Chapter 3

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, it was the last period of the day before the weekend.

 

Physical Education.

 

Or what Taeyeon calls it, spring cleaning period.

All the girls were fully changed into their proper gym attire and was sitting on the ground as the gym teacher or whoever was supposed to supervise them appear.

“Good afternoon ladies!” The girls turn around accept for Taeyeon who was engross into the novel she was reading.

“Good afternoon Ms. Slasikula.” The girls reply to the teacher.

“Alright, because it is Friday and I don’t wanna to do much, go into groups of 4-6 and play something. We will be having health next week so, no need to bring gym clothes for the next 2 weeks. You can either be here or the stadium and, welcome to my class 2-B.” The girls cheered and got up excitedly.

They started to form themselves into group while Taeyeon left the gym and went right to the stadium. She went to her usual spot and sat there. She sighed happily and mentally thanked her teacher for not making her become the janitor today. On another mental note, it seems like she can pick up her little sister today instead of her mother.

 

 

On the other side, the three were trying to find Taeyeon and not accepting anymore members.

“Damn, she’s good at camouflaging herself. We were even sitting closely at her.” Tiffany said.

The three sighs.

“How about we ask the teacher, she probably knows. I kind of saw her eye Taeyeon.” Yuri said.

The two nods in agreement as they walk to the office. Since the door wasn’t close they stood at the door frame silently arguing on who should call out the teacher. The coach of course who was busy marking some sports replays noticed them and faked a cough.

“How may I help you ladies?” Tiffany and Jessica look at each other and nod.

They push Yuri a bit which caught her off guard, but she fixes herself by laughing nervously and scratching her head.

“S-sorry miss but we were just wondering where Taeyeon is.” Ms. Slasikula raises her eyebrows confusingly.

“You’re not trying to bully her right?” The three immediately denies and Ms. Slasikula studies them as she had previously studied phycology.

She the goes back to her computer looking at what she was looking at before.

“She should be in the stadium under the bleachers reading her book.” The three looks at each other and nod.

“Thank you miss.” The teacher nods and the three immediately run off to the exit and enter the stadium.

“Alright, we’ll split up. Tiffany, you go to the right stand and Yuri, you go to the middle. I’ll go to the left.” The two agree with Jessica and they immediately run looking for Taeyeon.

 

 

On the other, other side, Taeyeon happily finished her novel and stood up to get the second part. She gets up and stretches her entire body.

 

*SHIFT* *SHIFT*

 

Taeyeon freezes, scared that if she moves her body it will make a sound. But she also wanted to leave so, she carefully put her hand down. She raises her shirt and hold it with her teeth.

“Taeyeon?” Taeyeon hears the sound coming from front so she looks up and her eyes immediately widen.

A dark figure was approaching and had seem to see her.

She immediately throws her book away which causes a bang because she was stupid enough to hit the wall and pulls her shirt down.

“Taeyeon?” The dark figure gets closer and Taeyeon raises her eyebrows.

Taeyeon was thinking that this girl looked really familiar as she finally came up to her.

“Hey.” The mysterious figure said happily.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows but decided answered hesitantly.  

“H-hi?” She took a few steps back to as the person came closer.

The other figure was so confused on why Taeyeon was moving back so she continued getting closer to Taeyeon as she thinks that its best to talk to the person up close instead of talking from a distance. It would just feel like she need a cellphone.

“Lo-look I don’t know who you are but, I don’t have any money.” Taeyeon stuttered.

The person stopped and raised her eyebrows. She then put her hands on her waist giving Taeyeon an unbelievable look.

“Is that why you threw your book away?” Taeyeon was surprised and of course you can see it from her expression.

She then fakes laughs it off.

“Wh-what book?” The figure then points at the book not that far away from them.

Taeyeon mentally cursed herself for bringing a bright coloured book and for having horrible throwing range.

“Lo-look, I honestly don’t have money on me alright. I-if you want, I can bring it tomorrow for you. You want twenty, thirty or fifty dollars?”

Now, the figure had enough of Taeyeon’s weird acting. She put her hand back on her waist.

“And what makes you think that I want your money?” Taeyeon looked down and played with her fingers nervous.

“I-Isn’t that why you’re here? You want to do it when the teacher isn’t looking.” The figure walks closer but Taeyeon being scared decided to not move in case she gets into anymore trouble.

“For someone who will be the undicesimo in the future, I could not imagine you can be so inferior to a student in the same grade as you.” And this when Taeyeon knew who was the figure.

She looked up and saw Yuri giving her a genuine smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I repeat a genuine smile,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No smirk that sent her chills,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But wait, what was with the sudden change of behavior?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, Taeyeon was so ing confused about what was happening next…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugh, I told you that I’m not good at sports.” Taeyeon said she fell from tripping herself.

A hand then comes into her view. She looks up and see Yuri gesture her hand again. She accepts her invitation and was pulled up to her feet with no problem.

“Hey, at least your trying unlike someone.” Tiffany said as she pointed at Jessica reading her book.

“Alright, let’s try again. I’ll hand you the football and you have to pass Tiffany, alright?” Yuri asked.

Taeyeon agrees with a groan. She stands behind Yuri with her hands on her knees getting ready.

“This will be good for your balance. Reborn told me to kind of help you with your training.” Taeyeon then hits her forehead.

 

 

 

“READY, HUT!” Yuri yells as this makes Jessica look up from reading and look at the three.

Yuri raises her body looking as if she was going to throw the football but then hands it to Taeyeon who takes the ball and places it on her chest like Yuri said. She then runs straight to Tiffany who had her arms spread out with a smile for some reason.

Tiffany notices as that Taeyeon’s eyes change as she was approaching her and her steps were getting faster. Tiffany had finally realised what Yuri was probably mumbling about when they were changing for gym.

“I wanna see it again.”

That was what she was mumbling which ended up annoying Jessica who was already dealing with her mumbling from the period before. Yuri had owned herself a kick on the shin and a punch on the back.

Tiffany shook her head as she saw Taeyeon slow down and eyes turn back to normal.

“I can’t do it. I’m too tired.” Taeyeon said and fell first to the ground.

Both Tiffany and Yuri were kind of guilty of forcing Taeyeon to move a lot which they probably thought she doesn’t do often. So, they decided to sit down beside Taeyeon and not sit too close as she placed the football on her lap.

“Sorry about that, I didn’t mean to make you go over your limit.” Yuri said truthfully eventhough she was told by Reborn to help with her physically.

Taeyeon lean back with her hands behind her as support and look up at the sky. She was panting loudly.

“I-it’s fine. I-I need exercise anyways.” Both Tiffany and Yuri nod.

But Yuri on the other hand could tell that Taeyeon didn’t need exercise. With her observation, since Taeyeon was not in the boy’s uniform, she can see that Taeyeon was more fit then the average female. But even with a fit body, she lacked stamina which was problem.

“Alright ladies, let’s head in!” One of the girls said.

Tiffany and Yuri get up. Taeyeon who was struggling, was pulled by the two and she thanked them. They headed into the school and to the gym. They said their goodbyes to the teacher and went into the change room. Taeyeon releases herself and thanks the two again.

“Hey, wanna hangout at my apartment? My cousin got me some drinks and I don’t mind sharing them with my new friends. Plus, my apartment has a good view of Seoul.” Tiffany and Jessica nods while Taeyeon shakes her head.

Yuri tilts her head wanting an answer.

“M-my mother would be upset if I were to drink at an early age and I am needed home.” Yuri could only nod.

They then changed back into their uniforms as Yuri gotten a text from her cousin about him not going to be home due to a business party. She texted him back that she will have her friends over and her cousin congratulated her for making new friends.

“Yu-Yuri?” Yuri looked to the side and see Taeyeon looking down shyly.

“Hey Taeyeon, need anything?” She pointed at Yuri’s phone.

“C-could I by any chance use your phone to call my mom. I-I won’t mind if your uncomfortable with me using it.” Yuri shrugged and handed it to her.

“Nah, I’m alright with you using my phone.” Taeyeon nods and takes the phone.

Yuri turns the other way and see Tiffany going towards the washroom. She finally spots Jessica by herself putting on the female button up that’s part of their unifor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter