Shed Rooftops and Dancing

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here we have the next chapter. Hope it's to your liking.

Thanks for upvoting and commenting - I really appreciate such things! ^~^

I'm thinking about writing one of the next chapters from someone elses viewpoint but I'm not sure...

---

Junjin was making his way through the unknown people searching for Andy. He had abandoned his friends as soon as they had reached the houseparty and had a drink or two on his way. He had looked inside the house at first but didn’t find Andy there. So he had made his way outside and was searching on the beach but he had no luck there either.

If he was honest, he felt silly for searching for the other guy so hard - maybe Andy would come later. Or he was taking the day off from the parties. Maybe he should give up and enjoy himself while keeping both eyes open. If they were supposed to meet than they would meet, sooner or later.

 The tall male let out the breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. He grabbed the bottle jaegermeister a girl offered him, gulped down a bit of the liquid and gave the bottle back with a dashing smile. He made his way back towards the house. He planned to go inside and dance, but in the end he stayed outside near the house because a pretty guy invited him to dance.

Junjin grinned and went over only to find himself in a group of dancing people. Two girls didn’t wear a top and since he wasn’t to keen on seeing their he shifted his attention back to his dance partner. And man - the guy knew how to move.

Normally Junjin would be head over heels when he had the chance to dance with someone so talented - but today his thoughts lingered on a certain cute male he had looked for earlier and Junjin wanted to curse himself because it didn’t feel like himself when he thought so much about someone he barely knew. Junjin forced his attention back on the people around him.

The electronic bass made it easy to dance along and the people around him did exactly that. Some exchanged drinks and or were making out aggressively but the majority was dancing. Junjin spotted someone he knew making his way towards him. Hyesung; Wearing a scowl on his delicate features. Junjin gestured him to come over and dance with him.

Hyesung threw his arms around Junjins neck and even though he was surprised Junjin pulled his friend closer by the hip and animated him to dance too. „What happened that you pull such a face?“ Junjin shouted over the music. „I met some guy I danced with at the first party again and he keeps bothering me even though I told him I don’t want anything to do with him.“

The brunette rolled his eyes and turned around, pressing his backside against Junjin. „You’re irresistible Hyung.“ Junjin grinned at his friend. „Is he ugly?“ „Nope one of the problems. He is actually really handsome.“ Junjin laughed at that. It was hilarious how Hyesung always got shy when someone attractive was obviously liking him and when he wasn’t drunk he made sure to push them away.

„He is watching us. Seriously, why is he so persistent?“ Hyesung sounded more irritated than annoyed. „Maybe he isn’t that bad if he keeps following you even though you showed him your beastly side.“ Junjin suggested. He could nearly hear Hyesung snort. „You’re not much help Jinnie.“ Junjin pressed a kiss to the slender males cheek.

„Hyung get yourself a drink and let him bother you.“ Junjin whisper-shouted in Hyesungs ear. Hyesung gave him a murderous look and freed himself out of Junjins embrace, making his way god knows where to, probably pissed that Junjin wasn’t as helpful as he had hoped.

Junjin grinned at his cute friend and decided he craved a drink right now so he made his way through the people towards the house. But suddenly he heard a voice calling his name. „Junjin!“ The voice sounded familiar but he couldn’t pinpoint where he had heard it before. He looked around but didn’t find anyone familiar. And it wasn't as if his nickname was a usual one- „Up here!“ Irritated Junjin looked up and his gaze landed on a guy sitting on the roof of a shed. Junjin was sure it was Andy and he waved at the other, a smile making it's way on his face. Andy motioned him to come over. „Wanna come up?“ Junjin had no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter