Chapter 1

Cupid's Classroom (SLOW UPDATES)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(edited)

 

Lisa's P.O.V

As I made my way around all of the students in the crowded hall, I heard someone call my name.

"Lisa!"

Hearing my name being called, I turned around automatically.

It was Rose, one of my most recent clients.

"Thank you so much for helping me out," she said grabbing my hands in excitement. "I've liked Jimin ever since we were freshmen and I really can't even tell you how happy I am. I don't know how to thank you."

"No need to thank me, it's what I do. Plus, I see the way he looks at you, the boy is completely head over heels," I stated and shot her a cheeky smile.

"Really, you think so?" she blushed. "But still, if you ever need anything feel free to come and talk to me, okay?" she said and shot me a big smile that let me know she was sincere.

"Will do Rose," I smiled. "You better get going, your man's waiting," I smirked and gestured behind her. 

Jimin was waving at us from across the hall.

"I'll get going then but remember my words Lisa, I'll be here if you need to talk," she said and sqeezed my hands that were still being held by her. She turned and lightly jogged to her boyfriend. I smiled looking at the couple.

"Yah, you look like a stalker."

I quickly turned my head at the familiar voice meeting eyes with my best friend, Jisoo.

"I can't help it, they're too cute," I sighed.

"Another successful case, right?" she smiled looking at the hugging couple.

"Defenitely," I said knowing that the two of them were a good match for each other.

"Come on Lisa. Us single girls need to go to class," she laughed linking our arms together.

"Right, let's go."

 

The last bell rung signaling it was the end of the day and it was time for afterschool activities like clubs and sports. I had already packed my stuff and made my way out of the classroom. As I turned, I walked into a firm chest. I quickly backed away and rushed to apologize. "I-I'm so sorry," I stuttered clumsily and bowed.

"It's fine, I don't mind bumping into pretty girls."

I looked up at the guy I had bumped into shooting him a confused look. The unknown boy winked at me and walked away.

I brushed whatever just happened off and made my way down the hall and stood in front of a room with a sign that said, Cupid's Classroom, in large red letters. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter