Worrisome friends, swimming and drinking

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow this is long again. Probably because of all the drama. Sorry I'm really not good at writing dramatic and feelings stuff but still wanted to add it. And I pretty much hate this chapter myself but uggh I'm just going to share it...

Also since the votes were pretty obvious I'll add a Woodong special somewhere in the later chapters at the moment I have a few more chapters finished already - had time and felt creative.

---

The next morning was awful. Not because Junjin had a hangover no. Okay if he was honest he had a slight headache, but nothing to complain about. But Hyesung had a massive hangover and Junjin and Dongwan woke up to him sharing his stomachs content with the toiletbowl.

After caring for their friend they had gotten up and went down to loaf around in the living room, feeding Hyesung pretzel sticks and cola. Hyesung was his usual hungover self - grumbly and leashing out if anyone dared to annoy him - and Junjin wasn’t sure anymore if it had been a good idea to make the older man drunk.

Hyesung had gone way over the top with his drinks after they had parted ways. And then there was Dongwan who was still super weird and now because he was silent, only responding with short sentences when Junjin asked him something or ignoring him.

Junjin sighed, grabbed himself a handful of pretzel sticks and chewed on them lazily. None of the other two made a move to ask him how the last evening had been for him - a normally daily ritual for them. What good friends he had... The silence killed Junjin. It was almost painful. He was used to his noisy friends and it annoyed the hell out of him sometimes but the silence now suffocated him.

Hyesung wasn’t the problem here but Dongwan. The older was never quiet for such a long time - even when he was sleeping not - and he always shared what was on his mind. It wasn’t rare that they ended up in physical fights but Junjin could handle that since they grew closer through that.

But what he couldn’t handle was when Dongwan behaved so strange. He hated it. He wanted to punch the older guy and yell at him to finally talk but he had no idea if that would make things worse now. That Minwoo was still sleeping didn’t make things any better.

Junjin snorted. „Don’t you want to ask me how my evening was?“ he finally decided to say. „Go ahead and tell us.“ Hyesung said, voice somewhere between tired and snapping. Junjin felt at least a tiny bit better now and told Hyesung everything about his evening since the other idiot didn’t seem to care.

Hyesung wasn’t a very good conversation partner right now, but he was at least decent enough to listen to Junjin while sipping on his cola with a frown on his face. Hyesung had his ridiculous sunglasses on and Junjin was thankful he did because Hyesung looked terrible. Junjin had gotten a shock as he had seen him in the morning. Hyesung grumbled something as answer, giving Junjin a thumbs up.

„I don’t remember but I bet I told you everything about my evening yesterday already.“ Hyesung said after a minute of silence. „You did. Like three or four times.“ Junjin answered teasing his friend. Hyesung grimaced and kicked his slipper at Junjin who caught it out of reflex. „It’s okay I still love you.“ Junjin grinned at his friend. He felt a little better, seeing the small smile on the others face.

They started to drown in silence again but now Junjin dared to turn on the television and make them watch some random . Junjin nudged Dongwan with his elbow to see if he could snap the other out of his thoughts. Dongwan shot him a glare and ignored the helpless younger again. Junjin tried to calm the anger boiling up and focused on the television.

And finally the fourth male appeared and flopped down besides Hyesung. Minwoo looked horrible and was undeniably hungover too. He groaned, uttered a „Morning.“ and massaged his head, cuddling up to Hyesung who pushed him away.

Junjin cleares his throat, hoping that Minwoo was in a better mood than the idiot sitting beside Junjin and Hyesung. „Slept well?“ he asked. „Not really. I feel terrible.“ At least Minwoo was answering him, even though he was obviously grumpy - Junjin couldn’t hold it against him when the man had a hangover. „You look terrible too.“ „Thanks.“ Minwoo tried again to cuddle up to Hyesung but just got kicked in the side, yelping in pain.

„How was your evening?“ Minwoo asked. Wow. They had reached a new high! Finally his friends showed interest in him again! Junjin felt himself smile and told Minwoo about his evening. Minwoo was responding with some nods and understanding noises every now and then.

Hyesung was taking a nap and Junjin felt now a whole lot better. Maybe the morning - early afternoon - wasn’t as awful as he had first thought. Minwoo was cuddling up to the now sleeping Hyesung and Junjin grinned at the cute picture.

But Dongwans mood seemed to have gotten only worse and Junjin could practically feel it emitting in dark waves from his friend. „Minuuu do something about this guy.“ Junjin pointed at Dongwan. „He is in a bad mood. Obviously having fun being an , he's super weird and refuses to talk with us.“ In a better mood Junjin would've joked that the male beside him was on his period but seeing how Minwoo looked suddenly very white, just shaking his head, Junjin let it be.

He was confused, very confused. „Do you know what his problem is?“ he asked, curious. Minwoo shrunk visibly and it seemed as if he was trying to hide behind Hyesung. „No idea.“ he uttered. Junjin didn't believe him. He snorted angry was everyone trying to annoy him?

„My problem is none of your business!“ Dongwan hissed at Junjin suddenly and stormed off. That was shocking. He didn’t expect that, not at all. And Dongwans problem was totally Junjins business, not just because he had to live with the others bad mood but also because he was one of his best friends!

„What the was that about?“ Hyesung uttered as they could hear the entrace door slam shut. Junjin had never agreed more with anyones words. „We had .“ Minwoo stated quietly, making Junjin and Hyesung stare at him in disbelief. „What?“ Junjin whispered. He wasn’t sure if he had heard correctly. „We had .“ Minwoo repeated now, looking rather uncomfortable.

Junjin felt his confusion grow. He just hoped this wasn’t some sort of prank his friends pulled on him. Because if he remembered correctly Dongwan was straighter than straight and Minwoo wouldn’t touch his friend no matter how drunk he was, saying he was under his standards.

And even if they had indeed slept together Junjin didn’t get why Dongwan would behave so weird now, the friendship between the two short men had always seemed as if they would just laugh it off if they accidently slept together. „We need more Information.“ Hyesung stated and Junjin thanked him mentally because Hyesungs brain seemed to work better than his own.

Minwoo sighed and Junjin noticed that he looked truly unhappy which made his heart ache a little. He wanted to comfort his friend - but first he had to hear the story.

„You see I was drunk and had a great evening yesterday. Then there was this guy I had met two parties ago, David I think? Anyways, we clicked pretty well. But just as I was about to pull him into of the free guestrooms because it was obvious that we would have Dongwan appeared out of nowhere. I have no idea why but he got all angry and told David to piss off and threatened to kill him if he laid his hands on me ever again and David left. You see, I was super pissed at Dongwan and asked him why he was such an and told him to take responsibility. I don’t remember how but we ended up having . Afterwards he just apologized and said it would never happen again and asked if we were cool and I said yes.“

Minwoo was a little out of breath after ranting all that down. He looked really frustrated right now and Junjin just wanted to give him a hug.

„But the thing is I’m not cool with it. I never told you because it’s embarrassing, but I had a huge crush on him back in high school - and somehow this stirred up old feelings. But he seems to regret it completely, I mean you've seen how he is right now, am I that horrible, just because I'm a guy or what? He didn't seem to mind yesterday- Also you know how he always tells us he is such a god and we always laugh it off? I hate to admit it, but the was fantastic. “

Minwoo looked broken after finishing his monologue and buried his face in Hyesungs side who just patted his head. Junjins brain rattled as he tried to process all the information it just got. Because wow, that was weird! And when it came to any things with feelings involved Junjin really wasn’t of much help. He just stood up and moved over to the other sofa, joining Hyesungs and Minwoos cuddle session in a try to comfort the eldest.

„You agreed that you are cool, so why is he acting so weird?“ Junjin asked no one in particular, confusion still getting the better of him. „I wish I knew!“ Minwoo cried out, frustrated. „I’ll talk to him later but let’s try to untangle this mess first.“ Hyesung said softly. His mood had changed drastically and his motherly side shone through now, Junjin felt relieved that  he was there as well, helping. Minwoo nodded agreeing.

„If he got so angry that you were about to sleep with some other guy... maybe he likes you too?“ Hyesung suggested very carefully. „Bull. I don’t know what his problem is but that is surely isn't.“ Minwoo denied it strongly. „That never cared with whom I slept before and remember he apologized afterwards and said it would never happen again.“ Junjin felt Minwoo trembling in his hold and rubbed the others back soothingly.

„He could’ve said that because he was insecure.“ Hyesung suggested and Junjin nodded, that sounded indeed like Dongwan, a person who said a whole lot of nonsense as soon as he was nervous. But Minwoo shook his head determined.

„It's obvious that he doesn't want to see me right now. And believe me when I tell you that I know him well enough to know how he would cling if he liked me. I know him for so many years now and he has never acted like this.“ Hyesung hummed, seemingly deep in thoughts.

Junjins own brain was working with full power while searching for an explanation. „I think you should try talk it out with him when he comes back.“ „That’s probably the best.“ Junjin agreed. Minwoo sighed and nodded.

It had always worked the best between them when they talked openly, even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter