Chapter 21

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{A/N: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_FdNvaU3CQ Never Love by Davichi if you want to set the mood a bit}

Meanie

It's been a week since the ball happened. Things have been tense between the two friend groups. Seungcheol and Jisoo pretending to be satisfied with their engagement meaning putting an act. Seokmin hasn't been the smiley self he was before; his face shows no emotion and looks like he hasn't slept for days. Seungkwan was becoming thin and not touching any food. Vernon was always hanging around Yebin's friend group instead of theirs. Jeonghan rarely hangs out with them anymore and when he does it was because Chan begged him. Wonwoo told his friends he was going to the library his friends not giving him an answer. Wonwoo sighed as he just walked away. He never experienced this kind of atmosphere before.

Wonwoo headed to the space where Mingyu and him would always 'hangout'. {A/N: No it's not nasties} He'll admit he wasn't exactly innocent as he would always melt into Mingyu's hold when they make-out. At least that's what he thought until he saw the scene in front of him. If there was a scenario where he never loved Mingyu, he would honestly be surprised. Wonwoo doesn't know what to think when he sees Mingyu shirtless with a topless girl right in front of him making out passionately.

"Whoever is there I suggest you scram." Wonwoo heard Mingyu threatened. For some reason he felt weak and vulnerable. In his 17 years of living he once never felt the need to cry but now he wants too. Mingyu looked up to see his boyfriend watching him close to tears.

"Woo-"

"Save it." Wonwoo stormed off to the only place he could rely on. Jeonghan's dorm. He didn't care if people saw him running he just wanted to be comforted.

"Jeonghan it's me Wonwoo it's urgent please." Wonwoo begged and immediately the door was opened. Jeonghan didn't expect a crying Wonwoo to tackle him.

Oh no Wonwoo tell mother what's wrong." Wonwoo spoke in incoherent sentences.

"Mingyu...girl......cheating...scram..." Jeonghan tightened his grip on Wonwoo. First Seokmin with his royal now Wonwoo? Oh those royals were going to get it. Jeonghan threatened in his mind. You may be wondering where Jisoo was at in the moment. Well their parents made Jisoo move to Seungcheol's dorm leaving Jeonghan with nobody.

"Wonwoo how about you go stay here for now and cry and eat ice cream okay? Make yourself at home. Don't worry I'll get your stuff here ok?" Wonwoo whimpered as a reply making Jeonghan more angered at what happened to Wonwoo.

Jeonghan first stopped by Wonwoo's dorm and transported everything to his dorm. Now he was going to go on a 'killing spree'-he doesn't actually mean he was going to kill someone. That is like totally uncalled for. Just...simply doing some visiting. Yeah let's put it like that.

"Hey Ha-I mean Jeonghan what are you doing?" Jeonghan knew the owner of the voice making him running away. He could feel Seungcheol chasing after him much to his dismay.

"Oh Jeonghan thank-" Jeonghan slapped Mingyu hard.

"Ok what the actual heck was that-"

"Don't give me this bull Mingyu! You cheated on him. You told him to scram. Both you,your brother, and White are disgusting." Jeonghan exclaimed as he was seething in rage.

"Hope you n get karma you ."

Soonhoon

Soonyoung despite the tense situation was going to confess to Jihoon. What could possibly go wrong? Soonyoung was excitedly going to Jihoon's dorm with the spare key Jihoon gave him.

"Hey Hoo-Oh...um..." Soonyoung walked in on Jihoon kissing someone else.

"Oh...Soonyoung...Um hey babe why don't you leave for now ok?" Soonyoung could feel his heart shattering into different places.

"...I didn't know you had a girlfriend..."

"Yeah...um...about that...we should stop seeing each other." Soonyoung held his tears back as Jihoon continued; Jihoon wasn't even making eye contact with Soonyoung.

"So we can't be friends?"

"Exactly. Ever since I met her I realized you were nothing more but a . You were so needy. I'm surprised your father didn't disown you yet." Soonyoung was shaking at this point it was all happening again. Someone he loves just degrading him as if Soonyoung wasn't human.

"Now get out I have someone I need to tend too." Soonyoung hurriedly walked out and went to his dorm.

Taeyong noticed Soonyoung walked in. "Hey so how was it with Jihoo-Oh gosh you're crying heck let's go to the sofa." Taeyong guided Soonyong to the sofa as Soonyoung told him what went down.

"Soonyoung I promise you you'll find someone better than that royal."

"But he was my everything. Yes he degraded me but I love him Yong."

"People degrade others to hide their own insecurities and secrets and to feel more 'superior' than others. That's just what royals and rebels do. Roybels? They are just in the middle of everything but are confused for either one of the two. To a royal a roybel would be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter