Tiring friends, a game and more or less talking

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope this doesn't disappoint. Because let me tell you that it was more than difficult to write for me uggh. I hate how it turned out and would rather not upload it ... Hopefully you like it better ...

Also there is another poll at the end. (The last one for this story.xD)

---

Junjin buried his face in the sofapillow and sighed. Minwoo and Hyesung were in the bathroom and arguing which hairstyle suited Hyesung the best - more than just loudly. The two of them were doing this for what felt like hours. Actually they wanted to be on their way to the party of the day but Minwoo had talked Hyesung into dying his hair together with the shorter man - „Come on Syungie it’s Spring Break! Time to freshen up our looks!“. And now they were trying out different hairstyles.

Junjin had given up on trying to get his two friends out of the bathroom. And Dongwans comments about how they looked good no matter what hairstyle they wore had convinced the two ladies that the opposite was the case. In the end Hyesungs temper exploded and Junjin and Dongwan were relegated from the bathroom. Sometimes his friends frustrated him to no end-

He felt Dongwan pat his back and use him as a pillow. The two of them had been sitting on the sofa, resignated and sipping on a beer out of frustration. „I’m going crazy.“ Dongwan muttered and Junjin could only hum approvingly. „Me too, me too.“ he uttered into the pillow. Technically him and Dongwan could go on their own and meet the other two later but as the good friends they were, they ended up waiting.

And finally Minwoos and Hyesungs arguing ended in satisfied noises and exclamations and Junjin knew they were finally done. He sat up, leaning against his short friend. „Thank god. Took them long enough.“ Dongwan mumbled. „They’re too girly.“ Junjin scrunched his face up, he really disliked the feminine side his friends showed sometime when it ended with him waiting like this. Dongwans laugh made Junjin smile too. „A bit. And we’re going now, no matter how they look.“ „I agree.“ Junjin just hoped they looked good at least.

Turned out they looked indeed good. Minwoo had now purple hair, falling over his forehead and it went well with his black clothes. Hyesungs ash blonde hair looked gorgeous too, better than Junjin had expected and if he was honest he thought his friend looked rather angelic. Dongwan seemed to think the same because he was already saying it out loud.

Junjin shoved them all out of the door before anything that would make them waste more time could happen. He wanted to go to the party and he could tell Minwoo and Hyesung that they looked good on the way. And he did exactly that. Minwoo seemed pretty satisfied while Hyesung was not sure if it had been a good decision. Junjin managed to calm him down by telling him he could always go back to light brown or his natural hair colour the next day. Hyesung clung onto him since the couple was disgustingly lovey dovey.

Junjin himself was somewhere between hyped and nervous. He looked forward to seeing Andy again but knew that he should talk to him about the whole feelings topic. But Junjin had no idea if he would manage to do that. He tended to chicken out and postpone such things, he also had no idea how to phrase it. He had gotten thoroughly scolded by the man beside him the evening before and knew he would have to go through that again today if he didn’t confess. But Hyesung had still listened to all of Junjins worries over and over again and was now doing the exact same thing.

They had a good twenty minutes of footwalk to the party they chose for the day and during this time Junjin went on and on about Andy and what he should say or not. Hyesung had to be sick and tired of it by now but he still nodded every now and then or said a few words of comfort. Junjin was glad he could tell the older male. He could’ve told Minwoo or Dongwan as well but these two had given him a few words to cheer up already and were in their own bubble of being in love with your best friend and Junjin didn’t want to intrude that. He was glad that Hyesung stayed at his side as they reached the party and accompanied him on his way through the house, looking around at first.

They got themselves a drink down in the kitchen - today it seemed to be self-service and you could take what you wanted. Hyesung was about followed a pretty boy who offered him something but Junjin kept his friend close by linking arms with the older man. „Yah! Don’t leave me alone!“ he hissed and Hyesung gave him an annoyed look but nodded, dragging Junjin out of the kitchen.

The livingroom was the dancefloor once again and they had a super fancy discoball today but Junjin didn’t spot Andy, also Hyesung didn't feel like dancing. So they went down in the basement which was way too crowded and because of that they made their way upstairs. It was a three story house and really impressive. Whoever the owner was had to have tons of money.

Junjin felt uneasy today. He wasn’t sure why exactly but he wasn’t in a good mood. Hyesung was tense because he felt insecure with a new haircolour and Junjin could feel it. His friends feelings added to his own nervousness, he was restless. Junjin felt incredibly relieved as he spotted Andy in a group of people playing spin the bottle.

He made his way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter