How to cure hangovers

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhh this is boring, sorry. The next one wil be better - I think...

!!!Also I can announce that the Pairings will be not only Jindy but also Woodong and Ricsyung. (10 People voted for them while 8 voted for Wansyung/Ricmin)!!!

---

Junjin heard faint voices but his brain wasn’t awake enough to grasp anything, he was still half in his dreams. But the voices were persistent and he felt himself getting awake, his senses slowly returning to him. He shifted around in his sheets to get more comfortable and then recognized that the hushed voices belonged to his friends.

Feeling experimental, Junjin cracked an eye open. At first there was just painful bright sunlight and he closed his eye again out of reflex. But as his eyes were used to the light he could see Minwoo und Dongwan sitting on one of their beds, looking how Junjin felt - horrible. His head was hurting like hell and his whole body was aching. He had a hangover.

Junjin blinked both eyes open and tried to recall the night before. Turns out that it wasn’t that easy. Maybe he should try again later. He signaled through a sleepy grumble that he was awake. His friends noticed it instantly, asking him how he felt. And what should he say? He didn't feel so wonderful. And it turned out that they had a massive hangover as well - Dongwan had even kissed the toilet bowl earlier. Hyesung was the only one who wasn’t practically dead and right now making some simple breakfast.

As Junjin was sure he could get up without complications they made their way down stairs and sat around the kitchen table in silence. Junjin felt as if Hyesungs mood was way too good for such a ty morning. But he kept his mouth shut since he was craving the breakfast the older was making. And he also didn’t want to risk Hyesung raising his voice, that wouldn’t help his headache.

Junjin had already taken some painkillers but they needed a while till they started to work. He wore Minwoos sunglasses too because he couldn't find his own - the other had quite a few pairs - and with sunglasses the world wasn’t all that painfully bright.

Junjin knew they looked like a heap of misery since Minwoo and Dongwan wore sunglasses too, the latter being quiet for once, having laid his head on his arms and was probably close to sleeping again.

„How about no party today?“ Minwoo broke the silence as they were eating their breakfast. Junjin nodded. That sounded nice, a day off would be good for him. „Sounds good to me.“ Dongwan agreed. „When you feel better in the evening we could go to the beach or explore the city a bit.“ Hyesung suggested.

„Count me in for the beach but before that I need some more sleep.“ Minwoo said. Junjin felt that the older man spoke exactly his mind and uttered an agreeing noise.

„Anyone wanna tell about your experiences last night - if you remember?“ Hyesung asked and Junjin was waiting for the topic to come up. They would always share their stories. But first of all Junjin had to remember his own evening completely.

His brain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter