Chapter 5

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was supposed to have General Villainy however the teacher Mr.BadWolf wasn’t in today so the academy allowed the students to go out. Even though it was the first day, all the other villians in his class praised him for all the misdeeds his mom did and comforted him by saying he was going to be an amazing Evil Queen like “Jeonghan you’re so lucky to be the son of the Evil Queen.” or “What is your beautiful evil mind planning to humiliate the royals?” Jeonghan sighed to himself as he pretended to be happy with all the praises and attention. He wasn’t like the other miscreants in the class. No. He was different and he wanted it to stay that way. As Jeonghan headed towards the door, someone blocked him. It was Jeongyeon Horn, the daughter of Maleficent.

“Where do you think you’re going Queen?” Jeongyeon said as she narrowed her eyes at the gawky teen.

“Uh out of the classroom?” Jeonghan didn’t mean it to sound like a question but it did. Jeongyeon just went into a fits of laughter. Jeonghan waited until she finally regained her composure.

“Are you kidding me? We know you want to get back at those royals. Especially Jisoo White. The pesky royal who ruined your life?” Jeonghan smirked as everybody else yelled in agreement. Jeongyeon went to talk to the other students about how they were going to listen to Jeonghan’s ‘plans’. Taking this chance to get away from his classmates, he sneaked away to what he thought was a isolated area in the Forest of Wonders. The isolated area took Jeonghan’s breathe away. As a kid who has never been out of his own comfort zone, his room, he had never seen the outside world due to his family. The lake beguiled him with the transparent water along with the surroundings. There were a diverse species of plants making the forest live up to its name and how the lavender colored clouds compliment the light blue sky. Jeonghan sat crossing his legs as he looked and enjoyed the view.

“Hey.” Jeonghan stood up startled, quickly turning around ready to attack to come face to face with Seungcheol Charming. Seungcheol roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter