Chapter 17

The Next Vongola?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Had to fix something with the chapter, sorry! Enjoy!

 

 


 

The winter semester now starts and guess where Taeyeon had been pushed into now?

“Come on Taeyeon use your eyes!” Reborn yells out. Taeyeon then groans as she hits the tennis ball over.

That’s right, tennis. With being a bright student, having straight A’s and all, Reborn had recommended Taeyeon to join a sports team. This would enhance Taeyeon’s chance of getting into any top university.

“That’s right, remember to look at the field as a grid.” Reborn, being inspired by anime he randomly got upon. He thought maybe he could apply this to Taeyeon and so far, it has been successful.

Taeyeon breathes out as she continues to hit the ball and score.

“Game Kim 1, Xanxus 3.” The referee announces.

Taeyeon breathes out loud as she goes over to her bench and sits down. She drinks her water as thinks on how to overcome and break Xanxus.

He mostly serves wide. But he has been going centre this round. If I could just get his serves somehow then I’ll be able to get the upper hand but, I'll be serving this time. He's weak on wide but it’s most likely he will be standing more on the wider side. Hmmm...

Taeyeon closes her eyes imagining Xanxus hits against her.

“TIME!” The referee interrupts her.

Got it!

She smirks a little as she goes over to the other end of the court.

Let the games begin.

 

 

 

 

“Game, set and match, 4-6, 6-4, 6-4, winner Kim Taeyeon.”

 

“Good, I'm assuming you watched his wrist on how he would hit?” Reborn asked.

“I did that at the end. I’ve been just calculating on how he would aim.” Reborn nods.

“Keep improving and I could bring you into a real competition.” Taeyeon nods as she was lying down on the bench.

“More like she’s ready.” Xanxus comments also lying on his bench.

“No, she isn’t ready. I need her to read the situation more. She’s almost there but just needs a little more and then we can set her up. Anyways how did it go with her mother.”

“She said no.” As she gets up and drinks her water.

“You didn’t keep begging her?” Taeyeon shakes her head.

“It’s better if I didn’t.”

“Why?”

“My mother may be a nice woman but try to get in her way of things and you will find out. That’s all I got to say.” Reborn can only look at Taeyeon confused as she gets her towel out and wipes her face.

“So, are we going for another round?” Taeyeon asks.

There was an awkward silence before Xanxus rose from his seat.

“You want to go for another round?!” Xanxus yells out as Taeyeon shrugs.

“If you don’t want to its fine. I was just wondering.”

“No, I can’t. I think my age is getting to me.” He ends his sentence as he lies back down.

“I’ll play.” Reborn says. He jumps over to Xanxus and lands on his stomach making him groan. He then takes his racket and jumps off him again, making him groan.

“Great!” Taeyeon smiles as she goes back into the court getting ready. While Xanxus can only tiredly groan once more as he goes to the referee chair to ref the game.

“Okay let’s begin!”

 

 

 

 

Yeah, defeating Reborn was going to be as difficult as Taeyeon thought. It was the break as she was trailing 4-1 and honestly, she was thinking about giving up.

How the heck can I beat him. He's everywhere, no weakness. I was only lucky when I was serving but he got me when I was serving just now. Now, he has the upper hand.

She finishes up her water bottle and throws it in the recycle bin. As she goes back, she freezes.

Oh no!

She goes through her bag to find what she was thinking of.

Yep, I ran out of water. I guess I’ll have to be careful of the rest of the game.

*1.5 hours later.... *

 

 

Taeyeon can only look at the score while catching her breath.

 

2-6 For someone so small, he’s got great stability, eye coordination no actually he’s great at everything.

 

She only managed to get him once. ONCE. Taeyeon was not proud but she felt determined to defeat him, but she’ll probably need to wait as the semester has started and her focus will be her classes.

“You did okay for an amateur Taeyeon.” Reborn says as he goes over to her.

“Thank you. You're awesome on the other hand.” Reborn can only chuckle.

“Well, I’ve been playing with other families as well and maybe some professional players.” Taeyeon laughs.

“I’ll try talking to your mom about Italy. You just concentrate on school.” Taeyeon nods.

“Alright, let’s hit the showers and get home!” Xanxus says.

The three then go towards the washroom, Taeyeon of course goes alone while the males goes together. She takes a shower and goes to the private hot tub room to relax her body.

“Ah, this feels great. But I need to go into the Nitrogen room after. Maybe I shouldn’t have gone in the hot tub.” Taeyeon talks to herself.

“I’ll probably go for a swim. The guys should be there in a while.” She nods as she lowers herself comfortably.

“Taeyeon?” A sudden voice calls out to her.

This makes Taeyeon jump a little from her seat. She slowly turns around and sees Tiffany. She sighs in relief after then thanking god for helping her again.

Wait a second.

She turns back and her eyes widen.

Tiffany? Isn’t this a private room?

“Um, hi?”

“Hi, do you mind if I join you?” She asks.

“Y-yeah, sure.” Taeyeon then turns back confused.

“Um, you know this a private bath right?” Taeyeon says as Tiffany steps in.

“Yep.” She replies cheerfully.

“Okay…” Tiffany then goes and sits beside Taeyeon.

“Saw you at the tennis court. Taking in tennis?”

“Uh yeah. It was Reborn’s idea.”

“Ooh, why though?” Taeyeon stretched and relaxes.

“Hmm, I heard from the teachers that people who usually take in sports have a higher chance of getting into university.”

“Oh yeah I heard of that.”

“Hey, I have a question.” Taeyeon quickly changed the topic and looks seriously at Tiffany who raises her eyebrows.

“Sure.”

“You know how we get in something last time?” Tiffany nods.

“What happened to you?” Tiffany then ponders.

“Well…”

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie!” A hoarse voice calls her out.

“Is that Amber?”

“UNNIE!” The voice became louder.

“Am?” She calls out.

“Unnie.” Softer this time as she turns around and her eyes immediately widen.

“A-Am?”

“Oh, no. No, no, no. ” Future Amber then runs downstairs and couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Yuri-unnie?!” The present Yuri looks at Amber and her eyes widen as well.

“Amber?!”

“ this isn’t good! TAKE YOUR RING OFF!” Amber then panics as Yuri quickly discards it.

“Hey, hey, hey, let’s calm down.” It was Tiffany who went out of the room by the stairs and as she looks down she notices two figures.

“Amber?” It was Yuri who was now confused. She thinks of what happened and it daunts into Yuri.

“The bazooka.” She says and Amber nods vigourously.

“What?” Tiffany asks as she walks down and meets the two.

“We were in a bazooka and it sent us to the future.” Yuri says and Tiffany looks even more confused.

Amber then hands her phone and Tiffany opens the screen. Her jaw immediately drops.

“No way.” She says.

“Yes, way sis.”

Amber then opens her Instagram and shows Tiffany her Instagram account.

“What the heck. Who the is this guy?!”

“Your fiancé.” Amber replies and Tiffany drops her phone.

“FIANCÉ?!!!” Amber gulps and nods.

Yuri then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter