A beanbag and a bit of jealousy

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahh somehow this is really uncreative... But I still thinks it's pretty okay.^^

Their hairstyles, -colors, etc are inspired by Sniper Era in case but of course you are free to imagine them differently.

Poll is still at the end since I'm through with writing this story soon and then I'll write the epilogue.

Also for chapter 9: I gotta hint that I made a little summary for everyone who wanted to skip it at the end of it (if you didn't notice/read it I advise you to read it to know what happened).

---

As soon as Junjin was done looking around the house where this nights party was being held, he stepped out towards the beach. Minwoo and Dongwan were still by his side while Hyesung had abandoned them for drinks and dancing.

The fresh evening air felt pleasant, ghosting over his skin. And immediately he found himself in a hug. He recognized the familiar man easily, he had spent a lot of time with him the last days. Junjin hugged Andy back, burying his nose in the fluffly brown hair to inhale the shorter mans scent. He smiled, ignoring the by now familiar strange feeling in his gut. As Junjin pulled away he noticed how much Andy reeked of alcohol and guessed the other man had had quite a few drinks already.

Andy noticed the couple behind Junjin and crushed both of them at the same time in a short hug, greeting them. And suddenly Junjin felt Andy grab his hand and drag him back towards the house. He was pretty surprised but followed Andy nontheless, he liked the spontaneous actions of the other.

On their way Andy told Junjin that they had jelly shots and they were damn awesome but if they weren’t quick, there wouldn’t be any left for Junjin. Junjin found it cute how Andy was so determined to get him a taste of the alcohol snack. Andy even told him he had gotten enough for the two of them at first but couldn’t resist and ate them all. That was probably the reason why he was drunk already.

But luck was on their side and there were a few jelly shots left, Andy sneaking most of them away to hand them over to Junjin. And Junjin had to admit they were indeed really good. They weren't like the usual jelly shots that tasted like gelantin and alcohol and were pretty bitter. These tasted somehow like fruits - besides the obvious taste of wodka of course.

After the awesome jelly shots Junjin got himself a rum punch for the way and went upstairs with Andy, they had made a nice area with a lot of pillows and beanbags there. They cuddled up to sit on one of the last free beanbags. Exchanging how their days had been. They had been texting pretty much now, but since they got to see each other in the evening anyways they preferred to actually talk face to face.

Andy told Junjin how he had went to watch a movie with his friends and how horrible it had been. And that only him and his cousin were out partying today and the couple would pick them up since todays party was so far away from their apartement.

In return Junjin told Andy that Minwoo and Dongwan had made up. And how Hyesung had flipped as they had found out that the newly found couple had on the couch where they were all sitting. Junjin didn’t mind it all that much but Hyesung did. And Junjin and the others had found it pretty funny since the brunette guys reactions tended to get a bit out of hand and rather hilarious. Andy was giggling because he seemed to find it wonderful that Junjin had named Minwoo and Dongwan ‘the tiny couple‘ and told Junjin that he found them cute.

Junjin wanted to go and dance since mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter