More undercover Agents and a lot of Sand

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoho. New chapter uhh.

There will be three more chapters and one Epilogue (Ricsyung Special). Since I already wrote the next two chapters I guess I'll finish uploading this story in the next one or two weeks - yay.xD

---

The party for the night was located in two neighboring houses, one of them even had a pool. But Junjin was unable to enjoy it while knowing that Andy was somewhere near, but not by his side.He hadn’t found the guy the whole evening, so he was desperately searching for him.

Junjin had run into Minwoo and Dongwan earlier, the dripping wet couple had told him they hadn't seen Andy and that in the ocean wasn’t worth it and left Junjin as abruptly as they had appeared, being all hyped up and over each other. He had also found Tony and Jaeduck who told him that Andy had gone searching for Junjin too but had no idea where he was now.

Junjin felt frustrated, he had brushed off all the aquaintances and invites to dance, drink or play something. He had even found Hyesung and Eric down at the beach, trying to flick stones over the relatively calm ocean. Junjin had so many opportunities to have fun but he just wanted to see Andy but somehow the goddess of fate wasn’t well-meaning with him today.

He had a few drinks already - mostly beer - and had been close to smoke a cigarette to calm his nerves but in the end he could resist. By now Junjin was wandering aimlessly around the yard of the yellow house, sipping on his Caipirinha. He didn’t even like cocktails much but someone shoved him one in the hand and he accepted it without second thoughts.

The last night had been rather sleepless and frustrating, his day had been a bit better - his friends were good to be around - but Junjin had been restless. Since his talk about feelings and such stuff with Hyesung the day before Junjin had thought way too much about his feelings for Andy and Andy in general. And now he wanted to see the other, not only because he liked Andys company, but also because he wanted to know how he reacted to the cute male, now that he knew that he had a huge crush on him.

Sometimes Junjin had thought he had seen Andys brown hair through the people but in the end it wasn’t him and Junjin was left disappointed and with a wildly beating heart. So as Junjin spotted a mop of fluffy hair in the same shade of brown as Andys and a fitting haircut he didn’t dare to get his hopes up. But as he made his way over he recognized the neckline and shoulders, the way the sleeveless shirt hung over the upper body, revealing the guys arms.

Junjin wasn’t just sure that it was Andy but he felt it. Silently praying that he wasn’t wrong Junjin embraced the shorter male in a backhug, immediately recognizing the familiar scent as he got close. Andy startled in his hold and sneaked a glance at Junjin. Junjin loved the way the corners of Andys mouth went down in a shy smile and how Andy wrapped his arms around Junjins own.

„Were you undercover again?“ Andy asked over all the noise, not making an attempt to release himself out of Junjins embrace. It took Junjin a moment until he realized that Andy was referring to their second evening together and them talking about undercover agents and villains.

„Yes. I was trying to catch a certain bad guy and it turned out a lot harder than expected.“ Junjin gave back, leaning in more. „But now I’ve trapped him succesfully.“ He grinned to himself and felt Andys light laugh vibrating through the beautiful mans body. „You better be careful, villains tend to escape and ruin all your plans.“ Andy turned his head and gave Junjin a raised eyebrow paired with a mischievous grin. Junjin returned it.

„I’ll make sure that that won’t happen.“ Even though they were just joking around and talking about something entirely different Junjin didn’t plan on letting Andy go in any way, especially not now that he should confess his feelings to Andy, having to find out if Andy liked him back.

Junjin pressed a kiss to Andys cheek who turned his head back with a smile grazing his beautiful features. Junjin shoved all his thoughts and fears away and pressed a kiss onto the others lips. He felt as if he would explode any second as Andy kissed him back as he was about to retreat.

Junjin loosened his grip on the other male and turned him around to kiss him properly. Andy tasted like heaven, despite the alcohol and his lips were a whole lot softer than mens lips were supposed to be. Their kiss was tender and Junjin felt all mushy and giddy. Andy broke the kiss, went on his tiptoes and bent over to whisper into Junjins ear. „I warned you. Chase me.“ Junjin could barely hear those words but shuddered at Andys wicked smile, his breath hitching.

Junjin reacted too late and Andy was dashing off already. Junjin set after the shorter male, finding out that Andy was rather talented in making his way through the crowd. Sometimes their gazes connected as Andy looked back if he had lost Junjin or not, sometimes Junjin was so close that he could nearly grab Andy, sometimes Junjin couldn’t see him at all for a few seconds.

The adrenaline of their little game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter