Chapter 6

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was thrown two books on her desk.

“I need you to learn Italian and self defence. Reborn-san said that you learn better reading first.” Xanxus said.

“Yep, that is true. I’ll have Italian down by tomorrow and a few movements as well. Thank you oppa.” Taeyeon replies.

Xanxus almost immediately gives a confused look as Taeyeon starts opening the book.

“I’m sorry?”

“Oppa, I said ‘I will have Italian done by tomorrow and a few movements as well,’ is that better?” Taeyeon said slowly teasing Xanxus.

Xanxus chuckles and shakes his head.

“Taeyeon, there isn’t a need to rush. There still a lot of time. We don’t even have all your guardian yet.” Taeyeon then stops.

“Wait, what are guardians?”

“They can either be friends or people who associate to you that hold Dying Will Flames and in this case, they hold the Flames of the Sky.”

“Is it the same for you oppa?” He nods.

“I hold the sky flame but in this case the Flame of Wrath.” Xanxus brings his hand up and brings out his flames.

“Woah.” He nods as the flame goes away.

“In this case, you have similar flames like mine and Tsunayoshi Sawada-san or in this case, the decimo.” Taeyeon nods as she brings her hands to her.

“So how can I make them appear again?” Xanxus shrugs.

“I’m not sure. I had mine when I was younger, and Sawada-san was always shot by Reborn-san to get his flames. He also had eaten pills developed by his father that was also used for his father’s organization. You flame will come naturally so, just remember we aren’t in any rush here alright?” Taeyeon nods.

“Thank oppa, that helped a lot.” Xanxus nods and leaves the room.

 

 

“I’m surprised you’re soft with Taeyeon.” Xanxus jumps a bit.

“Goodness, Reborn-san, you scared me!” Reborn chuckles.

“Don’t try to change the topic.” Xanxus rubs his forehead as they go downstairs.

“Everyone knows that I respect the family a lot and what I had done to my father was unacceptable. I just don’t want any evil interference and with the visions coming back the future…” Reborn sighs.

“No one does and after with dealing with the curse. It seems like your growing process is taking a lot longer as well.” Reborn nods.

“At least I am growing and not stuck with 45cm.” Xanxus laughs.

“How is finding guardians by the way?” Xanxus asks.

“Well, the Nebbia (Mist) Guardian, will no longer be Choi Sooyoung but Kang Seulgi and Choi Sooyoung will be Nuvola (Cloud) Guardian. Fulmine (Lightning) and Tempesta (Storm). Tsuna will be coming over to hand over the test rings from Mammon.”

“Mammon is in this too?” Xanxus asks as they sit down.

Reborn nods.

“Yuni had asked Mammon to get Talbot to develop the rings since that’s where you guys got your rings from. Of course, the Vongola had paid Talbot for his efforts.”

Xanxus nods as he caresses the ring.

“Any idea of weaponry?” Reborn shakes his head.

“Hopefully Leon can help again.” Leon then goes onto Reborn’s hand and he caresses his head.

“X-gloves, x-guns, crossbow and bare hands?”

“That would be a miracle.” Reborn points out.

 

The door then opens with the couple, Yuri and their daughter, but it wasn’t just them. Taeyeon’s father was mostly holding a lot of groceries they had bought while her mother was holding the light bags.

“Please take your shoes off here~” Taeyeon’s mother said.

Xanxus and Reborn looked at each other wondering who’s here.

“Sorry, our house isn’t that spacious~”

“It’s fine.” The female voice said.

Yuri walks into the living room with Hayeon on her shoulder and bows as she sees the two adults.

“Hello Reborn-san, Xanxus oppa.” Yuri says.

“Reborn-san and oppa~” Hayeon said cutely.

Yuri then brings Hayeon down who immediately clings onto Xanxus.

“Taeyeon come down we have guests!” Taeyeon’s dad yells.

“Alright give me a few moments!” Taeyeon yells back.

“Guests?” Xanxus asks.

“Yeah, the unnie and oppa are so cool~” Reborn sends Yuri a look who sends back a nervous one.

The couple then walk into the living room and send Reborn a sorry look. They then head to the kitchen as another pair appear.

“You’re the baby from school!” The deeper voice says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon had fixed herself and grabbed the Italian book on her way out. She continued reading the book as she went downstairs. When she reached down her right leg was cling onto. Of course, she knew it would be Hayeon, so she carried her up using her free arm.

“Unnie what are you reading?” Taeyeon then turns over to her.

“I was bored so your oppa suggested learning Italian.” Hayeon nods.

“Taeyeon.” Xanxus calls.

Taeyeon moves the book down but immediately drops it as she sees everyone. Her jaw immediately drops seeing the two strangers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, you guys are friends?” Taeyeon’s mom asks.

“Yes/Not really." The two say at the same time.

Our teacher had to retire earlier so they combined our classes together since the semester is almost done.” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Oh Xanxus, this is Hwang Tiffany and Liu Amber. Their half siblings.” Taeyeon’s mom says.

Xanxus and Reborn bows.

“So, wait, do you work at our school then?” Amber asks Reborn who nods.

“Yes, I just look over the school and help when the superintendent.” Amber nods in amazement.

“Taeyeon why won’t you show the two around?” Xanxus proposes.

Taeyeon’s body tenses but Hayeon began to become jumpy and moves Taeyeon’s arm.

“Yeah let’s show unnie and oppa our rooms!” Taeyeon hesitantly nods.

The four then get up.

“Oh, Tiffany-shi, is it okay if we get to know your sister. I heard she was a fighter.” Xanxus says.

Tiffany looks at Amber who nods.

“Sure, why not. I’ll just go with Taeyeon and Hayeon.” Amber sits back down as the three head upstairs.

Hayeon drags Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter