Chapter 2

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Same time as Chapter 1 but a Rebel's POV)

Jeonghan awkwardly stood there feeling everyone's stares burning holes through him. Jeonghan kept his head high as he calmly waited for his tour guide. But then again his tour guide might not even come due to his family background. Let's just say being the son of the Evil Queen wasn't the greatest thing in the world. This was a very unhappy ever after. Especially since it's a Magicday. Suddenly he heard a screech in his ear.

"Hello!" Jeonghan groaned as he fell down due to surprise. He looked up to saw a smiling figure stretching out a hand for him to take. Jeonghan hesitantly took his hand and was pulled up.

"Oh my Grimm! Are you the supposed Evil Queen heir?" Jeonghan awkwardly smiled as he saw his tour guide looking at him expecting an answer. Jeonghan slowly nodded as he saw his tour guide gasped in amazement.

"I thought it was all a fable! Anyway I'm Seokmin Hatter~ Don't mind me! I'm just a few french fries from a Mcdonald's Meal!" As Seokmin quickly showed him towards the school and headed to the Castleteria. Jeonghan followed Seokmin towards a table full of people.

"Guys I would like to introduce the Evil Queen Heir." Jeonghan looked at the floor.

"Seokmin don't call him that! It's like showing not enough love to even acknowledge his name! " As this blonde guy with angel wings and a halo slapped Seokmin on the back of his head. The boy turned around and looked at Jeonghan innocently like he didn't even hurt anybody. "Hello! I'm Seungkwan C.A. Cupid! Son of Cupid!But just call me Seungkwan! You can come to me for any love problems! What's your name?" Jeonghan smiled in relief that he got to say his actual name.

"I'm Jeonghan Queen. " Jeonghan introduced as he awkwardly smiled.

"Sit we won't bite!" As Seungkwan pulled him down the table everyone took turns introducing themselves.

"I'm Vernon! Son of the Huntsman." Vernon said as he smiled, he had blonde hair and had a face similar to younger Lionardo DiCowardo. He was wearing a green T-shirt with a brown vest along with black combat boots with arrows behind his back. "Oh and try not to eat that much meat in front of me. I'm a vegan." Jeonghan made a mental note of that as he look towards the boy next to Vernon.

"I'm Wonwoo Hood, the son of Red Riding Hood." A boy with black hair and pale skin said with a red hood covering himself along with black cloth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter