Chapter 10

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jihoon silently groaned as he listened to Madam Maid Marian. Don’t get him wrong though. He thinks Maid Marian had a serene down to earth personality however she still likes to force the basic royal manners and attitude when you get saved. Jihoon never cared about his appearance because who will be in love with him anyway? People judge him as the frightening royal who could cut your head off without hesitation. But what he despises more are roybels. Roybels get to do whatever they want and don’t live by any restrictions unlike him. All he wanted to pursue his actual dream instead of taking over the throne which was to pursue a music career. Hence the reason why he doesn’t like a certain roybel, Soonyoung Piper. Soonyoung had such an understanding parent and the dream he always wanted and heck was he attractive.

“Jihoon Hearts please pay attention.” Jihoon quickly apologized to Madam Marian as she gave him a reassuring smile and continued her lesson.

“Dang Hearts. No offense but I thought you would pay attention.” Jihoon wanted to slap the owner of the voice but kept his annoyance in as he faked a grin turning to Soonyoung.

“Haha very funny Piper.’’ Jihoon laughed sarcastically as he silently gave glares directed at the latter.  Soonyoung just chuckled at the royal. Even though he was the son of the hot-tempered queen, he looked nothing liked one; he looked like the son of the fairy godmother.

“Piper shut your mouth for a second would you?’ Soonyoung looked at Jihoon who was glaring daggers at him. What did I d-Oh I said  my thoughts out loud didn’t I?

“Yeah you did again.Can you please be quiet?” Soonyoung got an idea.

“Why don’t I make you quiet?” Soonyoung said this as he leaned closer to Jihoon. Their faces less than a centimeter away. Jihoon’s cheeks were so red you would’ve thought he was going to blow up.

“Can you keep it PG?.” Jihoon and Soonyoung turned around quickly to see Minhyuk and Chan who was behind him. Jihoon secretly cursed at their appearance.

“Channie!!” Chan kept himself composed in front of the two royals even though internally he wanted to slap Soonyoung.

“Soon I’m not a damn baby.” Soonyoung scoffed.

“I’m older.”

“Yeah by five heckin months!We’re still the same age!”

“I’m five months older!” Jihoon ignored the childish fight still embarrassed of what happened as he motioned Minhyuk to sit next to him.

“Guessing it was stressful?” Jihoon realized Minhyuk wasn’t in this class along with Chan. Minhyuk noticed as he replied, “While you were fighting with Piper we were introduced in the class as they mixed up our sched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter