A hungover Saturday

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not much action but we need to calm down and take a breath inbetween right? ^^

---

Junjin had no idea what woke him up but he knew that he was suddenly awake and now staring up at the white ceiling. And he knew for sure that his bed was rather uncomfortable. He turned to the side and saw some chairs and table legs. Wait. Something was wrong. And then it hit him. Junjin groaned in pain and annoyance.

He wasn’t in his bed, no, in his drunk state he had fallen asleep on the kitchen floor the night before. And now his body was thanking him for that. His head felt like it could explode every second, he was dizzy, his throat felt like it was on fire and every single muscle in his body was screaming in pain.

Junjin noticed how someone was making quite a lot of noise in the kitchen. Junjin groaned again - this time in hope of getting attention. And it seemed to work because a horrible looking Minwoo appeared in his vision.

„Morning Jinnie. Water and painkillers?“ he asked, voice still raw and Junjin just gave him a thumbs up because he didn’t feel like speaking or nodding. Minwoo made his way back to the kitchen and returned not much later with two bottles of water and a package of painkillers. He flopped down besides Junjin and handed him a bottle. Junjin took it gratefully and sat up, immediately leaning against his friend as the world spun around him.

He felt awful. He downed some of the bottled water and took the painkillers Minwoo handed him. Junjin closed his eyes, he knew the other was probably feeling nearly as horrible as him. „How was your night?“ he asked after a while. „Horrible. Dongwan makes me crazy. I saw him with some girl and here I am, stuck with my dumb old feelings while he treats my like air.“ Minwoo let out a bitter laugh and huffed.

„So I got too wasted and don’t remember much. I don't even remember how I got back. Or how I ended up sleeping on the table. Also I fell from the table as soon as I woke up.“ So that was probably the reason Junjin had woken up. Poor Minwoo. That didn’t sound nice at all.

„How about you?“ Junjin still didn't feel like talking much, his throat had to calm down first. „I had a whole lot of fun. I went swimming with Andy and had some pretty mean shots. Now I feel like dying.“ How ironic that he wanted to get too wasted the evening before and now he regretted it. At least he remembered everything and knew he didn’t do anything too stupid.

They sat in silence and slowly the dizziness got better and Junjin felt like he could move a little so he shifted around, sitting down on a chair next to the kitchen table. Minwoo followed his example, pulling out his phone, busying himself with the device. It was peaceful and that was the only way Junjin liked his mornings when he was hungover.

But of course it didn’t stay like that forever, there were two other people sharing the house with them after all. Dongwan was the second person Junjin got to see that morning and he wished Junjin a good morning while ignoring Minwoo and proceeding to the kitchen where he got himself some water and fruits.

He then seated himself on the table with them and the atmosphere was so thick Junjin thought if he pulled out a knife he could cut it. Dongwan still ignored Minwoo and talked with Junjin as usual, asking him about his evening and telling him about his own. Junjin, being an attentive listener - despite the massive headache - noticed that Dongwan didn’t get laid as he usually would, but still told enough stuff about some random girls that you could forget that fact easily.

Minwoo seemed to have decided that two could play that game and began talking to Junjin as Dongwan started eating his fruits. Junjin answered like he always would but he really didn’t like the way his two friends were treating each other. As he had asked if they could just talk to each other both had ignored him.

And as Hyesung came down and joined them on the table the whole situation didn’t get any better. Hyesung was in an awfully good mood because after a few drinks he had given in to the guy that had been bothering him the last parties.

Hyesung was sure he got the other off his back, now that they had gotten laid and on top of that Hyesung didn't miss out on telling them how amazing it had been. The brunette was either oblivious to the akward atmosphere between Dongwan and Minwoo or his mood was so good that he had decided to ignore them. Either way it drove Junjin up the wall.

After he had ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter