Chapter 13

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ohhhwa!” Yuri yawns out stretching her arms before putting one of them around Jessica’s shoulder.

The two were chilling in bed together watching the television play some Korean drama. Yuri had joined Jessica to sleep when the sun had come out. While surprisingly, Jessica was awake early.

“I’m going to go back to sleep.” Yuri says.

Jessica nods already immerse in the drama. But her being to immerse, she didn’t notice Yuri had taken off her shirt and pant feeling hot. But not to worry she had her tank top and boy shorts under those.

 

The episode had finally finished and Jessica yawns out loud while she was stretching her upper body. Feeling tired again she turns the television off and lies down on the bed. She then turns her body over to Yuri and her eyes immediately budge.

The blanket had lowered showing Yuri’s tank top which had risen to her waist. Jessica immediately covers her face with her hands but peeks at Yuri’s stomach. She uses the blanket to cover up Yuri scared that she would her. Yuri feeling something weird raised her right arm. This made Jessica pull back and slowly seep into the blanket. Yuri lowers her arm in search for Jessica which she does but her hand ends up touching her instead.

Slowly caressing she of course doesn't notice the red beat Jessica. She uses her energy to pull Jessica to her and what ends up happening is Yuri's face smothered on Jessica chest. She sighs happily hugging Jessica.

As she falls back asleep Jessica lightly hits her head.

"ert." She mumbles as she falls asleep.

 

 

 

Taeyeon, who was a bit better thanks to Yamamoto but had woken up due to her sister's feet kicking her face. She slowly gets up as she looks around. She saw her parents sleeping together and her sister. She did recognize that this wasn't her room. She gets off her bed and goes to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

As she finished she came out and took off her shirt which she thought her mother had put on for her considering she wasn't in her suit anymore. She left the room to the kitchen. She raised her tank top and scratch her stomach.

"Ouch!" She silently whimpers.

She looked down to see a band around her stomach. She also notices there were some bands on her right upper arm. She groans as she reaches the kitchen.

Okay I'm not in my room.

She goes to the living room and sits down. But her attention is brought to the door beside the tv. She slowly gets up to the door. She twists the knob and feels that it isn't locked. She raises her eyebrows before opening the door. She peeps to see nothing, but she hears someone humming to themselves. She enters the room lightly closing the door. She walks to the noise which was to the kitchen.

She sighs in relief that it was only Yoona.

"Morning." Taeyeon says.

Surprised, Yoona almost drops her cup. She turns behind with a smile.

"Boss, good morning. Are you feeling any better?"

"Can't scratch my stomach or arm but I'm all good. And please just call me unnie when it's just us okay?" Yoona nods.

"How did you two manage to escape?"

Taeyeon shrugs, whatever happened yesterday was a blur to her.

"I just felt myself fall and then I woke up on a bed with a band here and here."

Taeyeon points her right upper arm and raises her tank top to show her covered stomach.

"Damn, it must have been a tough fight." Taeyeon nods.

"I think most of the men were robots. No joke. I like sliced one easily."

Yoona immediately gasps.

"That isn't good." Taeyeon nods again while she bit her lower lip.

"What are we going to do?" Taeyeon then covers her face scared for everyone's life.

Knock, knock.

The two looks at each other. Taeyeon gets up first and goes to the door. She brings her flames out on her right hand. She looks through the peep hole and see Xanxus. She sighs in relief as her flames disappear. She then opens the door.

As she fully opens the door she was met with a bunch of people she was not familiar to. She moves back to let them in.

"Morning, hopefully you're better." Xanxus said as he ruffles Taeyeon's already messy hair.

"Thanks, oppa." Taeyeon nods.

Then the group walk in behind Xanxus. Yoona who was behind Taeyeon bowed to everyone with Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon looks over at the door to see Tsuna who also has some bandages on his face.

"Boss, good morning." Taeyeon and Yoona say and bow.

"Morning! You two had a great fight last night! I can tell you two were trained well, especially you Taeyeon. Reborn did well." Taeyeon nods as everyone get inside.

"Is it just your two groups?" Taeyeon asks everyone.

"Nope, we're the last one."

Taeyeon turns around to see a pretty woman who was most likely a few years older than her. Taeyeon nods and bows at her. The woman walks in with Reborn and other little people following. She then peeps out to see if there was anymore. As she closes the door she hears a giggle. She turns around to see the woman laughing at her.

"Taeyeon, this is Yun-Chan, the leader of the Acrobeleno's."

"It's an honour to meet you Yuni-sama." Taeyeon says as she and Yoona bow at her.

They all were seated and Taeyeon was in between Yuni and Kyoko. For some reason she felt a bit cold. Yoona on the other hand was sitting with Hana and Chrome on another couch.

"Good morning-"

Everyone turns back to see Amber shirtless scratching her stomach while yawning. She freezes mid yawn before running back into the room. This makes everyone laugh.

The laughter wakes up the entire room and the one next to it. As it dies down the silence becomes serious.

"Now Taeyeon, we all know what happened especially Yuni-chan who isn't proud." Tsuna said.

Taeyeon lowers her head in shame and nods in agreement.

"I'm sorry about my childish behaviour yesterday. I never meant to explode like that."

"What are you talking about?" Tsuna asks.

This makes Taeyeon look up at him and points at myself.

"Didn't you see me explode yesterday?"

She was then lightly hit by Kyoko and Yuni. This makes everyone laugh.

"Dummy." Yuni comments.

Taeyeon can only scratch her head in confusion.

"I didn't mean you. I meant your grandfather. To gang up on you and your Guardians. That isn't fair play especially when Choi Siwon is competing for your place." Taeyeon now pays attention to what Tsuna was beginning to say.

"Siwon is from your Grandfather's company."

This makes Taeyeon tighten her hand before whimpering. She then lightly rubs her upper arm.

"You had a few bad hits last night. You alright?" Tsuna asks.

"If you want I can help you. I have some ointment." Yuni says before Taeyeon can answer.

Everyone then looks at Yuni in surprise. Reborn lowers his head shaking at his niece's behaviour.

"I-It's fine, I think my mother has some ointment for me. Thank you for your offer Yuni-sama." Taeyeon shifts and bows to her.

"Taeyeon we're family now. You can call me senpai or unnie."

This makes Tsuna raise hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter