Good Morning and a temporary Goodbye.

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So uh yeah this is super short but I feel like it's a good end to this story.

I have to say that I wrote a bit a few years ago too and since I started writing again last december. Also I never finished anything back in the day so I'm more than proud I actually managed to write a chaptered fic and didn't let it die somewhere inbetween. Congrats to myself~^^

Now the actual story is finished, feel free to tell me if you enjoyed it.:3 (Epilogue will be up the next days.)

Thanks for reading, commenting and everything~

---

Waking up next to Andy was something Junjin definitely had to experience more often. Junjin snuggled closer and threw an arm over his boyfriend, Andy twichted in his sleep and buried his head in the taller mans chest. Junjin felt a smile creeping on his face. The other man was way too cute for his own good. Memories of the last night flashed before Junjins eyes and he felt happiness creeping up together while his heartbeat was speeding up.

He felt satisfied and even stronger attracted to the sleeping guy in his arms. It was really interesting how different felt when you had it with someone you were emotionally attached to, even more when you were falling in love with them. It was a totally different experience and Junjin remembered every little thing Andy had done that made Junjin fall even more for him. Junjin gazed down at Andys sleeping figure and nuzzled his nose in the soft brown hair.

Junjin would surely stay like that for a while but he needed to use the bathroom urgently. So he sighed and carefully got up, looking around the room, finding that Hyesung was still sleeping and the other two were up, having left their beds. Junjin went to the bathroom and finished his business. But he was wide awake afterwards so he decided that he might as well go downstairs too. After a last glance at Andys peacefully sleeping figure Junjin went down the flight of stairs to the hallway and entered the kitchen, letting out a yawn and stretching himself on the way.

He found the short couple sitting at the kitchen table, Minwoos legs on Dongwans lap, eating breakfast in voracious silence. Both looked pretty hungover and greeted Junjin with a „Morning“ before continuing to stuff their faces with toast. Junjin went over to the toaster to put himself two toasts in, leaning against the counter while pouring himself a glass of water.

„Got laid?“ Dongwan spoke up after finishing his toast. As Junjin nodded Dongwan held up his palm and Junjin gave his friend a high five. „Good job Jinnie. How was your day?“ „Nice.“ Junjin took his toasts and proceeded towards the table, snatching Dongwans plate and knife away. While buttering and eating his toasts he told his friends how Andy and him went to the city, had dinner and went to the party but didn’t stay there long.

Then Junjin got the whole story of how Minwoo had the great idea to play hide and seek with a few people and how the couple had ended up in a bathtub trying to hide which had been rather uncomfortable. Junjin had laughed a little too much at the thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter