The first Party

Spring Break Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah this is the first chapter. Kinda boring but I like to keep it simple for the beginning.

!!! At the end is a poll where you can decide about the other pairings - please vote otherwise I'll just do it randomly. !!!

---

Junjin checked his hair in the mirror before deciding that even though it looked nice now it would surely be ruined later on, so he gave up on that, making himself comfortable on the couch waiting for everyone else to get ready.

Dongwan used the mirror as soon as Junjin had abandoned it to check himself out in every possible angle. Always the same with this fella, Junjin sighed. He was already used to his friends behavior and knew it would be the best to just ignore him.

They knew each other from high school, Dongwan being one year older, and in college they met again and becoming good friends. The short male was the reason they could enjoy spring break so easily. His grandmother had a little house in Florida not too far from the beach and agreed to leave it to Dongwan and his friends for the two weeks; But not before they had promised her that when she returned, she would find in the same state as she had left it.

„Has someone seen my watch?“ Minwoo was yelling through the whole house. He was also an friend Junjin knew from high school but befriended in college. „I think I saw it in the kitchen.“ yelled Junjin back. „Thanks, I'll check it.“ And with that Minwoo rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen, a triumphant noise following.

„Found it! Thanks Jinnie!“ The short guy returned to the living room, watch now on his wrist, completing the fashionable outfit.  He made his way over plopping down beside Junjin.

„Ready?“ he grinned. „Totally.“ Junjin grinned back. „I’m soo excited! This will be absolutely awesome!“ Minwoo was hyped and Junjin could only chuckle at his friend. They had heard the same thing over and over from Minwoo and Dongwan. Of course they were all excited but those two voiced it a whole lot. Like a whoole lot. Junjin found it still funny.

Unlike his third friend who made his way down the stairs just in time. „Hyesungie is finally ready! - I thought you died up there.“ teased Minwoo the slender male who always needed alot of time to get ready.

Hyesung was Junjins childhood friend and back in korea his neighbor. The other was like a real brother to Junjin and the one who got friends with the other two first since they were the same year and he shared a room with Minwoo during his sophomore year.

„If you’re all ready we can go now.“ scoffed Hyesung and Junjin let out a chuckle before standing out and latching himself onto the older, dragging him to the door. „Which direction?“ asked Dongwan. „Right and then we have to walk half an hour for the first party or do you wanna drive?“ „Yeah because we will be sober enough to drive back.“ remarked Junjin sarcastically. When they went clubbing together they didn’t hold back with the alcohol, and man, this was spring break!

So they made their way down the street, meeting some other people who were obviously on their way for the first spring break party, everyone was still all dressed up and looked fresh. The little group was chatting away and laughing excitedly, not bothering to mingle with the other people, they had plenty of time for that later on.

Having heard - and experienced - enough horror stories, they had decided on how to find each other and get to their home beforehand so they didn't have the stress of that during the night. Junjin wasn’t sure if it would work out but they could try.

Dongwan was talking about how he would totally get laid with a pretty girl at every party and Minwoo snorted saying he had higher standards than the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter