"Important" talks

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can inform you that we're pretty much halfway through with this story (wow that was fast) and that means we're slowly going to have a bit more couple action after this. But I always try not to hurry it too much so yeah.

Also in case it was'nt clear: What I write does not reflect my personal opinion or the one of any of the Shinhwa members. I write Statements because I think they would fit nicely in the story, nothing else. (Just fehlt the need to clarify this, sorry.)

---

Junjin leaned against the handrail of the stairs, sipping on his beer. He was talking with two girls - to be honest, they did most of the talking - while hanging out on the stairs in front of the house where the party for the night was hosted. He was quite tipsy by now and trying to focus on the funny stories the girls were telling.

The day had been nice. Hyesung had wanted to visit a national park and Junjin had tagged along, leaving the two problematic friends on their own, hoping they would talk. It had been great because it was always nice to spend some time with Hyesung and all the beautiful nature left a deep impression on them.

But the atmosphere was ty again as soon as they had returned. Turned out neither Minwoo nor Dongwan had even tried to talk to the other and so Junjins mood had turned worse again, but he knew it'd get better in the evening. So now he downed one drink after another while waiting to find Andy.

The blonde girl snuggled closer and leaned her head against his shoulder. Junjin wasn't comfortable with her so close but he didn’t act upon it and just nodded smiling at the story the other girl was telling them about some crazy party experiences. He didn’t know why he was sitting with them but he found it nice to have someone talk with him, no matter how fake their voices and laughs were. And somehow their stories were actually fun even though Junjin had no idea if they were made up or real, probably made up.

The blonde girl suddenly poked his side. „Whom do you like better? Me or her?“ she asked. Oh so this was where they were headed? If it wasn’t spring break Junjin had played nice but since it was spring break he just shrugged. „None of you.“ The latin girl pouted. „So you have a girlfriend already or what?“ „I just don’t like girls.“ he said waiting for their reaction. During spring break nearly nobody cared, but there was always someone who disliked gay people.

The two girls were exchanging glances before coming even closer. Junjin automatically retreated a bit, trying to contain what was left of his personal space. „So you’re gay?“ the blonde asked excited and Junjin could practically see her head working on dirty fantasies. „Do you have a boyfriend?“ the other asked. „Is he here? Can we watch?“ the blonde interrogated.

To be honest, Junjin was a little overwhelmed, holding his beer protectively against his body. So they were the sort of fangirls that jumped on every good looking gay dude huh? Junjin didn’t like these girls all that much, they were a bit strange to him. „I don’t have a boyfriend.“ he stated, trying to keep his voice calm. „Awww so you sleep around? Are you top or bottom?“ the latin girl questioned and Junjin shoved her gently back because she was practically sitting in his lap and didn’t like that at all.

„I think that is a bit too personal.“ „Come on it’s spring break!“ The girls were pouting and Junjin decided it was time to go somewhere else real quick. He had enough. „Yeah and because of that I’ll go and search for some hot guy now. It was nice to talk to you, see you.“ Well that was a lie but he had to save his and had to take a deep breath. The girls were cheering and didn’t hold him back as he stood up and made his way through the people.

He didn't have anything in mind what he would do, but since his beer was nearly empty by now he might as well get himself a new one. So he made his way over to the kitchen, dancing lightly, he loved the song they were playing right now.

Junjin got himself a new beer and as he turned around he promptly faced a grinning and waving Dongwan. The blown pupils were the first thing he noticed. And then there was a lingering smell of something, Junjin couldn’t quite recognize but knew he had smelled before. „Did you do drugs?“ he asked the dark haired man. Dongwan grinned and nodded. „It’s awesome. You should try it too.“ he seemed very calm and happy.

Junjin was starting to worry. He disliked drugs and he didn’t like it either that his friend took some and didn’t seem to care a single bit. „What kind?“ Dongwan just shrugged and smiled as he played with the hem of Junjins shirt. Wonderful.

„Hey I asked you something.“ Junjin tried to get an answer out of the silly smiling guy who tried to take a sip of Junjins beer. But Junjin didn’t let him, Dongwan had enough for today.

„Come with me.“ he ordered, taking the others hand to drag him through the people. „Where are we going?“ Dongwan asked but followed anyway. „Outside.“ Junjin planned on taking Dongwan with him the rest of the evening. He had no idea what the other would do if he didn’t keep an eye on him or worse, what someone else would do with him. And Junjin wasn’t too keen on having more disasters with the older male.

Junjin sighed and just as he was about to go through the door he bumped into someone. He wanted to curse at the other, feeling angry but his anger faded away as soon as he recognized Andy. Junjin grabbed him by the shoulder with his free hand because Andy didn’t look at him and was nearly gone. Andy looked up and Junjin could read surprise on his face. „Jinnie!“ „Hi. Wanna come outside with us?“ Junjin pointed at him and Dongwan. Andy nodded and turned around to make his way outside together with them.

They made their way over to a part where someone had placed some beach chairs in the sand. „This is Dongwan by the way. He is high and I don’t want to leave him alone so I drag him around now.“ Junjin explained as he noticed Andys curious gaze. Junjin poked the older man in the side who snapped out of his own little world. „Wannie you should greet Andy.“ he pointed at Andy who sat down in one of the chairs. Junjin followed his example and Dongwan smiled at Andy.

„You’re cute.“ he giggled and curled himself up in the chair besides Junjin. „Thanks.“ Andy mumbled, grinning. „He seems pretty peaceful.“ Andy nodded towards Dongwan and Junjin had to agree. „Yes, I just don’t know what happens when he gets something to drink now or meets the wrong people and so I rather have him around.“ „Right,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter