Chapter 2

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright, thank you Ms. Kwon. Please take your seat again and I hope you enjoy your time here with us.” Yuri nods and walks back and sits beside Tiffany’s friend from earlier.

“Now, make sure you get to know your buddies, you may have classes in the future with them!” Everyone cheers again.

Tiffany turns to face Taeyeon and bring her right hand out.

“Hi, my name is Hwang Tiffany, may I know your name?” Taeyeon slowly turns her head and see Tiffany’s hand.

She brings her attention back to her textbook ignoring Tiffany. Instead of turning into hellfany, she for some reason pouts to Taeyeon.

“I already told you my name, could you tell me yours~” Tiffany says in aegyo.

This causes the friend to her right cringe at her stupid friend.

 

 

“Hey pretty, could I know your name?” Yuri asked which caused the best friend to raise her eyebrows and turn to Yuri and give her a disbelief look.

“What? You are pretty, or should I say beautiful? Hot?” The best friend for some reason didn’t seem to feel bored or annoyed at Yuri’s remarks.

“Jung Jessica.” Yuri nods and silently cheers for herself as she finally got to know hot girl’s name.

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon whispered.

This brings both Yuri’s and Jessica’s attention to Taeyeon. Jessica felt relieved that she could not hear Tiffany’s aegyo anymore while Yuri had taken note for herself about Taeyeon’s family name.

“Great! Now I have a new friend!” Tiffany cheered which caused the whole class to stop and look at her cheering including the homeroom teacher for 2-A himself.

Everyone started mumbling things about Tiffany wasting her time with Taeyeon. Tiffany herself bowed to the teacher apologizing while Taeyeon could only sigh and continue doing her homework.

 

 

Now both Yuri and Jessica took another note of what the class was mumbling about Taeyeon and raised her eyebrows in confusion. But the homeroom teacher could only sigh and turn back to the board and grin as he sees his best student finally talking to a few new classmates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, Jess, where do you want to go for lunch?” Tiffany asked.

It was finally lunch as Tiffany could talk freely to her best friend. Jessica in reply shrug her shoulders.

“Hey ladies, do you mind if I could join you? You know, new girl? Needs new friends?” Tiffany looks over and see Yuri scratching her head.

As that was happening, Jessica was making ‘x’ signals to Tiffany but Tiffany being a very nice person nod in excitement.

“Sure! Would- “Tiffany turned over and saw Taeyeon get up with all her stuff and immediately leaves the classroom.

Tiffany can only pout again.

“Sorry about that girls, Ms. Kim is usually like this when she’s with new people.” The three girls look up to the teacher in confusion.

“I’m sorry Mr. Eaves?” Tiffany asked but Mr. Eaves can only scratch his head.

“Ms. Kim usually doesn’t like to make friends and when people do try approach what they only get is her name and that’s it.”

“And why is that?” Jessica asked.

“Well, because she isn’t good at sports so, she gets made fun off. Just wait for your last period class and if you want to find Ms. Kim, she’s usually eats at the roof. Just tell Mr. Eaves sent you if the security guard doesn’t let you pass.” The three girls can only nod.

“So, I’m not good at sports either but I don’t get make fun of.” Jessica said.

“That’s because of your cold aura. No one can even make fun of you.” Mr. Eaves can only laugh at Tiffany’s remark.

“Anyways, I have left over pasta waiting for me so, enjoy your lunch ladies.” The three girls laugh and nod.

“You too Mr. Eaves.” Tiffany said.

Mr. Eaves nods and walks away.

“Are you buying lunch today?” Jessica asked Tiffany who nods.

“Yeah, I should meet with Amber. I just wanted to see how she is adjusting. What about you Yuri, did you bring your own lunch?” Yuri nods.

Amber Liu, Tiffany’s half sister and a mix martial artist recently had joined her sister in Korea due to their father’s request.

“You ladies go ahead, I’ll go to the rooftop and meet Taeyeon. She seems like a cool girl.” The two nods and they all get up.

They leave the classroom with Jessica and Tiffany going to the right to the stairs to Amber’s classroom while Yuri goes to the right heading to the roof staircase.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon or should I say the next Vongola undicesimo?” Taeyeon looks up and see Yuri smirking down at her.

Taeyeon can only gulp down her second spoon of rice and look up scared to death from Yuri’s smirk.

“Yes, you are correct.” Yuri turns around as Reborn was spotting seated on top of the mechanical penthouse.

Yuri raises her eyebrows as her eyes follow down and see the Arcobaleno pacifier on his suit. She points at the pacifier.

“You’re an Arcobaleno.” Yuri says.

Reborn gets up and jumps down. He walks past Yuri and sits beside Taeyeon. As this was happening, the two girls were looking at him. One with a surprised expression while the other had a confused expression.

“Well, yes I am as you can see.” Reborn points out the pacifier again.

Yuri gulps and crosses her arms.

“Do you need anything from the undicesimo?” Reborn asked which earned a little nudge from Taeyeon.

“I-It has been a rumour that if a challenger were to defeat the new undicesimo then the challenger would be the new eleventh for Vongola.” Yuri explains to which Reborn agrees.

Taeyeon on the other hand wasn’t really paying attention to them and was more focused on finishing her lunch while starting to read ahead for the next class. And of course, Reborn had noticed this which caused him to walk over and stand on top of Taeyeon’s textbook.

“Are you going to accept her challenge?” Reborn asked.

Taeyeon looks back at Yuri and see her smirking evilly at her. This caused her to turn back immediately and shake her head. But all Reborn can do is sigh and shake his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really, your sister too?” Tiffany asked to which Jessica nodded.

“Yeah, she just recently transferred to Korea. My father thought about having the family in one place would be convenient.” Tiffany gasps.

“My father said the same th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter