Chapter 13

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Jeongcheol}(Same day as Seoksoo did their 'hangout')

       Jeonghan woke up feeling sore. “Ugh, maybe I shouldn't have drunk all those drinks or attended the part-Wait why am I back in my dorm?” Jeonghan didn’t remember being in his room or...oh right. Jeonghan replayed the moment where Taeyong practically forced Jeonghan to . Jeonghan quivered; there was no way Taeyong moved him here he refused to believe it. Jeonghan stretched over to his bedside table to get his glasses. As he did so, he felt something else.
    “Huh, what’s this?” Jeonghan put on his glasses with his right hand and his left holding a note. 

Hey, Jeonghan...so um Taeyong didn’t have with you btw I saved your arse(be grateful). I can tell you all the details at Shining Diamond Lake but not before we go to your friend’s cafe. 

From your attractive savior Seungcheol Charming~
P.S You better kept my number or else I’m coming to your dorm

    Jeonghan had mixed emotions with this newly obtained information. He was furious at himself for letting him be weak in front of such a cocky person but grateful Seungcheol actually had the heart to rescue him from whatever Taeyong was going to do to him. Meet him huh? Might as well since he saved me from that . Jeonghan never got rid of the slip of paper Seungcheol gave him when they had their first encounter hoping he could prank the royal. There’s always next time to prank him...he doesn’t know how I put all those soda and mentos in his locker two days ago… Jeonghan got his phone which was cracked making Jeonghan hate himself more. He was those type of people who don’t like anything happening to their phone let it be cracks, glitches, it just bothered him. C’mon Jeonghan stop finding excuses not to talk to Seungcheol. 
Jeonghan put in Seungcheol’s number and sent a hext message.

Jeonghan: You said you wanted to meet up

Seungcheol is typing

Seungcheol: Ah! Princess, you answered! I knew you admired this face~

    Jeonghan was really close to transporting near the royal’s dorm to personally transform him into a frog. 

Jeonghan: Stop your cockiness for once 
Jeonghan: Never mind it’s unmanageable for you you're a few cards short of a deck

Seungcheol:(ᗒᗩᗕ)՞ that hurt princess

Jeonghan:¯\_(ツ)_/¯ precisely what I was aiming for
Jeonghan: where r v meeting and when 

Seungcheol: I’ll meet you in your dorm and I’ll be there in like 5 minutes

Jeonghan: Witch I don’t even get to shower

Seungcheol: ( ̄へ ̄)nope not when you offended me so get ready princess~ ;)

    Jeonghan swiftly brushed his teeth and washed his face as he desperately thought of an outfit to wear. After he was done with his rushed brushing and washing he looked through his closet. Jeonghan wore a black sweater, black sweatpants, and white Adidas. Jeonghan decided to take his black masks along so no one would recognize him. Suddenly he heard a knock and a muffled ‘Princess it’s me~’ Jeonghan rolled his eyes as he grabbed his bag and unlocked the door to reveal Seungcheol.  Seungcheol was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt, ripped jeans, and timberlands. 
    “So princess ready for our date?” Jeonghan shoved Seungcheol as he slammed the door shut. 
    “First of all, I’m not a princess. Second I’m a boy. Third it.is.not.a.date. Get that through your thick skull. The fourth hurry up I’m hungry.” Jeonghan made a portal leading to Fairytale Square and stepped thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter