Chapter 17

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soonyoung was in his dorm that he shared with Taeyong Hood, Wonwoo’s distant cousin. Taeyong wasn’t all that bad unless he was drunk; he resorts to violence every time he is drunk. Soonyoung sighed as he went to get a blanket to cover up Taeyong who was now passed out drunk from the night before. Even though Taeyong was a whole level of douche,Soonyoung knew how much of a softie Taeyong is.  In a way Soonyoung can relate with Taeyong, they both want to go against their parent’s dreams and are doing so step by step; addition to that they both believed that the idea of life is to take chances, appreciating memories, and learning from the past. It was hard to find people like this because not many students step up to their parents about their destiny. His friends may not take steps towards their real dreams but he does know they don’t fake their attitudes.

Seokmin Hatter was rumoured to be crazy and out of his mind. If anything he was carefree not a lunatic. The Mad Hatter only had exclusive parties for people he found worthy to be invited; Seokmin shares his treats and allows anybody to join his tea parties. Jeonghan Queen who was supposedly evil. Not once has he ever did anything horrible to anybody and if so a harmless prank. He was told to be heartless yet he acted like a mom taking care of his babies. Wonwoo Hood who was told he should never let anyone near him at all costs was kind-hearted and always was polite to strangers despite his mom’s warnings. Chan was suppose to be curious about everything yet he only wants to learn when it’s something he needs. I know it doesn’t sound positive but he’s going against what his actual destiny is. Vernon isn’t as violent as his father and definitely not reckless; he was a huge romantic and made plans out every possible outcome. Seungkwan wasn’t actually suppose to even go attend E.A.A in the first time; he was suppose to attend some camp or different school like his father did but he chose here. Jun wasn’t easily swayed with love like his mother; he never wanted to get out of his norm and preferred how things were kept originally. They were huge steps compared to Soonyoung’s. It made him wonder if he was really doing something that went against his destiny.

Soonyoung sighed as he quietly exited his dorm after he finished making the hangover soup meant for Taeyong. Soonyoung went to stop by one of his favorite places, Bring It. Bring it was an underground dance company which only allowed certain people in; it was hard to get into the company because you have to prove yourself. The way to prove yourself is by your dancing or DJ yet the company never judged anyone for who they were. Soonyoung wasn’t like what people would assume he was; everybody thought he was one of the most easiest people to get along with. Soonyoung has a secret not even his friends know; even though he loves doing things the average boy does he also likes to do things that the average girl would do. There were so many things: putting on makeup, wearing heels, wearing crop tops. Soonyoung was always fascinated ever since a child by how a simple dress could look like a piece of art. Soonyoung promised his other friends he would dance with them and he doesn’t intend on breaking it;he was joking he would’ve been glad to break his promise. C’mon it was Springfairest-day. He’d rather sleep than dance but he changed his mind when he heard what he was going to perform. Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls; an iconic song however it was very ual which was the theme for this certain Springfairest-day.

“Soonyoung~You’re here! So here are the clothes you have to wear for the performance. Meet at the make-up room after you’re done changing!” Taehyung Prince, who is apart of The Three Princes and their Beasts. Soonyoung gave him a wide grin as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter