Christmas Special

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THIS CHRISTMAS CHAPTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL STORY AND WHAT HAPPENS IN THE STORY AND IS JUST  A BIT OF CRAZINESS

Warning: THERE WILL BE MENTION OF UAL CONTENT BUT THERE WON’T ACTUAL BE

P.S: Don’t judge ok they are hormonal teenagers

Extra P.S: There are short fluff paragraphs cause I at fluff but I tried (T^T)

 

The whole group of friends decided to hang out in Jisoo’s and Jeonghan’s room and they all got the liquor ready.

“Aren’t we underage? This isn’t safe!!” Jisoo exclaimed as he saw the amount of liquor that was brought. Seokmin gave him a reassuring hug that everything was going to be fine and Jisoo stopped worrying. “Let’s play truth or punishment!” {A/N: so basically truth or punishment is truth or dare however if you don’t answer the truth,either by choice or it went pass the time limit, the punishment is to answer the next question and do a dare, drink shots, or strip. The first two people do the question and dare, the next 3 have to drink shots, and for everybody else including the ones that had the previous punishments strip.It goes in that specific order so if you end up reaching strip you kinda just strip till you have no clothes on  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and then yeah once you have no clothes on you’re eliminated.} Everybody went in a circle as Jeonghan came back with a bottle.

“Ok since my got up to get the bottle I get to spin the bottle.” Jeonghan spinned the bottle which landed on Jihoon. Jeonghan gave Jihoon and evil smirk,” Jihoon~ I’ll go easy on you. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much did you get aroused when you saw him shirtless at that party?” Everybody looked at Jihoon with sympathy as he was the first to suffer. Jihoon blushed at the question and was debating whether to answer not.

“Times up~ So I’ll make it more easy~Did you or did you not get aroused when you saw Soonyoung shirtless. Then for three rounds at the end of every sentence you say ,say Daddy at the end of it.” Now everyone was scared if the bottle landed on them when Jeonghan spinned it. Jihoon muttered something incoherent. Wonwoo blushed as he heard what he said and Jeonghan smirked.

‘Jihoon louder~”

“For Aesop’s sake yes! Ok! I got aroused daddy.” Jihoon said while blushing as he reached the bottle to spin it. Jeonghan smirked in satisfaction while Soonyoung was blushing. The bottle landed on Minhyuk who inwardly cursed. “If you had to choose between Chan or Seungcheol for which would it be daddy?” Minhyuk just shrugged at the question.

“Meh I’m always up for a three-some. “ Everybody became quiet at the confession.

“Ok just because I’m up for a three-some doesn’t mean I like both.” Jun smirked.

“That wasn’t what I was thinking about. It’s whether what position you are. Do you-” Seungcheol cut them off.

“We haven’t even drank the liquor yet keep it at least PG-15{A/N: I know it doesn’t exist but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ why not?} Jun rolled his eyes as he sat down. Minhyuk rolled the bottle this time and it landed on Jisoo. Jisoo eyes widened as he saw Minhyuk grin.

“Jisoo~ Let’s see~Would you rather give Seokmin a and have him eat you out OR have you top and let him give you a ? “ Jisoo right now was in a lose-lose situation. It didn’t matter what he did. If he answered he was embarrassed for life. If he didn’t and drank the shots it mean he wants too and he didn’t really want to be drunk.

“Time’s ticking Jisoo~”

“.....the first choice…” Everything went completely silent.

“Damn didn’t expect you to like tongue. “ Seungcheol smacked Jun and glared at Minhyuk.

“What the spell did I say about PG-15!?” Minhyuk rolled his eyes as he gestured Jisoo to reach for the bottle.

“It’s easier if we just call each other it’s too bothersome to reach the bottle.” Jisoo surveyed the room and made eye contact with Seungcheol.

“So Seungcheol...describe the most embarrassing moment in your life with a descriptive explanation.” Seungcheol glared at his friend.

“Fine. My embarrassing moment was that my younger sister was going to kiss me in the cheek but I accidentally moved and we fell. She ended up straddling me and kissing me on the lips unintentionally. My mom caught us at the certain movement and talked about how the effects of and took a long time to convince her I was gay and my sister was a lesbian.” Everybody died of laughter while Seungcheol was glaring daggers at Jisoo.

“Vernon. What is your favorite part of Seungkwan?” Vernon decided to drink 3 shots.

“What does this mean?! I’m high quality!” Vernon ignored Seungkwan and looked at Wonwoo. “Wonwoo. Do you like it that Mingyu cuddles you to sleep?” Wonwoo blushed.

“Yes.” Wonwoo looked around the room to see Seungkwan trying to not be seen.

“Seungkwan. How long have you liked Vernon in a crush way?” Seungkwan didn’t want to strip so he decided to go embarrass himself.

“I’ve liked him since the moment I laid eyes on him.” Seungkwan looked away from Vernon even though it was close to impossible since he was right in front of him. The game continued on asking about questions until it came to the point almost everybody was close to . The only fully clothed people were Jeonghan,Minhyuk, and Jun since they were to open about everything about themselves.

“Ok how about we call it quits and just hang like normal students should. I’m damn freezing.” With that everybody dressed themselves and went to their own thing.

 

(Seoksoo)

 

Jisoo decided to go avoid Seokmin due to embarassment. Like he just admitted indirectly to his crush that he would love to do the deed with him. Jisoo decided to keep drinking his wine and eat his cake.  

“Hey Jisoo?” Jisoo choked on his drink and Seokmin came rushing to his aid.

“Jisoo you okay?” Jisoo nodded as he avoided Seokmin’s gaze.

“Yeah I’m just gonna y’know go…” Before Jisoo could walk out,Seokmin cornered him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter