Chapter 15

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica walks up and looks at the future Tiffany.

“Hey Sooyeon.” Tiffany smiles down at her. This makes Jessica jaw drop.

“Your still evil in the future! Argh!” This makes Tiffany giggle.

 

 

“I TOLD YOU, TO Not shoot? Wait a second...” It was then the next figure had appeared who was apparently on the ground seated with a game controller.

“Yuri?” Tiffany calls out.

“YURI?!” Everyone yells out.

“Y-yeah? Wait, I thought you were in boss’s library, why are you in her office?”

“OFFICE?!” Everyone yells out again.

Yuri looks around before facepalming.

“What were you doing playing video games Yuri?” Tsuna asks.

Yuri then freezes before slowly raising her head looking at Tsuna.

“I- We – Well we were just about to go to the restaurant before Tiffany wanted to visit Taeyeon’s library.”

“And why were you going to go to the restaurant for?”

“To celebrate Tiffany’s first wedding anniversary.” Yuri flatly answers.

“With who?” Yuri makes a sour face.

“Siwon.” She lowly says as everyone loudly gasps. Taeyeon’s parents look at each other scared while Hayeon was confused.

“What happened to Taeyeon?!” Xanxus yells out.

“S-She passed away from saving me. We didn’t make to the hospital on time.” Yuri says bringing her face down.

Tsuna then grumpily walks up to her and brings her face to him. He looks deeply into her eyes before pulling back.

She’s lying. Something must have happened for her to be gone. He thinks.

“Where’s Jessica?” Yuri asks.

“I’m here.” Jessica appears behind Yuri who sighs in relief.

“What was the sigh?” Jessica asks.

Yuri then walks to Jessica pulling her into her embrace. She smells the perfume she remembers last from Jessica. Jessica immediately pulls back looking at Yuri.

“Did something happen to us in the future?” Yuri shakes her head.

“Nah, your just not with me right now.” Jessica raises her eyebrows.

“I-I mean your in Paris in a meeting. We haven’t been able to meet for a few months so, I just missed you.” Yuri immediately brings Jessica back into a hug, hugging her like her life depended on it.

Tiffany on the other hand opened but immediately closed it.

“Who else was hit with the Bazooka?”

“It was just you two and Taeyeon.” Tsuna says.

“, everyone moves away!” Yuri yells out.

Everyone then rushes towards the exit as the smoke from the bed disappears, but Yuri isn’t on time for what is about to happen.

 

 

 

 

“Hyo, I’m going to need to re-adjust my eye. It’s getting a bit blurry or maybe is it my other one? Hyo, can you read me? Why does this feel bouncy? Hyo did you change the stage.”

The smoke disappears showing Taeyeon from ten years from the future.

Her forearm and right leg in metal?

Taeyeon from the future who isn’t aware of her surroundings puts her eye patch back on as she slowly turns to the crowd.

“Don’t tell me...”

She looks at the crowd in front of her before hitting her forehead.

“YOU LIED, YOU ALL LIED!” It was Tiffany who was yelling this time.

Taeyeon ignores Tiffany yelling and looks for someone more important. As she gets off the bed she is immediately pulled by her collar by Tiffany.

*SLAP! *

 

 

 

Taeyeon hisses not in pain but that her right robot eye was starting to heat up. She immediately takes Tiffany’s grip off her shirt as she opens her eye patch and discards the eye, smashing it into pieces.

“That’s better.” She mumbles as she puts the eye patch down.

Tiffany then goes to Taeyeon, pulls her collar again to kiss her. This makes the whole room even more quiet with Taeyeon’s parents covering Hayeon’s poor eyes.

“YAH!” Taeyeon yells out as she pulls back in surprise.

“W-what are you doing? You’re married for god sake!”

“How did you know that?” Tiffany’s question makes the entire room quiet.

Taeyeon then begin to panic but closes her eye.

“Sorry.” She calls out.

“Wha- “

Taeyeon then karate chops Tiffany’s neck making her faint. She catches her and places her down on the bed. Before she turns around, she already hears a growl towards her.

“I’m sorry for hurting your sister.” Amber nods as she continues to glare at Taeyeon’s back.

She then turns to Tsuna and bows at him.

“Decimo, it’s a pleasure again.” Tsuna cluelessly nods.

“I’ll go straight to the point. In the future, the stupid old man will have defeated us. No matter what training we have all done. It’s all because of one person who was on his side. Kim Hyoyeon.” Yuri nods in agreement.

“When we brought her over to our side, it was too late for everything to happen. You can tell with the amount of damage I had taken.”

“Well, what should we do?” Taeyeon ponders.

“I think at this time her family is at Shanghai if I remember. I need you to get her as soon as possible before he gets her. Or more like kidnap her.” Tsuna immediately nods.

 

Taeyeon then turns to her family and smiles at them.

“Mother, father, and my little sunshine.” Taeyeon’s mother immediately bursts into tears.

“Please don’t cry.” Taeyeon pleads.

Her mother caresses her face and her arms as well.

“How can I not? Look at you. You’ve grown so well but…” Taeyeon sighs.

“L-let’s not talk about it. I-I really want to enjoy this moment.” Taeyeon pulls the three into a hug before she dissappers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, you know the plan now Decimo?” Reborn asks.

“Yeah, looks like were going to have a new family member soon.” Tsuna smirks but he was knocked on the head by Xanxus.

“Don’t do that. You’re creeping me out.” Tsuna rolls his eye as he holds onto his wife comforting her.

“I’ll stop when you get a wife first.” Xanxus now rolls his eyes walking away from Tsuna.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile before the time ran out...

 

“Ooof.”

The younger Tiffany had arrived falling first in a dark room. She immediately stands up curious about where she was.

“How come this looks familiar?” She mumbles as she grazes against the bookshelf.

“Unnie!” A hoarse voice calls her out.

“Is that Amber?”

“UNNIE!” The voice became l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter