Chapter 4

Where's My Happily Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was a hexcellent student and hexcelled in any subjects. It was mostly the same classes everyday based on standard protocol. However this class was interesting. Their class work was to build a building and their class was a majority of royals with two rebels. The teacher got annoyed at this one student who Jisoo didn't know the name of. This student decided to build a building which was a bit wonky and not a standard building anybody will see in Fairy Tale Square unless you go to the Hatter cafe.

"I am telling you this isn't a decent building."Professor Card said aggravated at the student in front of him.  

"But Professor Card! You yourself should know the standard of a building in Wonderland! You're from there yourself! " Professor Card face palmed as the other rebel snickered along with a few royals laughed at the argument.

"You have officially gone insane." Professor Card sighed as he met eyes with the hyperactive student.

"Professor you forgot who I'm the son of~ Do you want a cookie for trying though?" The student said teasingly pointing finger guns along with a wink which made Professor going to his desk and taking a break. Jisoo could hear the Professor murmuring stuff along the lines of "I'm done with this crap"

"Whatever after you guys can just do whatever you want for the rest of class." Jisoo talked to one of his friends, Amber Charming.

"Hey Amber thinking of coming to the party? I know you don't like loud places that much."

"I'm thinking of going. I might as well try new things while I'm here anyways." Jisoo nodded while Amber and him talked about various topics.

"Amber I need someone to DJ for the party of Minhyuk is going to lose his crown! You know how he is with parties. " Amber patted Jisoo's back.

"Have you tried asking any rebels or roybels?" Jisoo only shaked his head. Even though Snow White Heirs were suppose to be very social, Jisoo was the only one who couldn't approach someone first without stuttering.

"You're so shy for a Snow White Hier Jisoo. Let me ask Seokmin if he knows anybody who can DJ." Amber crumbled up her note book paper and threw it to Seokmin's head. Seokmin turned around to see Amber waving at him to come over. Jisoo recognized 'Seokmin' as the student who was causing chaos in class. Seokmin did as Amber motioned and was standing in front of Jisoo and Amber.

"Hey Amber! What's up?" Amber laughed at his hyperness and told him of Jisoo's predicament.

"Oh! You can contact my friend Soonyoung Piper! He has Djed before at other parties! Here's his contact number! " Seokmin said as he wrote the contact information on a piece of paper and handed it to Jisoo, their hands brushing against each other for a brief time. Jisoo felt his heartbeat slightly faster but quickly ignored the feeling.

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter