on", and you didn't think to get out?" The boy merely shrugged and said nothing.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, suddenly feeling the tension between the two of us. "Um.. hey. About the other day-" I trailed off as the boy walked away, cutting me off in the process. "Hey, I was talking to you."

"Just follow me." I only sighed and let him lead me up the stairwell.

We climbed the last few flights of stairs and soon made it to the vacant rooftop. 

Jungkook walked to the railing and I followed suit, the two of us silently admiring the scenery. But as much as I would like to quietly stare at the sky, one of us was gonna have to acknowledge the elephant in the room. One of us had to fix whatever the heck this was that was going on between us and I had a feeling that person was gonna have to be me.

"Hey, so about the other day. I wanted to say I'm-"

"Don't worry about it," the boy brushed it off quickly, yet I still noticed how tense he still was.

"Could you shut up so I can apologize?" I rolled my eyes and saw the corner of his mouth lift slightly, which motivated me to continue. " I wanted to apologize for lashing out at you for no reason. I had a lot of things on my mind." With Jennie, her ex-friend, the whole plan in general, it was all just really stressing me out. But I, surprisingly, felt bad for lashing out at him that day. "I was just a mess of emotions and I ended up taking my frustration out on you, which was stupid. I ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter