Chapter 15

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

{Junhao}{The next 4 chapters including this one is the same day as the last three(?) chapters)

   Jun and Minghao both decided to get a head start on their dance project because they still haven’t really agreed on a certain dance. It’s been a week of doing nothing and talking about their lives and common interests neglecting the project. The power of procrastination does wonders. Jun thought in his mind as he walked towards the dance practice room.

“Hey Jun!” Jun walked over to see Minghao sweating; the sweat glistening on his body.

“Did you practice without me?” Jun said as he put his hand on his chest; Minghao rolled his eyes at the roybel.

“Please, Jun. I came back from working out.”

“Working out to beat me? I’ll have you know my figure is better than yours!” Jun bragged while Minghao facepalmed. Why must he be like Seungcheol 2.0?

“That’s nice to know.” Minghao bluntly said without any feelings as he headed towards the practice room. Jun pouted as he was ignored; Jun still walked with Minghao despite the lack of conversation.

“So any ideas?” Jun gave him a confused look. Minghao facepalmed.

“For the project Jun. The one you brought up and said we should start working on through text at 2 AM in the morning.” Surprising right? Jun offered, more like forced, Minghao to trade numbers because Jun has this theory Minghao is going through depression. It’s just Minghao relishes having his privacy so he keeps up his ‘y’ facade.

“Oh! Right! I’m so smart for that idea!” Jun said proudly of himself with Minghao shaking his head in disbelief.

“So ideas?”

“Um, ballet?”Minghao scoffed trying to play it off. Minghao was known for b-boying, not ballet. He already let Jun know one of his darkest secrets and there is no way he will allow him to know another one.

“Why are you even scoffing? I saw you dance to it before and you were astounding!” Minghao gave Jun a blank stare. Jun, however, could feel himself being stabbed because of Minghao’s glare piercing through his body.

“What? Next time don’t leave the practice room door open where everyone can see.”

“It’s a night what the hell was you even doing?!”

“Uhh sneaking out from my friend’s dorm?” Minghao gave him a look.

“Ok, so I MIGHT’VE saw you and thought you were chill. I was like why not and followed you to the practice room. Then I got entranced in your ballet!” Minghao backed away with his fists in front of him.

“You aren’t a stalker are you?” Minghao raised an eyebrow giving Jun a cautious look.

“No, I’m not! I swear!” Jun said ensuring Minghao not wanting Minghao to think he was some sort of creep.

“Ok, so we’re possibly doing ballet?”

“If you don’t mind?”

“No why did I ask that then?” Jun pouted at Minghao’s retort. “Aw~What happened to my little sensitive Minghao~” Minghao slapped the back of Jun’s head.

“Mermaid shut the hell up before anyone hears you.”  

“Aw, so HaoHao likes to pretend~” Minghao overlooked Jun’s taunts as he looks at his phone to skim through ballet and classical music.

“Can you show me a demonstration?” Minghao nodded as he put on ‘Dance of the Little Swan’ Minghao put on his ballet shoes and got in position; once he did he started dancing. Jun was spellbound, to say the least. He was mesmerized by Minghao’s dancing: how precise each movement is, how sophisticated he looked, how controlled the dance was, the emotion being conveyed. Jun was to busy cherishing Minghao’s dance and went into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter