Chapter 14

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{Meanie}{Same day as the previous 2 chapters}

 

Wonwoo woke up early to do his morning jog and introduce his sister, Seulgi. Unfortunately even though he wants to greet her with ‘affection’ they have to pretend to despise each other due to fairytales. Seulgi never agreed with the idea of hiding this secret but Wonwoo was hoping she controls herself. Wonwoo heard the gossip as he was roaming around school. How his sister is out for him, how she is going to ruin everyone’s lives, how she had actual claws. The last one made Wonwoo roll his eyes. If your the daughter of the Big Bad Wolf what did you expect? Little puppy paws?  He wouldn’t say his sister was out to get him more of dislike of how he acts towards her. Sometimes she’s just a bit naive of how the situation is.

Everybody gasped as they saw Seulgi enter the school smirking; loving the reactions she got when she entered. Time to put up the act.

“I thought I smelled dog.” Seulgi scoffed as she walked up to Wonwoo.

“Please Hood you probably can’t even find a way out of a box.” Seulgi taunted as Wonwoo gave her a glare. Their dad saw them fighting as he walked over.

“ I’ll huff and puff and I’ll blow you to classes.” Their dad gave a huge blow making every fly to who knows where in the school but Seulgi and Wonwoo stayed in place. Wonwoo made sure his hood was still in place as he stomped away leaving Seulgi knowing she would probably find him. Their dad sighed as he and Seulgi were the only ones left in the halls.

“Now Seulgi-”

“Talk to the paw dad.” Seulgi walked away as she followed her brother to who knows where.

 

----------------------------

 

{Grimmnasiam}

 

Wonwoo promised Mingyu he would tutor him for Science & Sorcery class-ic because Mingyu did not understand the body systems.

“Mingyu the kidneys are not near the lungs. It makes no sense at all.” Mingyu pouted.

“Sorry I’m out of it. Just a hard day…”  Wonwoo observed Mingyu; he had eye bags and looked especially tired.

“Let’s not talk about the hard day and take a brea-”

“Ah Wonwoo Hood! There you are~ “ Wonwoo looked up to see Donghyuk Lockes, son of Goldie Lockes. Donghyuk was one of those students who basically make a living out of gossip;he makes a living by posting his videos about news on his mirror blog. Great. A gossip. Just what I need right now.

“So what are your feelings on Seulgi Wolf attending Ever After Academy? Rivalry? Out for blood? “ Wonwoo ignored him as he read through the biology book. “No comment.”

“Hood being a scared kid again~” Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he kept ignoring his sister’s taunts. Seulgi smirked as she pushed over a glass vase that was next to Wonwoo; the vase broke cause the lifarians to storm over.

“Seulgi Wolf! Headmaster’s office now!” Seulgi gave a sinister smirk as she elbowed Hood.

“Meet me after school Red.”

“Ooo drama~Who will win the showdown? Wonwoo Hood or Seulgi Wolf? Tune in next time~” Wonwoo subtly panicked as he heard Donghyuck’s last words; Donghyuck walked away giddy that he had something to cover leaving Wonwoo and Mingyu alone.

“Sorry for that…” Mingyu chuckled as he waved it off.

“Nah you seem like you’re going to have it worse than I do though. “ Wonwoo sighed as he let his face rest on his hand. “Sorry we should do our tutor session later is that okay?” Mingyu nodded as he gave an encouraging pat on Wonwoo’s back. “Don’t get injured Wonwoo.”’

“Now what makes you think I’ll get injured?” It was now Mingyu’s turn. “Oh please I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter