A day full of realizations

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have fun with this long chapter that is a whole lot of crap.

(Also the epilogue will be a Ricsyung special since 13 people voted for that. (10 voted for Jindy))

---

A loud noise woke Junjin up abruptly. He winced and cuddled himself together. „Sorry.“ a voice he couldn’t assign said. Junjin rolled on his back, opening his eyes. He recognized the guy that bend over him with a friendly smile as Andys friend. Why qas Andys friend here?

„Did I wake you up?“ the guy asked again. Junjin gave a hum as answer. His brain was still waking up and asking why Andys friend woke him up. It was utterly confusing. Definitely too much to handle when his brain was trying to escape back into dreamland...

„Just in case your wondering why you’re here“ said Tony - Junjin could finally remember his name - „we found you and Andy sleeping yesterday and Hyesung said that it’s okay if you sleep over at our place.“ The meaning of those words was sinking into Junjins sleepy brain and he sat up, taking a look around the room.

If Tony didn’t say what had happened he would’ve panicked. The room was unfamiliar but at least he knew the person lying beside him. Andy was still sleeping on the couch, blanket thrown off and still dressed in the clothes from the day before. „How do you know Hyesung?“ Junjin asked as it hit him that Tony knew his friends name and all.

„Eric knows him.“ Tony said and Junjin nodded slowly. Hyesung would have to explain how he knew Andys cousin and didn’t tell Junjin about it. „Want to have some breakfast with us?“ According to his body breakfast sounded like a real good idea right now.

He got up - world spinning a little - and followed Tony out of the room taking curious glances at the apartement while they made their way towards the kitchen. Junjin seated himself on a chair besides Eric who had his head on the table and waved at him, wearing a grin.

Junjin ended up eating cereal with the two and even though he was uncomfortable at first he relaxed soon. They were pretty laid back, treating him as if they already knew him. Junjin recalled his memories from the night before and as he realized that Andy had kissed him he nearly slammed his head into his bowl of cereal.

When they had been drunk he shared a chaste kiss with all of his best friends already but it had been simply a gesture of friendly affection and the effect of alcohol. With Andy it been different and somehow Junjin felt embarrassed now. Junjin wasn’t sure if he should think about such things- He should probably talk with someone about that. Hyesung would have to be it. He was the one who Junjin always shared his secrets with.

Junjin was glad the other men in the room left him to his thoughts and didn’t invite his personal space too much - even though Eric had eaten Junjins cereal as he was lost in his thoughts. But Tony had given him more afterwards. Jaeduck had joined them after coming back from the supermarket. He had been buying icecream.

Junjin yawned, stretching himself, he was still sleepy but it was okay since he wasn’t too hungover and felt actually okay. Junjin had taken a liking in Tony and Jaeduck, they were cute and nice - the calm and friendly way. While Eric was interesting and Junjin thought he was a tad strange. But he was okay too, actually pretty amusing. Then again the Junjin was really curious why Hyesung didn’t tell him they knew each other because there was no way Hyesung wouldn’t mention someone like Eric. He had to ask him later, Hyesung surely had reasons.

Andy stumbled in the kitchen somewhere later and stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed Junjin. He looked really cute, as if he fell right out of his bed - which might’ve been the case. He wrinkled his forehead, seemingly trying to think, then shrugged and went over to the kitchen counter.

He got himself an apple and pulled a chair over to seat himself beside Junjin. His friends were deep in a debate about the pros and cons of instant icecoffee and didn’t mind the sleepy guy. Andy leaned in a bit. „Should I ask why you’re here or am I supposed to know why?“ he whispered. „You should ask.“ Junjin chuckled. Cute how the other was trying to be subtle.

„Good. How comes I get to see you this early, and in my friends kitchen?“ Andy asked, giving Junjin a curious smile. „Apparently we fell asleep at the party and your friends decided it’d be a good idea to take me home with them too.“ Junjin felt his face heat up at the thought how one of the last things he remembered was that Andy had kissed him. The exact same guy was now chewing on his apple and nodding to himself.

„Good that’s nice. At least they didn’t kidnap you.“ Andy seemed so serious about it that Junjin ended up giggling at the absurd thought. „What are you talking about?“ Eric leaned closer to them, having a cute grin on his handsome face - which looked rather out of place if you asked Junjin. „I just said that I’m glad you didn’t kidnap Jinnie.“ Andy said, patting his cousins head before shoving him away. Eric ended up sticking his tongue out and debating more about instant icecoffee, a topic obviously more interesting than Junjin. He wasn't sure if he should sulk about that fact or feel relieved...

„I think I told you already how weird Eric can be. Did he bother you much?“ Junjin shook his head, Eric had been pretty decent, a bit weird, but still decent. „If you don’t count that he ate my cereal. But that’s pretty much my own fault.“ Andy gave him a questioning look but Junjin shrugged it off and the brunette yawned, taking another bite of his apple, resting his head against Junjins shoulder.

Spending the morning with Andy and his friends was comfortable but after a while he still wanted to go back. He had to catch up with his own friends and wanted to change into his own, fresh clothes. So Andy borrowed Tonys car and Eric - who wanted to tag along - and Junjin entered it, making their way towards the house of Dongwans grandmother.

Since Junjin didn’t have his phone with him he didn’t bother telling his friends that he’d be back soon. He had never taken his phone with him to the parties in case he lost it or it got damaged, he had made not so nice experiences with that during a concert once and ever since he was overly careful.

But maybe he should’ve texted them because he ended up inviting Andy and Eric in and the first thing they saw after sticking their head in was Hyesung chasing after Dongwan, cursing the laughing man. „Uhh yeah sorry they don’t know we have guests.“ Junjin said and saw the two cousins just shrug, entering the house rather unfazed. Junjin had given up on trying to make a nice impression on his friends friends after some incidents and they had done the same - except for Hyesung maybe.

„Guys? No one here to welcome me?“ he shouted through the house, Dongwan and Hyesung didn’t even answer but Minwoo appeared in front of him. „Uhhh guests. Wonderful. We didn’t clean up.“ He grinned and exchanged greetings with the others.

„Good to have you back, Wannie has been riling Syung up all morning, have fun calming him down.“ Minwoo patted Junjin on the back and made his way over to the livingroom. Junjin sighed and dragged Andy along to follow Minwoo, he trusted Eric to come along too.

In the livingroom Hyesung stopped holding on to Dongwan and kicking him as soon as he noticed that they had guests. Junjin could hear him hissing a „We’re not done yet.“ before trying to fix his messy hair. Hyesung looked beyond embarrassed and greeted rather funnily. Dongwan had been confused for a bit before his charming smile was back on his face and he was excitedly chatting away with Andy and Eric who were placed on one of the sofas.

Right as Junjin was about to sit down Hyesung grabbed him by the collar and gave him the we-have-to-talk-look so Junjin sighed and excused himself to go after Hyesung. In the hallway Hyesung crossed his arms as if waiting for Junjin to talk first. But Junjin didn’t know what his friend wanted to hear so he kept silent. Hyesung seemed to be in a bad mood. Probably hungover and beyond annoyed by Dongwan.

„Why is he here?“ Junjin blinked confused. „Who? Andy?“ Whas it a problem that he had brought Andy over? He thought Hyesung liked the cute guy. „No! Eric of course!“ Hyesung spat, keeping his voice low. Junjin felt confused, he just found out the two knew each other and then Hyesung disliked having Eric in the house. Why would he - and then it hit Junjin.

Oh holy lord how could he have been so blind?! Junjin wanted to smash his head a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter