Chapter 4

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours later…

 

 

 

“Unnie, once your done, Aunty Kwon said it’s lunch.” Taeyeon nods at Hayeon and goes back to the customer.

“So, just boil these down and mix thoroughly and it should be ready to drink.” Taeyeon said as she places the two bags down on the weight machine and calculates the price based on weight.

“Really, that’s it?” The customer asks.

Taeyeon nods and places the printed price tags on the bags.

“Yep. So, your total is 15089 won.” The customer hands her 20,000 won bill.

Taeyeon then accepts the money and hand her back the change.

“Thank you for shopping Grandma Kwon’s please come again.” Taeyeon said happily.

The customer nods and leaves the store. Taeyeon then goes to the back and see Hayeon was seated with their lunch bags talking to Yuri. Taeyeon then joins her sister and takes her seat beside her.

“So, how was it?” Taeyeon asked as she opened her lunch bag.

“It was fun! Aunty Kwon taught me a lot of stuff.” Taeyeon nods.

Hayeon starts to devour her lunch and Taeyeon watches her smiling.

“You’re not going to eat?” Yuri asked.

Taeyeon looked at her and then back at her sister. She ponders and wipes Hayeon’s mouth that was full of sauce with a napkin.

“Not really feeling hungry.” She then gives her bag to Hayeon who was finished.

“You can have mine. Unnie isn’t hungry.” Hayeon nods and opens her bag.

 

 

Yuri was carefully watching the sibling interaction and smiled. Taeyeon was so caring to her own sister and that made Yuri feel some tingly feeling. She shook off the feeling as Taeyeon was wiping Hayeon’s mouth again.

“Unnie at least have a bite. Umma is going to be mad that you gave me your lunch again.” Taeyeon chuckles and take a small bite.

“Happy?” Hayeon nods.

Yuri nudges Taeyeon and hands her Tupperware.

“Here, I brought extra in case. You can eat it when there isn’t any customer to handle.” Taeyeon immediately denies her request.

“It’s fine. I’m really not that hungry.” Yuri frowns and then remembers when she saw Taeyeon’s lunch the other day.

“Take it. I’m serious, I saw your lunch yesterday. That tupperware you had isn’t used for food. It's use for sauces.” Taeyeon silently gulp.

But, she had no choice but to accept it.

“Ju-just don’t tell anyone. I don’t like when people worry about me.” Yuri ponders.

“Only if you let me know, I can help you too! You saved me from a concussion so let me return a favour.” Taeyeon sighs and rubs her forehead.

“Fine, just one favour and that’s it.” Yuri nods excitedly.

 

Ms. Kwon had already entered the backroom when she heard Yuri talk to Taeyeon. She also had a frown but smiled when Yuri offered help. She then clapped her hands which got everyone’s attention.

“Okay, lunch is over, lets head back to work!” The three nods and get up putting away their lunch.

Yuri goes outside and continue bringing in packages. Hayeon and Ms. Kwon started organizing ingredients again and Taeyeon went to the front waiting for customers again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, what do you think?” Reborn said as the tenth was watching a video.

“Her speed is exceptional. The flame and dying will isn’t even present yet.”

“With the x-gloves, I believe that she will become even better.” The tenth immediately shakes his head disagreeing.

“No x-gloves, I believe she will possess another weapon. She may have similar possession like Xanxus. I can see it.” Reborn raises his eyebrows.

“You’re not thinking…” The tenth immediately nods.

“With more physical training, she can surpass Xanxus for sure.” Reborn nods.

“You’re really thinking high of her, aren’t you?” Reborn asked to which the tenth nod.

“Should I ask Xanxus to come over? He owes me a favour as well.” Reborn chuckles.

“It’s your choice tenth.” The tenth then groans.

“What’s with the tenth thing again. I told you when we are alone you can call me regularly.”

“So, no good Tsuna?” Tsuna immediately groans.

“Great, whatever. I’ll see what I can do about bringing Xanxus. He’ll be here in a few days.” Reborn nods.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A FEW DAYS LATER…

 

 

“E-enough now?” Taeyeon huffs as Reborn walks to her.

“I guess. Your doing well for someone who doesn’t workout a lot.” Reborn walks past her and jumps to the railing.

He sits on the railing and views the city.

“Taeyeon.” Reborn calls her.

Taeyeon walks tiredly and leans her body against the railing.

“Ye-yes?”

“I’m sorry behalf of the Vongola family for forcing you into the family.” Taeyeon looks down confused.

“I had trained the tenth before and that was from the request of the ninth. It was hard to train considering he was such a wimp. Or what you kids would call a these days.” Reborn hands Taeyeon a water bottle.

She accepts it and starts drinking immediately.

“But you’re really good. It isn’t hard to train you and I can see the determination in you. But let me ask, how are you not obese? Your mother told me that you eat junk food for mid-night snacks. I don’t see any visible fat anywhere.”

Taeyeon sighs as she finishes the bottle.

“When ever the house needs fixing, my father and I would be the ones who do the fixing because umma can’t do anything that would force her body and it’s more dangerous for Hayeon who is young.” Reborn nods understanding her.

“Plus, before you came and stuff, I’ve been regularly running finding parts for something.” Reborn looks up raising his eyebrows.

“What’s that ‘something’?”

“A bicycle. Hayeon’s been asking for one so I thought making her one instead since we don’t have the money. I have it in my father’s shop in the backyard.”

“I usually don’t show my weak side but, you’re a good kid Taeyeon. There’s no doubt that you have a pure heart for your family.” Taeyeon does her embarrassed laugh and nudges Reborn a bit.

“Is it alright if I ask another personal question?” Taeyeon nods.

“Where’s your father?” Taeyeon bites her bottom lip and looks at her nails.

“He- I don’t know. Honestly no one knows where he goes after he visits us. Umma doesn’t know but she knows that he is sending us money back enough to feed all of us. I would love to answer that question if I knew.” Reborn nods again and then get up.

This causes Taeyeon to get up from resting on the railing as well.

“Let’s go home, your mother should be making dinner now.” Taeyeon nods.

They start walking down the mountain instead of using the cart to save money.

“So, how was school today?” Taeyeon immediately groans.

“I can’t get threes girls off me. They keep following me and this includes Yuri. The other two have their siblings also follow me sometimes and it’s annoying.” Reborn chuckles.

“What’s wrong with having friends?”

“I simply don’t like it. I’ve made friends in the past and always end up getting betrayed. It’s a repetition and I don’t like repeating it.” They reach down the mountain which ultimately surprises Taeyeon.

“Woah, that was fast.” Reborn chuckles.

“Of course, we been coming here almost everyday. Plus, with exercising, it seems like your walking faster then usual.” Taeyoen looks down.

“Really?” Reborn nods.

“Not bad for someone who recently started training.” Taeyeon can only chuckle and scratch her wet hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A FEW HOURS EARLIER…

 

 

A middle-aged man with a clear dark mark, walks out of a convenience store and puts down a heavy box. He then stretches out his body. As he was stretching, he groans loudly which brings the Korean citizens around him to his attention.

“What? Can a man not stretch and groan?” He said rudely and coldly.

The Korean citizens then went back to what they were doing originally while some were talking about the middle-aged man.

Hearing the conversations, the middle age man gets a bit frustrated and brings his right hand into his jacket. He gets a grip on the but was stopped by another hand.

“The boss brought you here to see the girl, not destroy a city.” Another man comes out who looks pass quite old says.

The middle-aged man can groan and let’s go of his gun. He brings his hand out and put it in his pant pocket.

“Fine.” The old man sighs in relief.

“Great, lets get going. I don’t want Reborn-san to wait” The middle-aged man nods and the two walks with one full of gags while the other was holding a pack of alcohol.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Reborn get inside the house and was met with a fresh breeze. As they were taking off their shoes a crying Hayeon was wailing and ran to them.

“UNNIEEE! UNCLE REBORN!!!!”

Hayeon runs to Taeyeon and clings to her leg. Taeyeon clearly surprised seeing her own sister crying releases her sister and bends down. Her neck was immediately pulled by Hayeon wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter