Chapter 19

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Seoksoo}

Seokmin and Jisoo have been dating for six months and are hat-over-heels for each other. Of course no one knew of their relationship as they both want it hidden. The news that the son of the Snow White is dating a mere rebel let alone the son of the Mad Hatter. Imagine the chaos it would bring. Regardless they were happy despite the secrecy. Of course Seokmin always felt insecure about dating Jisoo. Who wouldn’t? It’s dating perfection itself and he was a mere rebel. Seokmin always tried to hide his insecurities thinking he got away with it; Jisoo knows how Seokmin feels and decides to confront him in the subtlest way possible.

“Anything wrong?”

“Am I really worth it?”

“Seokmin that’s a dumb question you are worth it.”

“Is it really though?” You are perfection itself Jisoo whether you see it or not. Me? A son of a rebel who was a madman. It’s hard not to think what I have right now won’t exist anymore.” Jisoo kissed Seokmin on the lips with emotions. { A/N: I can’t write kiss scenes properly why am I like this ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ } Jisoo let go still cupping Seokmin’s face.

“Out of all the people I have known who am I dating right now?”

“...Me.”

“Yes that is correct. I just want you Seokmin: flaws,smiles, jokes, giggles, insecurities. Everything. I just want you Seokmin and don’t you dare ever doubt it.” At this point Seokmin was crying of all the things Jisoo was saying.

“Thank you Jisoo.” Jisoo embraced him tightly and whispered into Seokmin’s ear.

“No thank you for giving me the happiness I ever wanted.”

 

{Jeongcheol}

Jeonghan and Seungcheol? Well their relationship is hard to explain. Jeonghan grew to like the prince more than a friend or more loving than an average person. Seungcheol,of course, still as cocky as ever. Surprisingly he managed to catch feelings for someone and this time solely on one person. Jeonghan. Many would say Jisoo was an angel however the definition of angel would be Jeonghan. It was a given as they got closer Jeonghan started to open up to him more; Seungcheol learned he had the wrong impression all wrong from the beginning. There were so many things he got wrong: his lifestyle, his personality,his actions,his thinking. Seungcheol never felt so relieved to meet someone before. It was a great feeling.

“You look stressed Hannie.”

“I’ve just been thinking. It’s probably nothing.”

“Like…?”

“Are we really friends?”

“Of course we are!” Seungcheol turned to him slightly offended by Jeonghan’s question,”What made you ask that?” Jeonghan looked into the sky as he sighed.

“Friends always leave me whenever they know who I am. Whenever I’m going through something serious, they don’t want to help.”

“Jeonghan...if you are ever going through a challenging time I will always be there.”

“Can I trust you?”

“Of course.” Jeonghan smiled at Seungcheol gratefully,” Don’t make me regret it Charming.” Seungcheol returned the smile.

“I won’t Jeonghan. I promise you that.”

 

{Meanie}

Along with the Seoksoo couple, they were having a secret relationship. Before you ask about Wonwoo’s ears Wonwoo never told Mingyu about them; Mingyu respected Wonwoo’s privacy and was already satisfied with dating him. Their dates weren’t much but they were all meaningful. Right now Wonwoo and Mingyu were in their dorm doing their own thing; Wonwoo was reading his book and Mingyu was cooking them lunch. If someone actually saw this they would think they were a married couple acting all domestic. They were the definition of cheesy; you would want to cringe on how much pda they did.

“Gyu~Whatcha making?” Wonwoo questioned as he back hugged Mingyu. Mingyu loved how Wonwoo would always cling onto him when they were alone. It was for him and only him.

“Fried,Barbecue, and Buffalo Chicken your favorite!” Mingyu could sense Wonwoo was his lip already impatient to eat.

“Babe you could survive y’know?” Wonwoo pouted gaining Mingyu’s full attention.

“But I’m hungry~” Wonwoo whined as Mingyu tried to look away from Wonwoo’s puppy eyes because damn they were irresistible.

“But babe~”

“I don’t think your getting my message~”

“What the splinter are you talk-” Mingyu was cut off by Wonwoo’s kiss.

“Carry on cooking Gyu!” Mingyu was left there grinning at Wonwoo’s skipping figure.

Mingyu was so smitten with Wonwoo.

 

{Junhao}

Minghao started to gain feelings for Jun that of course went unnoticed by Jun; Minghao would be sad but he knew he was lucky to even be close to the person he likes. Jun on the other hand was already in a four month relationship with Mijoo. Minghao never knew of the relationship and Jun never bother telling Minghao he was in a relationship despite their friendship. It was like their friendship was built

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter