Chapter 9

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan looked at Vernon talking to Yebin Puss,the daughter of Puss in Boots. She was wearing a simple white T-shirt with blue jeans and black high heel boots with a foil on her side. Seungkwan knew Vernon loved her truly and won't stop complimenting her. Every private conversation nowadays would always lead back to Yebin Puss. To how flawless she was, how brave she was, and so on. It never stopped but he just put a smile. Ever since his first day of Ever After Academy, he was always aware of the red strings that attach two people meaning they would be fated. However this was just a special ability he had and the only one of the family(his father also has this ability) of the Cupid family tree to have this distinctive ability. Seungkwan found out he was fated with his best friend Vernon Huntsman and was hexcstatic. However the feeling was short-lived. That's when Yebin Puss came in. It showed Vernon was also connected to her which made the situation confusing. At first he thought it was fated to be a polyamory however he wasn't connected to Yebin. He remembered the conversation he had with his father about this situation not saying exactly who they were.

Flashback

"Hey dad I have a question?" Seungkwan's father, Cupid or Eros, nodded his head and motioned for Seungkwan to ask his question as hit sit comfortably on his chair while sipping his green tea.

"It's going to be weird anyway I'll name these people A,B,and C. So A and B are supposedly 'fated'-" Eros raised an eyebrow at the 'weird' situation. Nothing seemed wrong so far. "What do you mean by "fated" Seungkwan?How is this weird?"" Seungkwan continued giving his dad the look that meant 'don't you dare interrupt while I'm explaining.'

"This is where person C comes in. Person C is connected to Person B however isn't connected to Person A. In conclusion Person B is connected with Person A and C however A and C aren't.Isn't it weird?" Eros thought about it carefully leaving complete silence full of anticipation.

"Well...this is one of the few cases we've had...didn't think I would see it again though..." Seungkwan looked at his father in bewilderment. This wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter