Quarrels, second meetings and undercover Agents

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's feels way to short uhhh. And yeah it was actually pretty fun to write this one.^^

!!! I put the poll at the end again so if you haven't voted yet...!!!

---

Junjin enjoyed the way the cool water was running down his throat and closed his eyes to take a short nap in the shadow of the porch. He had been watching the people on the streets while lazing around. He didn’t have anything to do the afternoon. They had skipped breakfast for the sake of sleep and had late lunch instead.

After that Minwoo went to get some more sleep because he had a terrible hangover after drinking until he was nearly unconscious. Dongwan claimed to feel not much better but still didn’t miss out on telling them way too much about his night, by now Junjin knew probably more about the two girls his friend had slept with than their own friends.

Junjin was amazed how his friend who wouldn’t shut up even with a hangover but eventually Dongwan went down to the beach, dragging Hyesung along and so Junjin got his well deserved peace. He was glad that he didn’t drink that much and could go to the party this evening without a throbbing skull.

It was hot for april here in Florida but not unbearable and Junjin liked it as long as he could stay in the shadows and had some bottled water by his side. Bottled water was their best friend these two weeks because they didn’t dare drinking the tap water - or using it for anything besides showering.

Neither Junjin nor one of his three friends were too keen on having more stomach troubles than they would already have thanks to the alcohol. And they also knew from experience that staying hydrated was insanely important when you were dealing with heat and alcohol.

As Junjin heard the voices of his two friends who had been at the beach he knew that his calm afternoon would come to an end soon. And he should be right because as soon as they reached the porch a dripping wet Dongwan pulled Junjin in a bonecrushing hug – probably to annoy him but the coolness of his friend was actually nice and refreshing.

„How was the beach?“ he asked towards Hyesung as his friends sat down beside him. „He went surfing with the board of some girl - I don’t even know why I needed to come with him.“ Hyesung said putting his legs up on the chair opposite of him, he was looking rather dry in contrast to the other man. „I wouldn’t have gone surfing with her if you would’ve been willing to go into the water with me. I wanted to swim with you.“ Dongwan answered the unspoken question.

„Next time take someone with you who will go swimming with you.“ Hyesung shot back, leaning back in his chair and gulping down some water. Junjin knew that the older wouldn’t go into the water when many people were around. The older was quite shy and wouldn’t take his shirt off when they were not alone - even then he didn’t take it off much - and Junjin knew Hyesung thought it was silly to wear a shirt when you go swimming.

So when Dongwan and Hyesung went to the beach earlier Junjin knew that Hyesung would relax under the sun or he would play with his phone, maybe even do some school stuff. But he surely wouldn’t go swimming or anything with Dongwan who didn’t even bother taking a shirt with him because he wouldn’t wear it anyways. So Junjin was quite surprised that Dongwan expected Hyesung to go into the water with him.

„But I want to go with you Syungie.“ Dongwan sounded determined and then shot a look to Junjin who was sitting between them. „Don’t get me wrong Jinnie I’d like you to come too.“ He gave one of his apologetic smiles before returning his attention back to Hyesung. „And I already told you I won’t go swimming with you.“ Hyesung replied scowling. Yeah Junjins afternoon definitely wasn’t peaceful anymore.

„Do you have a problem with me?“ „No. I just don’t enjoy being half in front of so many people. But you probably can’t understand that because you like it a bit too much huh?“ Hyesung scoffed and Junjin thought he looked pretty funny.

Hyesung didn’t have the face to look good when he was angry - and he was pretty easy to rile up and had funny reactions - and on top of that he wore one of the sunglasses he liked so much but that were too big for his small face and Junjin thought the combination was hilarious. He tried to hold back his laughter but ended up snorting.

„What?!“ two annoyed voices snapped at him simultaneously. Right then Junjin knew if he didn’t want his to be kicked he should think of a distraction real quick. „You know we can all go to the beach in the middle of the night when it’s dark or really early when nobody else is there.“ Junjin thanked his luck that he could think of something so quick.

„Sounds good to me.“ Dongwan said and looked over to Hyesung who just nodded and laid his head on Junjins shoulder. „Speaking of us all - how is Minwoo?“ Junjin shrugged as an answer. „I haven’t seen him since lunch.“ he said. The older was probably still sleeping his hangover off as much as possible.

„I’ll look after him.“ Dongwan made his way into the house and Junjin checked the time on his phone. They still had five hours before they wanted to go to the party for the night. Fortunately it was only ten minutes away today and Junjin liked the idea that everyone would go home on his own. He closed his eyes again, with just Hyesung he could have some peace of mind again before his two noisy friends needed atten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter